A Cruzio Crunch...Can the Combo Thump Trump? "Bone Marrow" vs Technical Issues..

Are you trying to suppress my free speech again? Why not address the topic and tell the readers here whether or not Cruz and Rubio should get together and slam dunk Trump?

Oh-oh, did you know Marco Rubio's deputy campaign manager is a gay marriage advocate? And the source is right wing approved.

Marco Rubio’s deputy campaign manager is a gay ‘marriage’ activist

CHARLESTON, South Carolina, February 18, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – A pivotal member of Marco Rubio's campaign actively encouraged the Supreme Court to impose gay "marriage" on the entire nation by judicial fiat.

I am sure that soon Trump will be mentioning it- once again to protect the GOP from the Democrats bringing it up......LOL

Oh-oh, did you know Marco Rubio's deputy campaign manager is a gay marriage advocate? And the source is right wing approved.

Marco Rubio’s deputy campaign manager is a gay ‘marriage’ activist

CHARLESTON, South Carolina, February 18, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – A pivotal member of Marco Rubio's campaign actively encouraged the Supreme Court to impose gay "marriage" on the entire nation by judicial fiat.

Well you know how long a campaign staffer lasts in this race that has been rocking the boat...

I mean if Rubio wanted to up Cruz one gesture on re-staffing, he could let that guy go. After all, isn't he the one that keeps pushing all the infighting for Rubio against others? Who needs an agitant like that on their staff? One almost might conclude that a rabid LGBT proponent in a conservative GOP staff might in fact be a mole giving deadly advice to the candidate in order to cause the entire GOP field to implode...

..Might be time to weed out the double-agents..

I am sure that soon Trump will be mentioning it- once again to protect the GOP from the Democrats bringing it up......LOL
Unless Rubio cleans house in his staff. Moles from the other party can be so....troublesome in one's campaign staff. Their advice can be quite damaging to a campaign I'd imagine.. Oh, I know, this Rubio staffer probably calls himself a "Log Cabin Republican".. You know, so voila! He is a conservative...

..The PC-Ostrich syndrome strikes again..

Infiltration causes the divide and conquer syndrome. Dems pick up the win. Trump helps. Easy peasy.

Last edited:
Unless Rubio cleans house in his staff. Moles from the other party can be so....troublesome in one's campaign staff. Their advice can be quite damaging to a campaign I'd imagine.. Oh, I know, this Rubio staffer probably calls himself a "Log Cabin Republican".. You know, so voila! He is a conservative...

..The PC-Ostrich syndrome strikes again..

Infiltration causes the divide and conquer syndrome. Dems pick up the win. Trump helps. Easy peasy.

Or they can just ignore it all- just like every candidate is ignoring 'gay' in general.

Or they can just ignore it all- just like every candidate is ignoring 'gay' in general.

Why do that when firing a staffer or two and using the one issue that resonates from faith to factories and right into Hillary's camp will give them a landslide? They saw what happened to Trump. They watched the interview of Trump on Fox the day after SC vote. He was a man admitting defeat, saying he was fighting for his life for the first time in the campaign...wearing black, humbled and grieving. Those gay marriage/transgender ads stuck to him like an abalone.

This is the Rubio campaign staffer you were talking about, right?

Rich Beeson: He’s expected to serve as deputy campaign manager with responsibility for political and field operations. As Romney’s political director in 2012, he worked on general election get-out-the-vote operations and ORCA, the campaign’s voter data system that had serious technical problems on Election Day. Previously, he served as the Republican National Committee's political director and was a founder of FLS Connect, a voter contact firm. Who’s in Marco Rubio’s inner circle?

If that's the mole in Rubio's staff, he's been in trouble before:

The prosecutor for Michigan's Mackinac County said he won't file charges against a top campaign staffer for Sen. Marco Rubio who was accused of assaulting Sen. Rand Paul's Michigan strategist last week....Paul's chief Michigan strategist and national political director John Yob said on Facebook last week that Rubio deputy campaign manager Rich Beeson had "literally physically assaulted me by punching me in the face."..released surveillance footage from the bar showing a man punching, or perhaps shoving, another man in the face. Yob said he was the one being punched by Beeson. The Rubio campaign at the time said it was aware of the incident and looking for more information. The Paul campaign also declined to say whether it supported Yob's call for the Rubio campaign to fire Beeson... Rubio staffer won't be charged for shoving incident

More on Beeson punching a Paul staffer:

According to West Michigan Politics blogger Brandon Hall, who wrote that he had witnessed the confrontation, “police were summoned” by employees after the “fight dispersed.” Hall added:..."As I was sitting at the bar talking to someone at Horn’s in Mackinac Island Thursday night, I witnessed Beeson suddenly, out of nowhere, approach one of Rand Paul’s advisers, John Yob-unprovoked-and try to hit him. Beeson missed a full on shot but still struck Yob’s in the face with a powerful blow near the jaw."

Hall also wrote that Beeson, who was trying to “whip votes” on behalf of Rubio, has been banned from Horn’s by the owner and is no longer allowed at the bar. John Yob & Rich Beeson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

I don't know...I'm seeing quite a lot of instigating of Cruz against Rubio... Divide and conquer...always works. That instigation is coming from their own internal people too. This is really getting weird. How many moles are there in the GOP camps anyway?

