A bunch of fat women

Surfing channels, I just came across some show featuring a bunch of fat women bitching about a variety of PC topics. They are well represented, including a black woman, a redhead, a blond, and a couple of others. You couldn't get more whiney and bitchy...who would watch this shit?
Changing the channel...

What are they wearing?

Surfing channels, I just came across some show featuring a bunch of fat women bitching about a variety of PC topics. They are well represented, including a black woman, a redhead, a blond, and a couple of others. You couldn't get more whiney and bitchy...who would watch this shit?
Changing the channel...

I think you stumbled across The View

Changing the channel...

What are they wearing?
Gotta confess, I didn't look that closely. Something cloth-ey.

Changing the channel...

What are they wearing?

Tents

Changing the channel...

Want a headache? Watch that for 10 mins

Changing the channel...

If that's a "View", lord strike me blind!!!

Changing the channel...

I couldn't last that long. That many whiney women would cause most men to go sterile after very few minutes, would be my guess.

Changing the channel...
People like them.

Changing the channel...
People like them.
That'a pretty scary.

Changing the channel...

Leftists who are incapable of generating their own self-esteem and sense of morality, and therefore need other people to tell them that they're correct and brilliant and morally superior.

Changing the channel...

I couldn't last that long. That many whiney women would cause most men to go sterile after very few minutes, would be my guess.

Pffft! You're not fooling us. We know you men never listen to us, anyway.

Changing the channel...

Dang it gallantwarrior - you swore you'd never change the channel on me!

Fire, smoke, heatwave .... (((hugs)))

Changing the channel...

What are they wearing?
Hopefully, a lot.

Changing the channel...

Past 45 seconds is a call to the suicide prevention line.

Forum List

Back