'A Dark Moment' In US History

How quaint, Coyote the Moderator believes the alphabet agencies are just as pure as the driven snow.
I do? You are fanciful. I just don’t happen to believe Trump is the perpetual victim in the face of so much evidence from so many quarters, that says otherwise.

What does my being a moderator have to do with it?

Lol, and? ^^^ This is your opinion too. I think tfg is a crook. You don't. :dunno: We differ.
The support for my reasoning? Goes to the NYT.

Perhaps you missed that post? :dunno:

"It is un-American for the ruling party to use police power to arrest its political rivals.

If a Republican prosecutor in 2004 had used a campaign finance technicality to arrest then-candidate John Kerry while Bush & Cheney were in power, liberals would have cried foul - and rightly so."

This will mark a dark moment in American history and will undermine public trust in our electoral system itself
."

View attachment 767071

Well said...'nuff said.

They are going for the trifecta

Coup in Noveber
Chaos to stop discussion of the coup in January.
Full blown banana republic in March.

By signaling they are delaying Trump's arrest and trying to find another witness last minute they have confirmed they have a weak-ass case that even they believe has little chance of succeding 'as is'.

Instead of deciding NOT to procede with this (2nd) unprecedented (crime) act, they are despetately attempting to salvage their latest attempt to 'Get Trump'.

The support for my reasoning? Goes to the NYT.

Perhaps you missed that post? :dunno:

Perhaps you somehow lost the ability to think for yourself?

I do? You are fanciful. I just don’t happen to believe Trump is the perpetual victim in the face of so much evidence from so many quarters, that says otherwise.

What does my being a moderator have to do with it?

There should be some minimal intelligence level required.

"It is un-American for the ruling party to use police power to arrest its political rivals.

If a Republican prosecutor in 2004 had used a campaign finance technicality to arrest then-candidate John Kerry while Bush & Cheney were in power, liberals would have cried foul - and rightly so."

This will mark a dark moment in American history and will undermine public trust in our electoral system itself
."

View attachment 767071

Well said...'nuff said.

FroJcrpXgAEjK18

Lol it's a great day in America. Trump goes to incite violence on what ever social media the fat loser uses today and more retard Republicans will wind up in jail over it. Trumps little ego gets stroked and I get to laugh at the idiots whose lives get ruined following a con man like Trump. Life is good.
I feel the same way when some black kid shoves a New York Democrat under a train. Good times.

Forum List

Back