A challnege to "open minded" liberals.

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
Name seven things you personally don't approve of, yet you nonetheless don't question the freedom of someone to do, without permission from the state.

Edit: Is 7 too many? How about 5? 3? 1?
Just 1?

Last edited:
I've been saying this for years.

There is NO TOLERANCE in the democrook circus tent of moonbat clowns.

Here on this board we have conservatives who all believe in freedom, small government, and free markets but not all to the same degree. Some believe in moral legislation restricting queers, outlawing abortion, and even some new gun legislation. Some believe in no welfare, period. Some think a safety net is OK. There have been numerous discussions and dragout arguements over what the core values the republicrat party should have.

On the democrook side?

Abortion on demand until the mother takes the baby home.

No guns for anyone, excepty black cops.

The EPA owns all the land under the moonbat messiah's authority.

Homeschoolers should be purged in Lady Warren's FEMA camps.

Christians are the American Taliban and should be exterminated, but the Afghani Taliban should be respected.

There are no arguements among the bed wetters for what principles and standards the democrooks should uphold because to libtards morality is relative to the needs of the collective state. The needs of the collective state right now is the suppression and marginalization of any ideas or policies that conflict with their regressive agenda.

When the last time you heard a bed wetter say:

"There are enough gun laws already"

"The border should be secure"

"People need ID to secure bank accounts, welfare benefits, Drivers Licenses, alcohol, perscription drugs and they should need one to vote"

"Christians donate a lot of money to charitable causes that actually help a lot of people"

"It's not really fair that the top %1 PAYS %50 OF THE INCOME TAX"

"It's not right that the governement can stop you from building on your own property because there's a puddle on it"

"It's not right to shut down a business that doesn't want to trade with people they find objectionable"

"You never see Christians forcing queer bakers to make them a confederate flag cake or get death threats"

The democrook party runs in lock step with ZERO dissent. It's a totalitarian mindset and will distort, bend and manipulate the meanings of words if it has to. It's a sick political philosophy.

Ok....let's see....7 things that liberals disapprove of....but tolerate in the name of open mindedness. Hmmm. Um....

1 Islamic beheadings. Deep down...they know it's wrong. But they can't speak out too much.

2 Black on White racism. They know it's wrong...but they'll never acknowledge it. They tolerate it.

Can't think of many more

"It's not right that the governement can stop you from building on your own property because there's a puddle on it"

Off topic, but my father is having a ton of problems with the city right now. He wants to add a storage building to his property. It will be a professionally built structure by a reputable company. He has to get a permit. But since there is a small ditch running between his lots, they're saying he can't do it. Then they're saying he has to build 25 feet from a fence line that HE owns. The building won't fit on the property if they require that.

He owns his land outright and is being told by the gov't he can't build. What's really funny? His property line is the city limits. Go figure.

I now have a republican dad for life! :2up:

Name seven things you personally don't approve of, yet you nonetheless don't question the freedom of someone to do, without permission from the state.

Just 1?
I stuck with just family life.

1. Drag your kids to church, twice a week.
2. Spank them more often than rarely, or as teens.
3. Teach your kids to fire guns.
4. Buy them guns.
5 Teach your kids that homosexuality is bad.
6. Teach your kids that sex is just say no
7. Fight in front of your children
8. Pray as a family
9. Enforce strict gender roles.
10. Use the TV as a babysitter
11. Smoke in the home.
12. Smoke dope in the home.
13. Pass on your bigotry.
14. Treat your children as the adult friends you don't have.
15. Invade their privacy to keep an eye on them.
There's more but that should do for now.

Ok....let's see....7 things that liberals disapprove of....but tolerate in the name of open mindedness. Hmmm. Um....

1 Islamic beheadings. Deep down...they know it's wrong. But they can't speak out too much.

2 Black on White racism. They know it's wrong...but they'll never acknowledge it. They tolerate it.

Can't think of many more
1. Bad.
2. Bad.

3. Any questions?

wouldnt it be easier to name 7 things gop wants the gov to control that are personal?

1. who you marry
2. what your doctor tells you about your health
3. how you are medically treated
4. who are real americans
5. deporting american citizens
6. wanting individuals to be above the law if it conflicts with their perceived morals
7. corporations are more human than babies
8. forced childbirth

o the list just goes on and on

Just 1?
I personally don't approve of carrying a loaded weapon in public. I personally don't approve of flying a Confederate flag. I. personally don't approve of pickets harassing a pregnant girl at an abortion clinic. I personally don't approve of teaching the Genesis myth in science classes. I personally don't approve of rounding up undocumented workers simply because they are undocumented (if they commit crimes that's another story). I personally don't approve of elected officials Gerrymandering their districts (I think the voters should chose the legislators, not the other way around). I personally don't approve of folks claiming to be Christians acting decidedly un-Christian by using that beautiful faith to give them cover to discriminate.

There's seven. Should I go on?

Just 1?
I personally don't approve of carrying a loaded weapon in public. I personally don't approve of flying a Confederate flag. I. personally don't approve of pickets harassing a pregnant girl at an abortion clinic. I personally don't approve of teaching the Genesis myth in science classes. I personally don't approve of rounding up undocumented workers simply because they are undocumented (if they commit crimes that's another story). I personally don't approve of elected officials Gerrymandering their districts (I think the voters should chose the legislators, not the other way around). I personally don't approve of folks claiming to be Christians acting decidedly un-Christian by using that beautiful faith to give them cover to discriminate.
Depends.
Do you question the freedom of someone to do these things, without permission from the state?

Just 1?

And libs have tried to ban each of those. Intolerant.

Just 1?

And libs have tried to ban each of those. Intolerant.
Tolerance stops at intolerance. Now you know.

Just 1?

Not sure if I understand your question...but here goes:

Free Speech in the form of hate speech.
Westboro Baptist demonstrations
The right of a church to deny marriage for religious reasons.
The right of any person to practice their faith freely and openly even if I think the faith is crap.
The right of pro-life people to not have their tax dollars used to fund abortions.
The right of idiots to be inplanted with 8 embryo's so they can become octomom's.
The right of someone who is clearly insane but not a danger, to be able to choose not to be committed or helped.

That's seven.

Just 1?
Depends.
Do you question the freedom of someone to do these things, without permission from the state?
The state seems to concede consent for all those things, with the exception of the harassment stuff at abortion clinics. But some states even turn a blind eye to that.

Forum List

Back