a classic message restored

Trump couldn't stomach a black person leading this country
Notice when this troll falls flat playing the race card, he then lies in order to keep his Trump mania alive. You people really are insane. Everything this little fool posts is about Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump Trump
Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump Trump
if you want to get technical your post is trolling as well... but Eddy does make a valid point. Trump bashed Obama nonstop and even took it to a disgusting level with the birther movement. Now what do you think... should Obama have told Trump to go back to the shithole country that he came from?
Saw on clips Trump calling America a mess many times when Obama was president
Obama ruined the country and you filth helped.
If you didn’t like what Obama was doing then you should have gone back to where you came from

Notice when this troll falls flat playing the race card, he then lies in order to keep his Trump mania alive. You people really are insane. Everything this little fool posts is about Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump Trump
if you want to get technical your post is trolling as well... but Eddy does make a valid point. Trump bashed Obama nonstop and even took it to a disgusting level with the birther movement. Now what do you think... should Obama have told Trump to go back to the shithole country that he came from?
Saw on clips Trump calling America a mess many times when Obama was president
Obama ruined the country and you filth helped.
If you didn’t like what Obama was doing then you should have gone back to where you came from
Look, the loons get nuttier by the moment.

How would you have rectified generations of oppression that our government imposed on black Americans.... slavery - Sam Crow?

Change the laws and say sorry? Is that it?

Different times bud...it’s myopic and ignorant to think we have debts to pay for the past...Where does it end, how far back do we go?

I would have offered them $25k and free airfare back to their homelands.
Does that make you piss yourself?
But my question was what you would have done to rectify.... you’re calling AA unamerican so what would have been your American solution

You must not have read my answer. I present another to you...
New age Blacks benefited from the slave era...there is nothing to be rectified. How many blacks have fought to get back to their homelands to live that life and culture they missed out on? Why is that?
They were saved and spared a life of early death due to disease, starvation, murder and the like.
This is the other side to slavery that scares the piss out of the nutless. Your programmers forbid you from entertaining this FACT in any way, shape or form.
Did you piss yet?
Don’t give yourself too much credit, you don’t have the ability to agitate me no matter how hard you try and troll. It amuses me to see your dumbass responses to these questions...
So far we got.... send blacks back to Africa and they should be thanking us for saving them. Those answers speak for themselves. I don’t even need to make fun of them.
Guess they all believe only whites like trump can speak out against our gov't
Again the degenerate OP fails to post evidence of his racist post

Why would I need to do that? You think everything the government is responsible for is in the constitution?

Regarding the constitution...Does 3/5 ring a bell? Jim Crow was imposed by state governments. Why do you need this explained to you?

the 3/5ths and jim crow were all demmocrats doings,,,
Yes, via our government. How are you not understanding this?
in spite of the constitution that says all men are created equal,,
Again, what is your point? You’re not making any sense. Are just trying to say dems are bad... cause that has nothing to do with the original point I was making

the dems are not part of the government,, they are a political action group that has members elected to office,,,
Yeah so? You’re the one blaming dems. I’m saying our government allowed slavery and Jim Crow. These were laws that oppressed blacks for generations. I don’t know why you are arguing with that, it’s not a controversial statement

screenshot_122.png

Where all the black folk in your "core values"?

Again, what is your point? You’re not making any sense. Are just trying to say dems are bad... cause that has nothing to do with the original point I was making

the dems are not part of the government,, they are a political action group that has members elected to office,,,
Yeah so? You’re the one blaming dems. I’m saying our government allowed slavery and Jim Crow. These were laws that oppressed blacks for generations. I don’t know why you are arguing with that, it’s not a controversial statement
The entire world has slaves the white in the USA fought for their freedom here . Now you post how I’m wrong

But my question was what you would have done to rectify.... you’re calling AA unamerican so what would have been your American solution

New age Blacks benefited from the slave era...there is nothing to be rectified. How many blacks have fought to get back to their homelands to live that life and culture they missed out on? Why is that?
They were saved and spared a life of early death due to disease, starvation, murder and the like.
This is the other side to slavery that scares the piss out of the nutless. Your programmers forbid you from entertaining this FACT in any way, shape or form.
Did you piss yet?
Don’t give yourself too much credit, you don’t have the ability to agitate me no matter how hard you try and troll. It amuses me to see your dumbass responses to these questions...
So far we got.... send blacks back to Africa and they should be thanking us for saving them. Those answers speak for themselves. I don’t even need to make fun of them.

I would disengage if I were you as well..this one is real scary to tackle...Your PC programmers would be pissed if you didn’t dumb yourself down and disengage.
Good job, way to follow protocol.
I’m not sure how you want me to engage. Were you expecting me to explain why giving blacks $25k to go back to Africa is an idiotic idea? It actually sounds just like a racists version of reparations.

Remember, this started by you saying “hire this guy because he’s not white” isn’t racist.
You forgot?
I didn’t forget... I actually never said that. Quote me I dare you. You brought up AA and said it was unamerican and then I asked what your American solution would have been to rectify the injustices imposed on blacks by our government. You said pay them to leave and they should thank us.

You need a memory check

our government tried to end slavery and it was future democrats that stopped/delayed that from happening,,,

Earlier this year, our intrepid art team here at the DC office digitally restored the poster, offering a much larger and clearer image of this classic piece of art that embodies a core value that we as Americans hold so dear.

From the dreamed about MAGA Era.
So you are against blacks working! Wow racist much?

The only ones oppressing blacks today are democrats. Just like the OP says in his so-called core values, blacks are not allowed.

in fact I am wondering if you are concerned about black slavery why you say nothing about the estimated 30 million blacks still in slavery today and whine like a bitch about something that ended 150 yrs ago here???

hilary was the first birther you idiot,,,
Hillary has nothing to do with the point I was making. Address the topic please.
yes she does,,,your blaming trump for the birther thing when it was her that started it

it slaps your point right in the face
No it doesn’t because my point has nothing to do with who started it. Add Clinton to my statement if you like...

Should Obama have told Trump and Clinton to go back to the shithole countries they came from?

our government tried to end slavery and it was future democrats that stopped/delayed that from happening,,,
Just like they stop and delay everything Trump tries to do to help us.

Different times bud...it’s myopic and ignorant to think we have debts to pay for the past...Where does it end, how far back do we go?

I would have offered them $25k and free airfare back to their homelands.
Does that make you piss yourself?

Did you piss yet?

I would disengage if I were you as well..this one is real scary to tackle...Your PC programmers would be pissed if you didn’t dumb yourself down and disengage.
Good job, way to follow protocol.
I’m not sure how you want me to engage. Were you expecting me to explain why giving blacks $25k to go back to Africa is an idiotic idea? It actually sounds just like a racists version of reparations.
Dude you’re racist and a half

Those future Dems were called Republicans

Just like they stop and delay everything has said what demolosers accomplished in the last five years? Trump tries to do to help us.
Not one democrat

Slavery in the 21st century - Wikipedia

Those future Dems were called Republicans
How many more lies are you going to post today?

Forum List

Back