a classic message restored

Earlier this year, our intrepid art team here at the DC office digitally restored the poster, offering a much larger and clearer image of this classic piece of art that embodies a core value that we as Americans hold so dear.

“But remember boys and girls...it is totally AMERICAN for politicians to force businesses to hire someone because they are NOT white.”
How would you have rectified generations of oppression that our government imposed on black Americans.... slavery - Sam Crow?

Change the laws and say sorry? Is that it?

our government didnt do that,,,that was the democrats gig,,,
The democrats are part of our government dumbass

no they arent,,,unless you can show where in the constitution they are listed,,,

upload_2019-7-21_11-47-39.png

Hey race pimp, how come there are no black people in that phony image?
It was the 50's they were afraid some AH republican would shoot them
Son I’m going to correct your stupid asshole every time you miss use the kkk! Your democratic brothers and chaps your ass today how many blacks have jobs today! Right commie fk
How many had jobs under Obama ? Trump did shit to improve their lot in life
Is there ever a day that you dont cry about Trump STFU!
Nope
Fooled me Fool me once shame on you Fool me twice shame on me

compared to the vile crap coming out of the democrats trump is a saint,,,and I dont even like the guy,,,

They're all assholes. Trump and company are assholes. Omar and Tlaib are assholes. All of them.
Reminds me of cinemas greatest speech by Gary of Team America....

“We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong-ll is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes — assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is that they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are only an inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Earlier this year, our intrepid art team here at the DC office digitally restored the poster, offering a much larger and clearer image of this classic piece of art that embodies a core value that we as Americans hold so dear.

“But remember boys and girls...it is totally AMERICAN for politicians to force businesses to hire someone because they are NOT white.”
How would you have rectified generations of oppression that our government imposed on black Americans.... slavery - Sam Crow?

Different times bud...it’s myopic and ignorant to think we have debts to pay for the past...Where does it end, how far back do we go?

I would have offered them $25k and free airfare back to their homelands.
Does that make you piss yourself?
But my question was what you would have done to rectify.... you’re calling AA unamerican so what would have been your American solution

You must not have read my answer. I present another to you...
New age Blacks benefited from the slave era...there is nothing to be rectified. How many blacks have fought to get back to their homelands to live that life and culture they missed out on? Why is that?
They were saved and spared a life of early death due to disease, starvation, murder and the like.
This is the other side to slavery that scares the piss out of the nutless. Your programmers forbid you from entertaining this FACT in any way, shape or form.
Did you piss yet?

Trump is no Superman More like the Joker only more evil People are supposed to look up to our President No one of right mind can look at this imbecile and agree with the vile claptrap that comes out of his mouth
Except that Joker was competent.
He didn’t create jobs and killed people! Post up trump’s list! I did, lowest unemployment in 60 years and, lowest unemployment for blacks in recorded history. Your turn go
Suppose you ran a marathon, and on the 24th mile someone else took over and crossed the finish line with record setting times.

Who get credit for that? The guy who ran the last 3% of the race, or you?
Huh? OP stupid fk, stick to it
Lol, don't wanna answer that question huh?

I don't blame you, it would expose you to toxic levels of hypocrisy.

Trump is no Superman More like the Joker only more evil People are supposed to look up to our President No one of right mind can look at this imbecile and agree with the vile claptrap that comes out of his mouth
He didn’t create jobs and killed people! Post up trump’s list! I did, lowest unemployment in 60 years and, lowest unemployment for blacks in recorded history. Your turn go
Suppose you ran a marathon, and on the 24th mile someone else took over and crossed the finish line with record setting times.

that breaks the rules and gets you disqualified,,,
Just answer the question.

Different times bud...it’s myopic and ignorant to think we have debts to pay for the past...Where does it end, how far back do we go?

But my question was what you would have done to rectify.... you’re calling AA unamerican so what would have been your American solution

New age Blacks benefited from the slave era...there is nothing to be rectified. How many blacks have fought to get back to their homelands to live that life and culture they missed out on? Why is that?
They were saved and spared a life of early death due to disease, starvation, murder and the like.
This is the other side to slavery that scares the piss out of the nutless. Your programmers forbid you from entertaining this FACT in any way, shape or form.
Did you piss yet?
How many blacks fought and died for our country While moron had a bad heel ??

our government didnt do that,,,that was the democrats gig,,,
The democrats are part of our government dumbass

no they arent,,,unless you can show where in the constitution they are listed,,,
Why would I need to do that? You think everything the government is responsible for is in the constitution?

Regarding the constitution...Does 3/5 ring a bell? Jim Crow was imposed by state governments. Why do you need this explained to you?

Did you piss yet?
Sorry loser but Obama did the grunt work Trump the AH tries to take all the credit ALWAYS patting himself on the back What garbage

Did you piss yet?
Don’t give yourself too much credit, you don’t have the ability to agitate me no matter how hard you try and troll. It amuses me to see your dumbass responses to these questions...
So far we got.... send blacks back to Africa and they should be thanking us for saving them. Those answers speak for themselves. I don’t even need to make fun of them.

It was the 50's they were afraid some AH republican would shoot them
Son I’m going to correct your stupid asshole every time you miss use the kkk! Your democratic brothers and chaps your ass today how many blacks have jobs today! Right commie fk
How many had jobs under Obama ? Trump did shit to improve their lot in life
Is there ever a day that you dont cry about Trump STFU!
Nope
Fooled me Fool me once shame on you Fool me twice shame on me
Shame on you then

Did you piss yet?
Don’t give yourself too much credit, you don’t have the ability to agitate me no matter how hard you try and troll. It amuses me to see your dumbass responses to these questions...
So far we got.... send blacks back to Africa and they should be thanking us for saving them. Those answers speak for themselves. I don’t even need to make fun of them.
Who said that? You I suppose. Post the quote or you’re a loser again. I enjoy when your lies are exposed

Did you piss yet?

I would disengage if I were you as well..this one is real scary to tackle...Your PC programmers would be pissed if you didn’t dumb yourself down and disengage.
Good job, way to follow protocol.

It’s off topic, and he answered, you didn’t like his answer, hahaha hahaha hahaha

It’s off topic
Since when has that got in your way??

Did you piss yet?
Guess they all believe only whites like trump can speak out against our gov't

two different subjects with no comparisons,,,

From the dreamed about MAGA Era.

Forum List

Back