‘A Concerned 8-Year-Old Citizen’ Writes Brutal Letter to Michelle Obama

Little Peter goes from the number of ketchup packets to bombing Syria and invading Ukraine

A precocious little darling

Sadly you are still numbering ketchup packets while little Peter leap frogs over you

Not many eight year olds advocating invasions and bombing runs
He needs to stick to ketchup

Dear Michelle

Please kill more Muslims

signed
Peter

lol, this kid is smarter than all the liberals here put together....he see her for what she is :rock:
Hillary Clinton for Narcissist In Chief!

Little Peter goes from the number of ketchup packets to bombing Syria and invading Ukraine

Sadly you are still numbering ketchup packets while little Peter leap frogs over you

Dear Michelle

Please kill more Muslims

signed
Peter

I have a 10 year old that would most likely school you on a few topics (Barbies not being one of them). It's great this kid is interested in events, unlike you he will grow up in the know. Now the question is why do you feel the need to diss on him? Oh wait, the tyke dissed Moochelle and that mean war....right, tough guy?

lol, this kid is smarter than all the liberals here put together....he see her for what she is :rock:
Hillary Clinton for Narcissist In Chief!

Read your post Steph

He is obviously smarter than you

unnamed-13_2.img_assist_custom-438x940.jpg

:lmao:
A Concerned 8-Year-Old Citizen Writes Brutal Letter to Michelle Obama The Weekly Standard
Wow it only took him 5 sentences to question someone's patriotism, and 6 to recommend sending troops to die for nothing in the middle east shithole! In not just one, or two, but THREE wars!

I see a hosting gig on Fox News in this poor, poor child's future!
He won't be poor for long. He's smart enough to spot that cash cow called the RW.

Dear Michelle

Please kill more Muslims

signed
Peter

I have a 10 year old that would most likely school you on a few topics (Barbies not being one of them). It's great this kid is interested in events, unlike you he will grow up in the know. Now the question is why do you feel the need to diss on him? Oh wait, the tyke dissed Moochelle and that mean war....right, tough guy?
Cool story. :lol: Cool story.

Dear Michelle

Please kill more Muslims

signed
Peter

for sure, can you believe them attacking an 8year old for dissing their Queen Obama. pathetic

Dear Michelle

Please kill more Muslims

signed
Peter

Actually, because he is a rightwing nymph being indoctrinated by his pushy parents

And no, I don't believe his views on ketchup packets, bombing Syria or invading Ukraine are his own

No reason to believe that letter wasn't written by any one of many crazy right wingers and right here. The writing style and content is exactly the same, and I have no doubt the penmanship is exactly the same as well. I will say that whoever did write it was optimistically hoping to sound as intelligent as an eight year old.

gawd you people claim to care more about children. just look in this thread. just nasty as usual

Of course we care about children. That's why some crazy right winger dummied up that letter and claimed it was from a child. Only an idiot right winger would believe that letter was actually from a child.

He said millions of people are disappointed Obama did not bomb Syria. That makes him a Democrat. The Republicans prevented Obama from bombing Syria.

Wow it only took him 5 sentences to question someone's patriotism, and 6 to recommend sending troops to die for nothing in the middle east shithole! In not just one, or two, but THREE wars!

I see a hosting gig on Fox News in this poor, poor child's future!
He won't be poor for long. He's smart enough to spot that cash cow called the RW.
So his parents have already taught him to love war and judge the patriotism of his fellow citizens. I wonder what age they'll start teaching him to hate gay's and minorities?

Dear Michelle

Please kill more Muslims

signed
Peter

for sure, can you believe them attacking an 8year old for dissing their Queen Obama. pathetic
"Attacking an '8year' old". Awwwwwwwwwwwww...or rather...OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!

Dear Michelle

Please kill more Muslims

signed
Peter

Actually, because he is a rightwing nymph being indoctrinated by his pushy parents

And no, I don't believe his views on ketchup packets, bombing Syria or invading Ukraine are his own

I don't know, our ten year old recognizes radical Islam is a problem and wonders why moderate Muslims don't call them out. She is also for bombing the radicals into oblivion. Kids are not stupid and they watch and listen to everything

No reason to believe that letter wasn't written by any one of many crazy right wingers and right here. The writing style and content is exactly the same, and I have no doubt the penmanship is exactly the same as well. I will say that whoever did write it was optimistically hoping to sound as intelligent as an eight year old.

gawd you people claim to care more about children. just look in this thread. just nasty as usual

Of course we care about children. That's why some crazy right winger dummied up that letter and claimed it was from a child. Only an idiot right winger would believe that letter was actually from a child.
I have seen writing from adults of a RW bent with handwriting and spelling just as good as we see in that one in the OP. Obviously more FOX material.

Dear Michelle

Please kill more Muslims

signed
Peter

I don't know, our ten year old recognizes radical Islam is a problem and wonders why moderate Muslims don't call them out. She is also for bombing the radicals into oblivion. Kids are not stupid and they watch and listen to everything
I bet she sleeps well at nite.

The world according to eight year old Peter

1. We gotta do something about those ketchup packets
2. Ketchup= PATRIOTISM
3. Kill muslims
4. Kill more muslims
5. I hope you are comfortable in the White House

That's nuthin' ...

You wanna read scum who don't care about children? Check THIS out. Its just as nasty as usual.

Forum List

Back