A challnege to "open minded" liberals.

Now how much did blue cross CEO take home last year?

a lot more now that we have obamacares
Good now we just wait for it to trickle down.

are you frikkin stupid

it aint gunna trickle down

obama sold you out to big insurance long ago

--LOL
They're for profit companies right? If you're a Republican you should be happy.
why would i be happy about a government handout loser
Creates jobs.

it doesnt create jobs

Ok....let's see....7 things that liberals disapprove of....but tolerate in the name of open mindedness. Hmmm. Um....

1 Islamic beheadings. Deep down...they know it's wrong. But they can't speak out too much.

2 Black on White racism. They know it's wrong...but they'll never acknowledge it. They tolerate it.

Can't think of many more
When did you become a liberal?

20 year olds should pay $100 a month. 30 year olds $200. 40 year olds $300. 50 year old $200. 60 year olds $100. 70 plus or under 20 only $50 a month.

Do the math. This could work if we had single payer. F blue cross. Republicans don't worry about manufacturing jobs whho cares about the health care industry. What a scam. The profit motive is fucking things up.

Think about it. How much do doctors make? Now how much did blue cross CEO take home last year?

are you frikkin stupid

--LOL
The government did what you wanted and instead of single payer they let private companies run it.

Same way GOP gave aramark handout to run prisons for profit.

Or let private companies run our elections.

Or haloburton handouts?

Or when private bankers took over the federal reserve and we owe the debt we owe because the politicians in 1913 gave that handout.

are you frikkin stupid

--LOL
The government did what you wanted and instead of single payer they let private companies run it.

Same way GOP gave aramark handout to run prisons for profit.

Or let private companies run our elections.

Or haloburton handouts?

Or when private bankers took over the federal reserve and we owe the debt we owe because the politicians in 1913 gave that handout.

who says any of it is good

are you frikkin stupid

--LOL
Creates jobs.

it doesnt create jobs
Bullshit. We're gonna need more nurses doctors hospitals and caregivers. Big business.

Anyways, you don't mind government handouts. At least not all of them.

You Republicans forget government is the referee in the game of economics. They try to make it so business doesn't lose but neither do the citizens. You know who doesn't do that? African nations. Their government leaders sell out their countries resources to the Chinese. The rich get rich but the people get nothing. Sound familiar?

are you frikkin stupid

--LOL
Creates jobs.

it doesnt create jobs
Bullshit. We're gonna need more nurses doctors hospitals and caregivers. Big business.

Anyways, you don't mind government handouts. At least not all of them.

You Republicans forget government is the referee in the game of economics. They try to make it so business doesn't lose but neither do the citizens. You know who doesn't do that? African nations. Their government leaders sell out their countries resources to the Chinese. The rich get rich but the people get nothing. Sound familiar?

that doesnt create more jobs

Still waiting for the OP to explain WTF he was looking for in this thread

He issued a "challenge", it was met ...and he runs away

Last edited:
Still waiting for the OP to explain WTF he was looking for i this thread

He issued a "challenge", it was met ...and he runs away

Well, actually, he issued a "challnege"!

2015-08-027 F14Shooter challnege.png

Intergalactic Translator, 2468 edition, gold latinum plated, Milky Way edition.

"challnege" (noun) - the mating call of brain-damaged Conservative homo sapiens.

"challnege" (verb) - "to poke a tilezian spear deep into the symbiont of a Go'al'uld, pull it out and eat the dead serpent, usually with some BBQ sauce. "He chall'neged Ra!"

Last edited:
Drop to your knees and thank the ACA because withit, insurance can no longer be abruptly canceled because you file a claim.

But the article I quoted was from yesterday, so his insurance got cancelled under Obamacare.

Any explanation?

Man tells police he robbed bank to pay for daughter's chemo therapy

He claims he couldn't afford her treatment but cops found very expensive items in his possession.

Bottom line: Nobody has ever robbed a bank to pay for a childs cancer treatment. It was made up by a poster here to try to pull at the heartstrings. It turned out it was a lie.

Last edited:
I don't really consider myself a "liberal" but I suppose compared to many of you, I am. Lol. The only thing I can think of right now that I personally would not do myself but don't question the freedom of others is abortion. It is a personal decision, IMO. It IS still the woman's body and she is the one who takes the risks.

Abortion is such an act of savagery in my opinion that I don't know how we can call ourselves a civilization.

However, I do not want someone so self centered that their convenient lifestyle takes priority over their children, to have kids they won't take care of.

I also sympathize with medical neccessity or rape but those are rare.

IMO not opposing abortion for that reason is more right wing. Opposition because of a moral conflict is more leftwing, as well as supporting abortion because you have no concern for human life.

