Another "token black" rejects the collectivist agenda of oppression.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

I watched a documentary recently about the Watts riots and issues surrounding the black communities in the late 1960's. I wish I could remember all of the discussion, or even the specific video so I could post it, but before the riots black people had begun to openly carry shotguns and rifles in the streets in order to intimidate the police. It had not escaped the attention of one of the interviewed men on the streets that "all of a sudden, they don't like the 2nd Amendment anymore, because black people be standin' up for themselves". Democrooks have been pushing gun control for decades and it has NOTHING to do with public safety. It's all about oppressor safety.

DV-N0w3XUAMaNnU.jpg
:lmao:

america was born in genocide when embraced the doctrine that the original american, the indian, was an inferior race. even before there were a large number of blacks on our shores, the scar of racial hatred had already disfigured colonial society. we are the only nation which tried as a matter of national policy to wipe out its indigenous population!

GOD DAMN AMERICA...THAT'S IN THE BIBLE!

america was born in genocide when embraced the doctrine that the original american, the indian, was an inferior race. even before there were a large number of blacks on our shores, the scar of racial hatred had already disfigured colonial society. we are the only nation which tried as a matter of national policy to wipe out its indigenous population!

73DE793F-AB3C-442B-8682-9DAC28224063_w650_r0_s.jpg

More and more Black people are waking up to who their real enemies are.

All you have to do is look at history for the truth.

More and more Black people are waking up to who their real enemies are.

All you have to do is look at history for the truth.

Oh! I see, Black people are 'woke' now.
Then why do they keep shooting the shit out of each other?
('Woke' as a joke....).

And then she went home to her eat, watch TV and live in comforts.

Shouldn't she be under a silver blanket crying for her mama and some toothpaste?

Forum List

Back