A coward to the end

You'd probably hide too if the Seals came after you! They aren't so cute and cuddly when they're armed as they are when they're sunning themselves on the beach.

No doubt I would, but I certainly wouldn't hide behind another person. bin laden and his ilk treat women like possessions so this isn't really any different than hiding behind a puppy.

No doubt I would, but I certainly wouldn't hide behind another person. bin laden and his ilk treat women like possessions so this isn't really any different than hiding behind a puppy.

He should have picked a kick ass all American girl to hide behind... but, as per usual, the cowardly guy picks some Muslim woman who's not used to standing up for herself. :lol:

I'm really glad he didn't hide behind a puppy though. I hate it when puppies get hurt.

I read that it was his "youngest wife"

He underestimated our guys He must have thought they'd drop their weapons. Wrong. Caution; Being married to enemy #1 can be hazardous to your health.

Somebody who would order other people to fly jets full of innocent people into buildings is already by definition a coward.

Funny..when threatened I usually stand in front of any women I am with.

Must be the water..because it seems most American men are wired like that.:clap2:

When I walked with my dad down the street, he would always have me walk against him on the other side...where he was between me and the street. And most every man I have met, dated, and married, did the same.
Must be in the genes of american men.

When I walked with my dad down the street, he would always have me walk against him on the other side...where he was between me and the street. And most every man I have met, dated, and married, did the same.
Must be in the genes of american men.

Of the Good Ones anyway.

;)

I read that it was his "youngest wife"

He underestimated our guys He must have thought they'd drop their weapons. Wrong. Caution; Being married to enemy #1 can be hazardous to your health.
I agree with you...but I doubt they have any say in the matter. Which makes it even worse that bin laden cowered behind his wife.

He should have picked a kick ass all American girl to hide behind... but, as per usual, the cowardly guy picks some Muslim woman who's not used to standing up for herself. :lol:

I'm really glad he didn't hide behind a puppy though. I hate it when puppies get hurt.

he could have had a sock puppet. then what? :eusa_eh:

For him it was more like hiding behind a washing machine or a couch.

Why hasn't this thread been BUNDLED?

Forum List

Back