'A Dark Moment' In US History

I just don’t happen to believe Trump is the perpetual victim in the face of so much evidence from so many quarters, that says otherwise.

6 & 1/2 years of failed coup attempts, exposed criminal Impeachment attempts, violations of Constutution and law by Democrats to 'Get Trump' with criminal Democrats never being held accountable...

6 & 1/2 years of criminal harassment with nothing to show but continuous FAILED 'We've got him THIS time' attempts and democrat / snowflake tears...

4 & 1/2 years of proven perjury, sedition, treason, manufacturing of false evidence in a legitimate attempts to overthrow the US govt by trying to illegally remove the sitting president from office...

Even this latest attempt to 'Get Trump' is a viollation and travesty of law - a LOCAL DA illegally attempting to prosecute a FEDERAL campaign finance violation with a proven Trump-hating convicted Perjuror as his star witness.

Dude, everyone on the planet - including Democrat ass-licking deniers / dem-apologists know / see clearly that the Democrats have done and continue to do everything they can illegally and not to 'Get Trump'.

Democrats are not even trying to hide it anymore.

Foreign leaders like the President of El Salvador are openly mocking Democrats and calling the US a corrupt 3rd World nation because of what they have done and are doing...and still you idiots defend the criminal Democrats.

In the process of trying to 'Get Trump' over more than the last half decade SO MANY Democrats should lehitimately be in prison now for exposed violations of both Constitution and Rule of Law:
- Hillary
- Obama
- Biden
- Clapper
- Brennan
- Comey
- McCabe
- Rice
- Schiff
- Swalwell ... and more

Of course you lying, gaslighting, Dem criminal f*tards lie, deny, and defend these traitors and criminals despite the overwheming evidence that has proven their undeniable guilt - its what you do ... repeatedly ... no matter what.

And if your traitors / criminals had EVER had evidence against Trump - especially since Democrats own the DOJ & other criminally partisan agencies - Trump would already be in jail instead of waiting for Democrats who are scrambling at the last minute to find another 'witness' before arresting Trump because they know they have no legitimate case, especially with a proven Trump-hating convicted Perjuror as their star witness.

FroJcrpXgAEjK18
Crappycorn is gonna be so disappointed when Trump never gets any jail sentence and won’t ever serve a single day in jail before a trial.

Even if the NY DA’s politicized persecution doesn’t get dismissed before trial, and even if a liberal NYC jury does get to vote and renders a “guilty” verdict, no jail time is likely. And it is a safe bet that somewhere along the way, the NY appellate process will toss this bullshit out reversing any conviction.

Criminal partisan Republicans controlled it when Biden was a candidate…and they didn’t find anything.
STFU, Troll - stop your lying.

Democrats have criminally partisanly controlled the NSA, CIA, FBI, & DOJ for a decade.

FISA Court abuses and at least a dozen exposed crimes against the Patriot Act / of illegally spying by the FBI dates all the way back to when Mueller was FBI Director.

Democrats protected Bill Clinton Hillary Clinton, Obama, and are doing so now with Joe 'The Big Guy' Biden, compromised criminal head of the Biden Family Crime Syndicate, proven to be involved in Influence Peddling, Classified Info Peddling, Foreign Leader Extortion, Foreign Enemy Money Laundering, Tax Evasion, Conspiracy, Perjury, Mishandling / THEFT of TOP SECRET/SCI data as a SENATOR, Espionage, and Human / Child Trafficking ... for starters.

STFU, Troll - stop your lying.

Democrats have criminally partisanly controlled the NSA, CIA, FBI, & DOJ for a decade.

FISA Court abuses and at least a dozen exposed crimes against the Patriot Act / of illegally spying by the FBI dates all the way back to when Mueller was FBI Director.

Democrats protected Bill Clinton Hillary Clinton, Obama, and are doing so now with Joe 'The Big Guy' Biden, compromised criminal head of the Biden Family Crime Syndicate, proven to be involved in Influence Peddling, Classified Info Peddling, Foreign Leader Extortion, Foreign Enemy Money Laundering, Tax Evasion, Conspiracy, Perjury, Mishandling / THEFT of TOP SECRET/SCI data as a SENATOR, Espionage, and Human / Child Trafficking ... for starters.
I'm sure you believe that.

By signaling they are delaying Trump's arrest and trying to find another witness last minute they have confirmed they have a weak-ass case that even they believe has little chance of succeding 'as is'.

Instead of deciding NOT to procede with this (2nd) unprecedented (crime) act, they are despetately attempting to salvage their latest attempt to 'Get Trump'.

Who said they're delaying anything?

I do? You are fanciful. I just don’t happen to believe Trump is the perpetual victim in the face of so much evidence from so many quarters, that says otherwise.

What does my being a moderator have to do with it?

Unmoored from reality

I never said he was guilty. He’s either guilty or not. Either way he gets a huge benefit of the doubt in court so what the fuck are you worried about? My guess is, just like the election, even if Trump loses you’ll think he won. Morons. All trump supporters.
Me? Worried? Nah…I just think it’s beyond shameful what you obsessed knuckleheads are doing to this Country.

I do? You are fanciful. I just don’t happen to believe Trump is the perpetual victim in the face of so much evidence from so many quarters, that says otherwise.

What does my being a moderator have to do with it?
How can you moderate anything objectively? You can’t.

Me? Worried? Nah…I just think it’s beyond shameful what you obsessed knuckleheads are doing to this Country.
The country would be worse off if Trump were convicted for a felony tax dodge? How?

Forum List

Back