A Call for Reeducation camps and beheadings

It couldn't be.

Seriously, here's what I would say to Ms Barr:

I get being pissed at the corporations that avoided punishment and received tax payer bailouts. I don't like them either, it's crony capitalism or more directly, crony fascism. However, do you not understand that their is another side to this cronyism? Do you place no blame at the feet of the politicians writing laws and regulations that act to limit the liability of companies and their big contributors? Was it not politicians and bureaucrats that bailed them out with our money? You hate the corporations for getting tax loopholes while conveniently forgetting that politicians and bureaucrats had to be there to changed the tax code!

And don't give me that "It's the Republicans" stuff lest I remind you that Wall Street is in Chuck Schumers district. And what was Solyndra? The cronyism is thick on both sides.

The answer to crony fascism at the federal level is not ever bigger government writing more regulations...whatever the letter after their name.

It couldn't be.

Seriously, here's what I would say to Ms Barr:

I get being pissed at the corporations that avoided punishment and received tax payer bailouts. I don't like them either, it's crony capitalism or more directly, crony fascism. However, do you not understand that their is another side to this cronyism? Do you place no blame at the feet of the politicians writing laws and regulations that act to limit the liability of companies and their big contributors? Was it not politicians and bureaucrats that bailed them out with our money? You hate the corporations for getting tax loopholes while conveniently forgetting that politicians and bureaucrats had to be there to changed the tax code!

And don't give me that "It's the Republicans" stuff lest I remind you that Wall Street is in Chuck Schumers district. And what was Solyndra? The cronyism is thick on both sides.

The answer to crony fascism at the federal level is not ever bigger government writing more regulations...whatever the letter after their name.

I agree. limit the government. Restore the Senate to the state. Follow the Constitution and you will see alot less of this bullcrap.

Forum List

Back