a classic message restored

Earlier this year, our intrepid art team here at the DC office digitally restored the poster, offering a much larger and clearer image of this classic piece of art that embodies a core value that we as Americans hold so dear.

“But remember boys and girls...it is totally AMERICAN for politicians to force businesses to hire someone because they are NOT white.”
How would you have rectified generations of oppression that our government imposed on black Americans.... slavery - Sam Crow?

Change the laws and say sorry? Is that it?

our government didnt do that,,,that was the democrats gig,,,

Trump is no Superman More like the Joker only more evil People are supposed to look up to our President No one of right mind can look at this imbecile and agree with the vile claptrap that comes out of his mouth

compared to the vile crap coming out of the democrats trump is a saint,,,and I dont even like the guy,,,
So what you're saying Prog is the racist crap coming out of our leaders mouth isn't worse than the idiocy coming out of a very few Dems? Trump is the cancer on America and needs to be removed
Do you guys ever use your own words? Why is it that you are now using what Conservatives think about you? Damn, why is it brain dead moronic liberals, but I repeat myself, didnt get aborted by their parents before or after they were born? Such miserable people the left are.
The world knows what shitheads you republican racists really are Keep it up and f up America for all time
We all know you hate that blacks have the lowest unemployment rate in recorded history . That must chap your ass hey bigot

Earlier this year, our intrepid art team here at the DC office digitally restored the poster, offering a much larger and clearer image of this classic piece of art that embodies a core value that we as Americans hold so dear.

Hey race pimp, how come there are no black people in that phony image?
It was the 50's they were afraid some AH republican would shoot them
Your post said it was your core values so your core values do not allow blacks in. No surprise here.

“But remember boys and girls...it is totally AMERICAN for politicians to force businesses to hire someone because they are NOT white.”
How would you have rectified generations of oppression that our government imposed on black Americans.... slavery - Sam Crow?

Different times bud...it’s myopic and ignorant to think we have debts to pay for the past...Where does it end, how far back do we go?

I would have offered them $25k and free airfare back to their homelands.
Does that make you piss yourself?
But my question was what you would have done to rectify.... you’re calling AA unamerican so what would have been your American solution. Sending them back home isn’t American in my book

Son I’m going to correct your stupid asshole every time you miss use the kkk! Your democratic brothers and chaps your ass today how many blacks have jobs today! Right commie fk

Different times bud...it’s myopic and ignorant to think we have debts to pay for the past...Where does it end, how far back do we go?

I would have offered them $25k and free airfare back to their homelands.
Does that make you piss yourself?
But my question was what you would have done to rectify.... you’re calling AA unamerican so what would have been your American solution
Eliminate democrats

Trump is no Superman More like the Joker only more evil People are supposed to look up to our President No one of right mind can look at this imbecile and agree with the vile claptrap that comes out of his mouth
Except that Joker was competent.
He didn’t create jobs and killed people! Post up trump’s list! I did, lowest unemployment in 60 years and, lowest unemployment for blacks in recorded history. Your turn go
Suppose you ran a marathon, and on the 24th mile someone else took over and crossed the finish line with record setting times.

Who get credit for that? The guy who ran the last 3% of the race, or you?

compared to the vile crap coming out of the democrats trump is a saint,,,and I dont even like the guy,,,
So what you're saying Prog is the racist crap coming out of our leaders mouth isn't worse than the idiocy coming out of a very few Dems? Trump is the cancer on America and needs to be removed

what racist thing has he said???
I won't honor that bs question with an answer but will tell you he's been a racist his whole life starting with his daddy getting arrested at a KLAN meeting Like father like son
Of course you won't answer it because your only answer will be a lie.

our government didnt do that,,,that was the democrats gig,,,
The democrats are part of our government dumbass

Son I’m going to correct your stupid asshole every time you miss use the kkk! Your democratic brothers and chaps your ass today how many blacks have jobs today! Right commie fk
How many had jobs under Obama ? Trump did shit to improve their lot in life

He didn’t create jobs and killed people! Post up trump’s list! I did, lowest unemployment in 60 years and, lowest unemployment for blacks in recorded history. Your turn go
Suppose you ran a marathon, and on the 24th mile someone else took over and crossed the finish line with record setting times.

Huh? OP stupid fk, stick to it

Half of the numbers today

Is there ever a day that you dont cry about Trump STFU!

that breaks the rules and gets you disqualified,,,

Is there ever a day that you dont cry about Trump STFU!
Nope

You ever attend a KKK meeting?? Just asking

Why would I, I’m not a demoloser. Go ahead and tell us you did, go

race card.jpg

Forum List

Back