a classic message restored

How would you have rectified generations of oppression that our government imposed on black Americans.... slavery - Sam Crow?

Change the laws and say sorry? Is that it?

Different times bud...it’s myopic and ignorant to think we have debts to pay for the past...Where does it end, how far back do we go?

I would have offered them $25k and free airfare back to their homelands.
Does that make you piss yourself?
But my question was what you would have done to rectify.... you’re calling AA unamerican so what would have been your American solution

You must not have read my answer. I present another to you...
New age Blacks benefited from the slave era...there is nothing to be rectified. How many blacks have fought to get back to their homelands to live that life and culture they missed out on? Why is that?
They were saved and spared a life of early death due to disease, starvation, murder and the like.
This is the other side to slavery that scares the piss out of the nutless. Your programmers forbid you from entertaining this FACT in any way, shape or form.
Did you piss yet?
Don’t give yourself too much credit, you don’t have the ability to agitate me no matter how hard you try and troll. It amuses me to see your dumbass responses to these questions...
So far we got.... send blacks back to Africa and they should be thanking us for saving them. Those answers speak for themselves. I don’t even need to make fun of them.

I would disengage if I were you as well..this one is real scary to tackle...Your PC programmers would be pissed if you didn’t dumb yourself down and disengage.
Good job, way to follow protocol.
I’m not sure how you want me to engage. Were you expecting me to explain why giving blacks $25k to go back to Africa is an idiotic idea? It actually sounds just like a racists version of reparations.

“But remember boys and girls...it is totally AMERICAN for politicians to force businesses to hire someone because they are NOT white.”
How would you have rectified generations of oppression that our government imposed on black Americans.... slavery - Sam Crow?

our government didnt do that,,,that was the democrats gig,,,
The democrats are part of our government dumbass

no they arent,,,unless you can show where in the constitution they are listed,,,
Why would I need to do that? You think everything the government is responsible for is in the constitution?

Regarding the constitution...Does 3/5 ring a bell? Jim Crow was imposed by state governments. Why do you need this explained to you?

the 3/5ths and jim crow were all demmocrats doings,,,

no they arent,,,unless you can show where in the constitution they are listed,,,
Why would I need to do that? You think everything the government is responsible for is in the constitution?

Regarding the constitution...Does 3/5 ring a bell? Jim Crow was imposed by state governments. Why do you need this explained to you?

Yes, via our government. How are you not understanding this?

Trump couldn't stomach a black person leading this country
Notice when this troll falls flat playing the race card, he then lies in order to keep his Trump mania alive. You people really are insane. Everything this little fool posts is about Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump Trump
Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump Trump

in spite of the constitution that says all men are created equal,,

Earlier this year, our intrepid art team here at the DC office digitally restored the poster, offering a much larger and clearer image of this classic piece of art that embodies a core value that we as Americans hold so dear.

From the dreamed about MAGA Era.
Now it's make America White again
Do you ever stop lying? You are the one who posted the meme about our core values with no black people in the image. You admitted in your OP your core values do not include black people.

Notice when this troll falls flat playing the race card, he then lies in order to keep his Trump mania alive. You people really are insane. Everything this little fool posts is about Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump Trump
if you want to get technical your post is trolling as well... but Eddy does make a valid point. Trump bashed Obama nonstop and even took it to a disgusting level with the birther movement. Now what do you think... should Obama have told Trump to go back to the shithole country that he came from?

Isn't he the leader of our country ?? Who would you like me to talk about ?? Hillary Obama Bill?? Is it so unusual that I as a white guy think Trump is scum??

if you want to get technical your post is trolling as well... but Eddy does make a valid point. Trump bashed Obama nonstop and even took it to a disgusting level with the birther movement. Now what do you think... should Obama have told Trump to go back to the shithole country that he came from?

hilary was the first birther you idiot,,,

Saw on clips Trump calling America a mess many times when Obama was president

Again, what is your point? You’re not making any sense. Are just trying to say dems are bad... cause that has nothing to do with the original point I was making

Saw on clips Trump calling America a mess many times when Obama was president
Obama ruined the country and you filth helped.

Isn't he the leader of our country ?? Who would you like me to talk about ?? Hillary Obama Bill?? Is it so unusual that I as a white guy think Trump is scum??

I'm white and think hes scum,,,I just dont have severe TDS and go out in public for the world to see

Hillary has nothing to do with the point I was making. Address the topic please.

Hillary has nothing to do with the point I was making. Address the topic please.
The topic says your core values exclude blacks. We already knew all that.

Again, what is your point? You’re not making any sense. Are just trying to say dems are bad... cause that has nothing to do with the original point I was making

the dems are not part of the government,, they are a political action group that has members elected to office,,,

Different times bud...it’s myopic and ignorant to think we have debts to pay for the past...Where does it end, how far back do we go?

I would have offered them $25k and free airfare back to their homelands.
Does that make you piss yourself?
But my question was what you would have done to rectify.... you’re calling AA unamerican so what would have been your American solution

You must not have read my answer. I present another to you...
New age Blacks benefited from the slave era...there is nothing to be rectified. How many blacks have fought to get back to their homelands to live that life and culture they missed out on? Why is that?
They were saved and spared a life of early death due to disease, starvation, murder and the like.
This is the other side to slavery that scares the piss out of the nutless. Your programmers forbid you from entertaining this FACT in any way, shape or form.
Did you piss yet?
Don’t give yourself too much credit, you don’t have the ability to agitate me no matter how hard you try and troll. It amuses me to see your dumbass responses to these questions...
So far we got.... send blacks back to Africa and they should be thanking us for saving them. Those answers speak for themselves. I don’t even need to make fun of them.

I would disengage if I were you as well..this one is real scary to tackle...Your PC programmers would be pissed if you didn’t dumb yourself down and disengage.
Good job, way to follow protocol.
I’m not sure how you want me to engage. Were you expecting me to explain why giving blacks $25k to go back to Africa is an idiotic idea? It actually sounds just like a racists version of reparations.

Remember, this started by you saying “hire this guy because he’s not white” isn’t racist.
You forgot?

What is unusual is your insanity that makes you cry about Trump every moment.

yes she does,,,your blaming trump for the birther thing when it was her that started it

it slaps your point right in the face

Forum List

Back