A bunch of fat women

Surfing channels, I just came across some show featuring a bunch of fat women bitching about a variety of PC topics. They are well represented, including a black woman, a redhead, a blond, and a couple of others. You couldn't get more whiney and bitchy...who would watch this shit?
Changing the channel...

Dang it gallantwarrior - you swore you'd never change the channel on me!

Fire, smoke, heatwave .... (((hugs)))
MeBelle!!! How are you! I haven't seen you around for a while. Are you watching fat women bitching about dumb shit on TV?

You just hit the Whaling Channel. Were they being chased by guys with harpoons? Was Rosie O'Donnell, Oprah, or Stacey Abrams there?

Surfing channels, I just came across some show featuring a bunch of fat women bitching about a variety of PC topics. They are well represented, including a black woman, a redhead, a blond, and a couple of others. You couldn't get more whiney and bitchy...who would watch this shit?
Changing the channel...
iu

Changing the channel...

MeBelle!!! How are you! I haven't seen you around for a while. Are you watching fat women bitching about dumb shit on TV?

Only if I surf ....

Changing the channel...

Only if I surf ....

Charlie don't surf!

Changing the channel...
Some people even go to demolition derbies, Amway conventions, cross burnings and wrestlemania. Then there are some people who combine them all and go to Trump rallies.

No accounting for taste.

More the old stupidity of criticizing women, but not men, for their appearance. It seems that there are a lot of men who refuse to grow up. It's content that counts. If you want to see "whiney and bitchy" watch the fat slut in the Oval Office when he runs his mouth in front of a mic. The OP doesn't say what these people were discussing.

More the old stupidity of criticizing women, but not men, for their appearance. It seems that there are a lot of men who refuse to grow up. It's content that counts. If you want to see "whiney and bitchy" watch the fat slut in the Oval Office when he runs his mouth in front of a mic. The OP doesn't say what these people were discussing.

Being intellectually confined to gawking, for the OP "content" is what's in a blouse.

"Discussing"? Don't be gratuitously cruel.

Being intellectually confined to gawking, for the OP "content" is what's in a blouse.

"Discussing"? Don't be gratuitously cruel.

Talking heads on TV is not a new thing. What's different is that there are more women among them now. I seriously doubt that this thread would have been posted if they had been five white guys saying the exact same thing.

I seriously doubt that this thread would have been posted if they had been five white guys saying the exact same thing.

Of course not. Neither, had they been just as "fat". When an intellectual capacity maxed out while gawking and misogyny happily mate, threads like this are born.

Changing the channel...
Some people even go to demolition derbies, Amway conventions, cross burnings and wrestlemania. Then there are some people who combine them all and go to Trump rallies.

No accounting for taste.

I voted for Trump and go to the symphony. I can always spot jokers like you because you're not there really for the music; you're there to show all your elitist liberal friends how you're there for "the great music" that you don't really like all that much, but think you should.

Place is full of people like that when I go. I hate it.

Changing the channel...

No accounting for taste.

I voted for Trump and go to the symphony. I can always spot jokers like you because you're not there really for the music; you're there to show all your elitist liberal friends how you're there for "the great music" that you don't really like all that much, but think you should.

Place is full of people like that when I go. I hate it.

Don't be hatin'. You'll enjoy the symphony more.

Changing the channel...
Fat Dem women would watch it. Started with Oprah it did.

Last edited:
Changing the channel...
Wouldn't have been the View by any chance?

I haven't come across any shows featuring a gaggle of fat, whiney men.

Changing the channel...
Wouldn't have been the View by any chance?
Something like that, different name and different women, though. I think it was "The Real"?

Forum List

Back