I'm not the only one saying this either folks:

Rubio isn’t going after Trump, his chief competitor. He’s going after Ted Cruz, knocking the Texas senator for running a “dishonest campaign.” Likewise, Cruz clearly sees Rubio as his chief competitor, attacking his Florida colleague from the right on immigration and portraying him as a devoted ally of President Obama. All of this despite the fact that neither Cruz nor Rubio is each other’s chief threat. Trump is. Trump prevents Cruz from consolidating conservative and disaffected voters while he also keeps Rubio from consolidating more moderate Republicans....In other words, as long as Rubio and Cruz are skirmishing against each other—dividing any potential anti-Trump coalition—the structure of the primary and the calendar of the remaining contests favor Trump. To that point, the multistate primaries of Super Tuesday next week are centered in the South, where Trump could dominate the field on the strength of his support from white evangelicals and working-class Republicans. Rubio Is Letting Trump Win the GOP Nomination Without a Fight

Why do that when firing a staffer or two and using the one issue that resonates from faith to factories and right into Hillary's camp will give them a landslide? They saw what happened to Trump. They watched the interview of Trump on Fox the day after SC vote. He was a man admitting defeat, saying he was fighting for his life for the first time in the campaign...wearing black, humbled and grieving. Those gay marriage/transgender ads stuck to him like an abalone.

Or they can just ignore the whole issue as the GOP is doing.

They're ignoring Nevada because nobody courting the evangelical vote wants to be seen as "appealing to Sin City/State". So, you'll notice on Fox today they had loops of debaucherous crowds, skimpy clothes, twerking, drinking and then saying "yep, looks like Trump's really popular in Nevada!"

It's called: the backhanded compliment.

They're taking it to the mattresses, to quote the Godfather. And this play ain't over yet... Super Tuesday ad blitz...here they come...

I suppose you're going to have to just bank on Cruz taking Trump with the ever important issue of gay marriage considering these startling revelations.

Columnist Claims This Might Be a Photo of Marco Rubio at a Gay Miami Foam Party in the '90s - Towleroad

Here Is A Photo of Marco Rubio Dancing In A Chippendales-Inspired Dance Troupe

When should I expect a torrent of threads from you whining about Rubio attending queer foam parties!? lol

You know mdk, that's blackmail isn't it? Your statement is "if they start to bring up gay marriage which we know will defeat Trump, and ruin the reverse Ralph Nader to insure our LGBT puppet gets back in the Oval Office, we're going to ruin careers. (again)"..

1. The foam party picture? You mean the one with a sea of hispanics and the arrow pointing to one whose face is completely obscured by another guy's head as "Rubio"?

2. A dance routine Rubio did as a kid?

Gonna have to do better than that. Hey, do you think Rubio should fire Rich Beeson for punching that Rand Paul staffer in the face at that bar?

I suppose you're going to have to just bank on Cruz taking Trump with the ever important issue of gay marriage considering these startling revelations.

Columnist Claims This Might Be a Photo of Marco Rubio at a Gay Miami Foam Party in the '90s - Towleroad

When should I expect a torrent of threads from you whining about Rubio attending queer foam parties!? lol

You know mdk, that's blackmail isn't it? Your statement is "if they start to bring up gay marriage which we know will defeat Trump, and ruin the reverse Ralph Nader to insure our LGBT puppet gets back in the Oval Office, we're going to ruin careers. (again)"..

1. The foam party picture? You mean the one with a sea of hispanics and the arrow pointing to one whose face is completely obscured by another guy's head as "Rubio"?

2. A dance routine Rubio did as a kid?

Gonna have to do better than that. Hey, do you think Rubio should fire Rich Beeson for punching that Rand Paul staffer in the face at that bar?

Blackmail!? I guess you can add another legal term to the long list you're clueless about. This nonsense is being used by the right to harm Rubio's bid b/c they feel he is a RINO. Naturally you blame gays instead.

This idiotic gay conspiracy surrounding Rubio should be right up your alley. You usually gobble this type of shit up. lol.

You have blackmailed Rubio in that post. Any court of law would find in your quote in post #36 was that you were suggesting if Rubio got on board to expose Trump's seeing gay marriage as "beautiful" (on video on youtube), you and your cult would try to ruin Rubio with evangelicals by unsubstantiated rumor.

They're ignoring Nevada because nobody courting the evangelical vote wants to be seen as "appealing to Sin City/State". So, you'll notice on Fox today they had loops of debaucherous crowds, skimpy clothes, twerking, drinking and then saying "yep, looks like Trump's really popular in Nevada!"

It's called: the backhanded compliment.

They're taking it to the mattresses, to quote the Godfather. And this play ain't over yet... Super Tuesday ad blitz...here they come...

LOL.....you keep hoping to find some 'there' there.....but meanwhile the GOP candidates all ignore your campaign of hate against homosexuals.

• No- what mdk said is not 'blackmail' and
  • mdk didn't say that- that is you- but you lie
  • You always lie.

Forum List

Back