Name seven things you personally don't approve of, yet you nonetheless don't question the freedom of someone to do, without permission from the state.

Edit: Is 7 too many? How about 5? 3? 1?
Just 1?

I don't really consider myself a "liberal" but I suppose compared to many of you, I am. Lol. The only thing I can think of right now that I personally would not do myself but don't question the freedom of others is abortion. It is a personal decision, IMO. It IS still the woman's body and she is the one who takes the risks.

M14 reply: No you dont you lying liberal because liberals arent open minded!

You missed the point.
and that would be...
Taxing the purchase of a firearm to the point that no one can afford them is as least as unconstitutional as taxing abortions to the point that no one can afford them.
oddly enough, at the time the constitution was drafted, guns did cost more than the average citizen could afford. Remember that, at that time, every gun was hand made using parts hand crafted. There were no replaceable parts. There was no mass manufacturing. A hand made weapon was something out of financial reach of most citizens.

And they were all single shot weapons. No semi-automatic firing systems. Every shot was hand loaded. No cartridges. Ah! What a great time to even consider including the phrase "A well regulated militia being necessary to a free state..."
Irrelevant to the point.
What exactly is the 'point'
If you read the exchange, it will be clear.
You challenged 'open-minded liberals' to post their list- and expressed skepticism that any of us would- or could.
By my count- at least 7 of us have provided list of at least 5 things- many more than that. Most of which you chose to ignore.
Indeed, you have. Good work..

How? I don't know, lets start by FORCING ME to have healthcare in the first place. That's a pretty huge one, is it not?

My point ---------------> #

Your head -----------> =)
Responsible people see health care as a necessity, a benefit, a grand thing to have. But the irresponsible see health care as an imposition.

Which camp are you in?

Healthcare is not a necessity. I know tons of people who have never had health care and are perfectly fine. If the need to see a doc they pay out of their pocket. It's their choice. Now, thanks to Obama, they have none.

That's the camp I'm in. Healthcare is a luxury. It's a benefit if you want it and can afford it. "Grand thing to have?" It's health care man, not a Lamboghini.
How bout the guy who's kid got cancer so he robbed a bank? He took a chance so he could save $ now we got to save his kid.
You don't know when you'll get in an accident and need insurance. It's not a home or car its your life.
I know people who've never gotten into car accident. They don't have a choice to not be insured.
We've already heard all these arguments ya broken record.
Funny how liberals are all for choice, except when it comes to health care, guns, schools...
There's no sound reason why anyone should not be able to choose to forego health insurance, pay medical costs themselves, and not be penalized by the government for it. Not one.

Last edited:
Healthcare is not necessary until it is

I went 30 years without seeing a doctor....I did not need health insurance
Until the day came when I did

Healthcare is not necessary until it is

I went 30 years without seeing a doctor....I did not need health insurance
Until the day came when I did
The point is, are we allowed to make choices for ourselves of which others do not approve or should the government prevent us from doing what unelected bureaucrats think is stupid?

Uninsured people drive up the cost of healthcare. They go to the emergency room which is the highest cost healthcare around. They do no regularly get checkups which could catch long term health conditions before they develop into something more serious, therefore more costly.

If you don't think your health is worth insuring, you/'re probably right. You are not worth insuring.

and that would be...
Taxing the purchase of a firearm to the point that no one can afford them is as least as unconstitutional as taxing abortions to the point that no one can afford them.
oddly enough, at the time the constitution was drafted, guns did cost more than the average citizen could afford. Remember that, at that time, every gun was hand made using parts hand crafted. There were no replaceable parts. There was no mass manufacturing. A hand made weapon was something out of financial reach of most citizens.

And they were all single shot weapons. No semi-automatic firing systems. Every shot was hand loaded. No cartridges. Ah! What a great time to even consider including the phrase "A well regulated militia being necessary to a free state..."
Irrelevant to the point.

So you can't even figure out what the point of this thread is.

So you can't even figure out what the point of this thread is

Irrelevant to the point.

Most of shooter's threads are about the necessity to carry guns in public. Whenever he issues a "challnege" [sic] he reads post that refute his position and replies either "that's irrelevant" or "your response is based in emotion, not fact". It's all too typical for him to be "challenged" and then run away.

Irrelevant to the point.
I asked a question to illicit answers.
That's the point.
Why did you not figure that out?

Irrelevant to the point.
I asked a question to illicit answers.
That's the point.
Why did you not figure that out?
I gave you answers at every turn. I can't help it if those answers weren't the ones you wanted or expected or were willing to debate.

Forum List

Back