A Cruzio Crunch...Can the Combo Thump Trump? "Bone Marrow" vs Technical Issues..

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Well, you know the old saying. Certainly Donald Trump does. "Divide and conquer"..

It's like, if we were suddenly attacked by Martians much greater than we are; would we join with Russia and China to defeat the immediate threat before we went back to our squabbling among ourselves? Sure we would...absolutely.

So, without saying much more in the OP, I'll just post a couple of links and winks and leave it at that...

Gay Marriage Ads Took Pounds of Flesh From Trump: 1st Time His Lead Shrank Almost By Half post #33 ;)

Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life? post #118 ;) (see the poll)

Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings? post #9959 (not kidding, there are almost 1,000 pages on that topic) (see the poll) ;)

Kentucky Gubernatorial win is big win for Kim Davis post #1 ;)

'nuff said..

Well OK, a couple more points. The gay marriage, kids not having mom & dad/Kim Davis issues are bone marrow issues. They don't take a degree in economics to understand, nor foreign policy expertise, nor immigration nuances. They resonate in the right, middle and probably quite a few of the Hillary ranks (looking out to the general election) of people who had a mother and father and think that was important...and/or who went to church/have friends who go to church, and who sat in quiet shock at the images of Kim Davis in jail, while they nervously stirred their tea cups, strategically & politely agreed with mixed company about how Kim Davis 'should have' issued that marriage license..

But where people vote isn't in a tea circle with mixed company. So, yeah. The bone marrow issues are a gold mine. From faith to factories and beyond...

BestHillaryBoatAllAboard_zps4353b4ed.jpg

Awesome. Another 'greatest hits' thread. What has it been? Two weeks since the last one? Too funny.

Are you trying to suppress my free speech again? Why not address the topic and tell the readers here whether or not Cruz and Rubio should get together and slam dunk Trump?

Maybe I should've written "Kruzio Krunch" ...Kasich is still in the game.

How can Rubio slam Trump? It is presently being reported that Rubio attended gay foam parties when he was younger in Miami. I am shocked you don't know this about Rubio considering you're love of idiotic and self-serving conspiracies.

And in related news...MSNBC is grieving Bush dropping out of the race...pushing Trump as the only viable candidate...and drooling with glee over the prospect of Cruz and Rubio eviscerating each other..

...often when planning a strategy, it's wise to watch those intent on sabotage and plan the opposite. Sometimes they pull the double twist, but you keep your nose to the ground and your radar up on high...you'll sniff that stuff out... Hint: Maddow is no poker player. 'nuff said.

How can Rubio slam Trump? It is presently being reported that Rubio attended gay foam parties when he was younger in Miami. I am shocked you don't know this about Rubio considering you're love of idiotic and self-serving conspiracies.

Hmmm... I notice you don't have a link or proof of your claims about Rubio. Again, you being from the far left...why are you pitching for Trump to win the GOP nomination? :popcorn:

Are you trying to suppress my free speech again? Why not address the topic and tell the readers here whether or not Cruz and Rubio should get together and slam dunk Trump?

:lol:

It takes quite a professional victim mentality to internally translate mockery into "suppression of your freedom of speech".

Are you trying to "suppress" his freedom of speech in mocking you?

And in related news...MSNBC is grieving Bush dropping out of the race...pushing Trump as the only viable candidate...and drooling with glee over the prospect of Cruz and Rubio eviscerating each other..

...often when planning a strategy, it's wise to watch those intent on sabotage and plan the opposite. Sometimes they pull the double twist, but you keep your nose to the ground and your radar up on high...you'll sniff that stuff out... Hint: Maddow is no poker player. 'nuff said.
MSNBC is terrified of Trump.

They always have been.

Hmmm... I notice you don't have a link or proof of your claims about Rubio. Again, you being from the far left...why are you pitching for Trump to win the GOP nomination? :popcorn:

I suppose you're going to have to just bank on Cruz taking Trump with the ever important issue of gay marriage considering these startling revelations.

Columnist Claims This Might Be a Photo of Marco Rubio at a Gay Miami Foam Party in the '90s - Towleroad

Here Is A Photo of Marco Rubio Dancing In A Chippendales-Inspired Dance Troupe

When should I expect a torrent of threads from you whining about Rubio attending queer foam parties!? lol

Well, you know the old saying. Certainly Donald Trump does. "Divide and conquer"..

It's like, if we were suddenly attacked by Martians much greater than we are; would we join with Russia and China to defeat the immediate threat before we went back to our squabbling among ourselves? Sure we would...absolutely.

So, without saying much more in the OP, I'll just post a couple of links and winks and leave it at that...

Gay Marriage Ads Took Pounds of Flesh From Trump: 1st Time His Lead Shrank Almost By Half post #33 ;)

Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life? post #118 ;) (see the poll)

Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings? post #9959 (not kidding, there are almost 1,000 pages on that topic) (see the poll) ;)

Kentucky Gubernatorial win is big win for Kim Davis post #1 ;)

'nuff said..
Isn't it cute when Silhouette- cites her own anti-gay threads- to start another anti-gay thread?

It takes quite a professional victim mentality to internally translate mockery into "suppression of your freedom of speech".

I must really be shitty at suppressing her free speech considering Sil has over fifty threads gassing on about queers. What a whiner!

I must really be shitty at suppressing her free speech considering Sil has over fifty threads gassing on about queers. What a whiner!

Maybe she can tell us exactly how we can suppress her free speech?

Forum List

Back