A Couple of thoughts about relationships...

Joz said:
Hey -=d=-, what'cha doing tonight? Musicman has to work! (just kidding everybody. just a little smart-ass joke)
I feel I owe -=d=- and especially Musicman an apology for this comment. I'm truly sorry.

Joz said:
I feel I owe -=d=- and especially Musicman an apology for this comment. I'm truly sorry.

Oh, c'mon.. EVERYONE knew you were kidding..

-=d=- said:
It's true of your wife and my wife...but they are in the minority of women I've known and loved. Most of the time, the house is not a disaster zone. Those aren't the times I'm speaking of. The times when the house absolutely has to be cleaned, or such; those times are few and far between. I'm talking about the times when the house is more or less acceptable, and one of the spouses is hurtin' for some attention, or lovin' or whatever...and they get put-off because of things which, in the big picture, are of no consequence whether they are done right this hour, or later...or sometimes...never.

Sounds like you need a big hug??

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtwngAvngr
Women really like an aggressive jerkoff. This nice guy stuff is a waste of time. Isn't that right, ladies?

Honestly women like men who are confident but not arrogant. I can say I like a guy that is edgy outwardly but deep down a nice guy.

Bonnie said:
Honestly women like men who are confident but not arrogant. I can say I like a guy that is edgy outwardly but deep down a nice guy.

Yeah. Guys like that are way cool!

Shattered said:
Oh, c'mon.. EVERYONE knew you were kidding..
That's beside the point. I did something I felt inclined to do. It didn't require your comment.

Joz said:
That's beside the point. I did something I felt inclined to do. It didn't require your comment.

Me-ow. Nothing on here requires anyones comment. It wasn't meant to be offensive. Good freakin grief. Next time I'll be sure and ask for your permission prior to responding to one of your posts.

Shattered said:
Me-ow. Nothing on here requires anyones comment. It wasn't meant to be offensive. Good freakin grief. Next time I'll be sure and ask for your permission prior to responding to one of your posts.
I seem to have over-reacted. I apologize to you, also.

Forum List

Back