a classic message restored

Trump is no Superman More like the Joker only more evil People are supposed to look up to our President No one of right mind can look at this imbecile and agree with the vile claptrap that comes out of his mouth

compared to the vile crap coming out of the democrats trump is a saint,,,and I dont even like the guy,,,
So what you're saying Prog is the racist crap coming out of our leaders mouth isn't worse than the idiocy coming out of a very few Dems? Trump is the cancer on America and needs to be removed

what racist thing has he said???
I won't honor that bs question with an answer but will tell you he's been a racist his whole life starting with his daddy getting arrested at a KLAN meeting Like father like son
Ignorance is bliss with you.

BTW, you have no honor

Earlier this year, our intrepid art team here at the DC office digitally restored the poster, offering a much larger and clearer image of this classic piece of art that embodies a core value that we as Americans hold so dear.

“But remember boys and girls...it is totally AMERICAN for politicians to force businesses to hire someone because they are NOT white.”

Trump is no Superman More like the Joker only more evil People are supposed to look up to our President No one of right mind can look at this imbecile and agree with the vile claptrap that comes out of his mouth

compared to the vile crap coming out of the democrats trump is a saint,,,and I dont even like the guy,,,
So what you're saying Prog is the racist crap coming out of our leaders mouth isn't worse than the idiocy coming out of a very few Dems? Trump is the cancer on America and needs to be removed

what racist thing has he said???
I won't honor that bs question with an answer but will tell you he's been a racist his whole life starting with his daddy getting arrested at a KLAN meeting Like father like son

in other words you got nothing but your TDS acting up again,,,

He didn't which is the point, his comment was simply to go back from where you came, translated as if you don't like it here then leave! The Donalds crowd started to chant send her back. As with the majority of Dim's this is interpreted as racist. Funny how racists and anti semites seem to turn the other cheek.
Actually he told them to go to their country fix them and come back and tell us what they did to fix it
Evidently you didn't listen Guess you believe the AH tried to stop the crowd from yelling send her back too?

He didn't which is the point, his comment was simply to go back from where you came, translated as if you don't like it here then leave! The Donalds crowd started to chant send her back. As with the majority of Dim's this is interpreted as racist. Funny how racists and anti semites seem to turn the other cheek.
You don’t honestly believe that spun up crap do you?

Actually he told them to go to their country fix them and come back and tell us what they did to fix it
Evidently you didn't listen Guess you believe the AH tried to stop the crowd from yelling send her back too?
No he didn’t, they have a right to yell what they want! How hitlerisc of you you would have shut them up. We know you hate our country and can leave if you don’t like others rights

Except that Joker was competent.

Earlier this year, our intrepid art team here at the DC office digitally restored the poster, offering a much larger and clearer image of this classic piece of art that embodies a core value that we as Americans hold so dear.

I'm surprised the final tag line doesn't send you into caniption fits.

Do you guys ever use your own words? Why is it that you are now using what Conservatives think about you? Damn, why is it brain dead moronic liberals, but I repeat myself, didnt get aborted by their parents before or after they were born? Such miserable people the left are.
The world knows what shitheads you republican racists really are Keep it up and f up America for all time

“But remember boys and girls...it is totally AMERICAN for politicians to force businesses to hire someone because they are NOT white.”
How would you have rectified generations of oppression that our government imposed on black Americans.... slavery - Sam Crow?

Change the laws and say sorry? Is that it?

I think it pretty funny how all you tRumplings are starting to distance yourselves from him. A sure sign you're afraid he's about to lose.

You don’t honestly believe that spun up crap do you?
Well it’s what he said. Go ahead dipshit brain post up the tweet and prove him wrong! You won’t cause you’re a scam con on a message board

Hey race pimp, how come there are no black people in that phony image?

Except that Joker was competent.
He didn’t create jobs and killed people! Post up trump’s list! I did, lowest unemployment in 60 years and, lowest unemployment for blacks in recorded history. Your turn go

Do you guys ever use your own words? Why is it that you are now using what Conservatives think about you? Damn, why is it brain dead moronic liberals, but I repeat myself, didnt get aborted by their parents before or after they were born? Such miserable people the left are.
The world knows what shitheads you republican racists really are Keep it up and f up America for all time

I'm not a republican and didnt vote for trump,,,

i just know when I see a bad case of TDS,,

He is way in back where liberals love to keep their tokens.

How would you have rectified generations of oppression that our government imposed on black Americans.... slavery - Sam Crow?

Change the laws and say sorry? Is that it?

Different times bud...it’s myopic and ignorant to think we have debts to pay for the past...Where does it end, how far back do we go?

I would have offered them $25k and free airfare back to their homelands.
Does that make you piss yourself?

Your projection slip gives away the end game: You want to fuck up America for all time.

It was the 50's they were afraid some AH republican would shoot them

Forum List

Back