‘A Concerned 8-Year-Old Citizen’ Writes Brutal Letter to Michelle Obama

It's amazing how much it sounds like the supposedly grown-up wingnuts.
It was a mere case of dictation, after hearing the parents redundantly reiterate it all day every day....

Or he hears AM radio in the home or car. Or he watches Fox News, fascinated by the whorish-looking anchors.

I would rather look at those whorish-looking anchors on Fox than most of the liberals I see up here in Portland. The hairy legs and armpits on the girls are really sexy, let me tell you. And that growing "free-flow movement" that some women here are embracing because tampons are symbols of oppression....let me tell you. That will turn a guy on real quick. Sheesh

It was a mere case of dictation, after hearing the parents redundantly reiterate it all day every day....

Or he hears AM radio in the home or car. Or he watches Fox News, fascinated by the whorish-looking anchors.

I would rather look at those whorish-looking anchors on Fox than most of the liberals I see up here in Portland. The hairy legs and armpits on the girls are really sexy, let me tell you. And that growing "free-flow movement" that some women here are embracing because tampons are symbols of oppression....let me tell you. That will turn a guy on real quick. Sheesh

I don't think they do that to attract you.

I don't think they do that to attract you.

Yes I am aware they are making a statement and not trying to attract men. Let me tell you....a woman walking through a grocery store in a skirt with blood running down her hairy legs makes one hell of a statement indeed.

unnamed-13_2.img_assist_custom-438x940.jpg

:lmao:
A Concerned 8-Year-Old Citizen Writes Brutal Letter to Michelle Obama The Weekly Standard
Damn, NLT, I didn't know you were so easily suckered.

Can't read it, hand writing is so bad...

I know. That 8 year old is a retard. :lol:
We never had any condiments with our meals in school, I don't know why he's a bitchin' anda whinin'.....
Where the fuck did you go to school? We had condiments and pretty good food when I went to school.

Forum List

Back