A Country Divided

Or two or more consulting adults in an S&M relationship.

S&M is consensual, there are safe words and guild lines by those who engage. It does not usually involve more than two people, the dom and submissive, and does not have to involve sex. Does not require any particular sexual orientation by those involved.
Think of it like willingly entering a boxing ring or getting a personal trainer.
Except getting a trainer or boxing is not an act of perversion.

I will say this. Many of the right on this board predicted the perverts would come out of the woodwork and start demanding that their nonsense be accepted as normal after this decision

S&M is consensual, there are safe words and guild lines by those who engage. It does not usually involve more than two people, the dom and submissive, and does not have to involve sex. Does not require any particular sexual orientation by those involved.
Think of it like willingly entering a boxing ring or getting a personal trainer.

I will say this. Many of the right on this board predicted the perverts would come out of the woodwork and start demanding that their nonsense be accepted as normal after this decision

You don't understand S&M, it is about trust not perversion. If you close your eyes and fall backwards you trust someone will catch you. S&M is not that different. There has to be absolute trust by the submissive for the dominant. It is about learning to let go, not to fear. Some jump from planes and off cliffs, some go deep free diving, others seek out S&M.

When you get in a boxing ring you trust the other person to follow set rules and not to just pound the life out of you to be abusive. A trainer is there yelling to motivate you and you trust them not to have you do something harmful in the process.

A mild pain to heighten the senses can be part of S&M, but it can be about submitting to verbal commands and no physical abuse or pain at all. Being hooded or gagged can open a whole range if new senses, much the same way a blind person sees the world through heightening of his other senses. It is not about walk out all bruised and beaten barely able to stand on your own legs or bleeding all over the floor.

Find an S&M site and do some learning.

The only 'perverts' are those with closed minds so tight that it suffocate any reasonable thoughts

You don't understand S&M, it is about trust not perversion. If you close your eyes and fall backwards you trust someone will catch you. S&M is not that different. There has to be absolute trust by the submissive for the dominant. It is about learning to let go, not to fear. Some jump from planes and off cliffs, some go deep free diving, others seek out S&M.

When you get in a boxing ring you trust the other person to follow set rules and not to just pound the life out of you to be abusive. A trainer is there yelling to motivate you and you trust them not to have you do something harmful in the process.

A mild pain to heighten the senses can be part of S&M, but it can be about submitting to verbal commands and no physical abuse or pain at all. Being hooded or gagged can open a whole range if new senses, much the same way a blind person sees the world through heightening of his other senses. It is not about walk out all bruised and beaten barely able to stand on your own legs or bleeding all over the floor.

The only 'perverts' are those with closed minds so tight that it suffocate any reasonable thoughts
I understand it just fine, freak. It is not much different than the act of self mutilation. A freak is a freak

I understand it just fine, freak. It is not much different than the act of self mutilation. A freak is a freak
yeah darn those tattooed people...

Christians and muslims of various sects believe in the suffering of the body, suffering as jesus suffered on the cross. It is far more wide spread than most people would think. Muslim shiite beat themselves with chains or cut their heads, even the heads if infants to suffer as the hidden imam suffered. Hindus to rather extensive position, walk in fire or lay on beds of nails to prove their mastery of pain. Many tribe pierce or distort their bodies in various ways. Some people go through painful tattooing. A rare few go so far as to castrate themselves.
We have fasting or periods of abstaining from something for periods if time. We run marathons and participate in iron man or strange contests to push are bodies to their extreme. We have many ways to cause ourselves pain for our own pleasure.

You should be more careful about judging others. I'm sure someone out there probably thinks something you think, say or do is freakish.

Is this a good thing? Why has our differences become a "competition" which is causing tension and dissention in our Country.... ?

If we can't agree on anything else, can we agree a "Country divided will not stand"?
This is not complicated....

It's the two sides......white conservatives......and everybody else.

So God is now my Dad?

He is. Yes.
I have a student loan I need him to deal with.........
And He CAN help you with that
He told me only after 10 years of on time payments, Hell, I said, It will paid off before then..I was looking for a free ride.....
You're talking to the wrong guy. You've been duped !
Either whey I get the same result...

Is this a good thing? Why has our differences become a "competition" which is causing tension and dissention in our Country.... ?

If we can't agree on anything else, can we agree a "Country divided will not stand"?
We are not so divided...we are holding our breath until the imperial ****** leaves.

The irony of all the Obama supporters, basking in glory as he takes down the country one bit a time...
The most "anti-American" acts being supported in full force.
From super-power to super-suckers...... it's very very sad....

Being judgmental isn't being Christian, ya know.

This most misquoted scripture in the Bible...

Christians are often accused of "judging" whenever they speak out against a sinful activity. However, that is not the meaning of the Scripture verses that state, "Do not judge." There is a righteous kind of judgment we are supposed to exercise—with careful discernment (John 7:24). When Jesus told us not to judge (Matt 7:1), He was telling us not to judge hypocritically. Matt 7:2-4 declares, "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

The irony of all the Obama supporters, basking in glory as he takes down the country one bit a time...

Christians are often accused of "judging" whenever they speak out against a sinful activity. However, that is not the meaning of the Scripture verses that state, "Do not judge." There is a righteous kind of judgment we are supposed to exercise—with careful discernment (John 7:24). When Jesus told us not to judge (Matt 7:1), He was telling us not to judge hypocritically. Matt 7:2-4 declares, "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

We just had a sermon in my church on being judgmental a couple of weeks ago, I listened and didn't fall asleep

hypocrisy of sinners judging the sins of others. 99% of those bible thumpers have lusted, lie, fornicated, stolen, hated and in general sinned

It is for god to judge the sins of men. We can only judge the crimes under our civil law from within our courtrooms.

We are to help our brothers NOT to sin -

Forum List

Back