A brief history of (Christian) God

#12 Rapes (plants his seed) into a girl so she'll give birth to himself as his own son, so we can torture, and kill him/His son, so he can forgive us for being so evil.

Mary was a chosen vessel of God to be the mother of our Lord and Savior on this earth. This was a special calling given to Mary and she accepted it before ever coming to this earth.

Alma 7:10
10 And behold, he shall be born of Mary, at Jerusalem which is the land of our forefathers, she being a virgin, a precious and chosen vessel, who shall be overshadowed and conceive by the power of the Holy Ghost, and bring forth a son, yea, even the Son of God.

I believe that Mary was foreordained to be the mother of Jesus the same as Jesus was foreordained to come and be the Savior of the world.

1 Peter 1:20
20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

This I believe was a calling she received before coming to this earth life that she accepted with all gladness..

Because the laws of God are eternal in nature, once a man has sinned he has fallen short of the glory of God.

Romans 3:23,25
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

The atonement of Jesus Christ made it possible for God to forgive sin. Jesus was the only being to come to this earth who never sinned.

1 Peter 2:21-22
21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

1 Peter 1:19
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Because Jesus was without sin as a lamb without blemish or spot, He did not deserve any of the punishments which he suffered. Because of his sinless nature and his royal birth as the Son of God, he was able to go through much more pain and anguish that we who were fallen. He actually suffered the for the punishments of all the sins that all mankind has and would commit. But he never deserved any of it due to his sinless nature. Thus a great injustice was brought about. He who did no sin was subject to suffer for all the sins of the world. This great injustice brought about the need for a recompense from the Father. Jesus was recompensed by gaining the power to forgive all mankind of their sins based upon the doctrine of repentance. This was a just act in the eyes of God and all eternity since Jesus did not sin and that he deserved a recompense to the extent that he suffered. Thus it is only through the merits of Jesus Christ that anyone can obtain mercy for the sinful acts that they commit. But we must repent and change our lives and become good beings to gain the precious mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ. He alone has the power to wipe our slates clean.

After dying on the cross, Jesus' body lay in the tomb for three day and three nights. He then was resurrected from the dead to never die again. One need not suppose that the atonement was of no effect since Jesus rose from the dead. The injustice to him was done and he won the right of mercy. Because of Him we all will rise from the dead and stand before him to be judged of our sins. His mercy will extend to all those who are humble and repent of their sins and believe on his name.

Doctrine and Covenants 45:2-5
2 And again I say, hearken unto my voice, lest death shall overtake you; in an hour when ye think not the summer shall be past, and the harvest ended, and your souls not saved.
3 Listen to him who is the advocate with the Father, who is pleading your cause before him—
4 Saying: Father, behold the sufferings and death of him who did no sin, in whom thou wast well pleased; behold the blood of thy Son which was shed, the blood of him whom thou gavest that thyself might be glorified;
5 Wherefore, Father, spare these my brethren that believe on my name, that they may come unto me and have everlasting life.
And, again, you just used a whole bunch of verses from your books of mythology to confirm exactly what I said: "Rapes (plants his seed) into a girl so she'll give birth to himself as his own son, so we can torture, and kill him/His son, so he can forgive us for being so evil."

I'm curious why you feel the need to keep confirming that I have been spot on with my outline of the history of "God".
Mary was a Essene. The Essene women were like the Nuns of today. They have surrender themselves as vessels for the Lord. But Mary's vessel was the purest of them all. She was presented as holy, and which it means, that she did not had any evil intents or thoughts in her. Just as the same way Abel presented himself to Him to be holy. Samson was a Nazarite that supposedly have given himself as an vessel to the Lord. But he had strayed away with the Philistines. But he was meant to judge the philistines. To destroy them. But when his eyes were taken away by the Philistines. Then he saw how evil that they were. Samson has repented, and prayed to God to give him one more chance, that he will do what he was meant to do.
I guess that later on that the Nazarites were called Nazarenes.

Exodus 13 The Lord said to Moses, “Consecrate to me every firstborn male. The first offspring of every womb among the Israelites belongs to me, whether human or animal.” Then Moses said to the people, “Commemorate this day, the day you came out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery, because the Lord brought you out of it with a mighty hand. Eat nothing containing yeast. ...

Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Mark 9:47 And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell,

Nazarite

more properly Nazirite (one separated), one of either sex who was bound by a vow of a peculiar kind to be set apart from others for the service of God. Topical Bible: Nazarite

Firstly, Nazarite, and Nazarene are two different things. The former was a religious order that had taken a holy vow, while the latter was nothing more than a resident of Nazareth. This is why I refer to Jesus as the Nazarene. Second, I don't really care how you want to justify it, you are still confirming that what I said was factually accurate. Your God "planted his seed" in Mary. Again, it could be argued that this was consensual - you are, in fact, I think making that argument by pointing out that she was an essene - however, again, since she was quite surprised by the news that she was pregnant, one can only surmise that she didn't even know he had done the planting. I don't see how you can consent, when you don't even know it is happening. Thus, I don't know what else youwould call it.

The Archaeologists did not heard of the Essenes until later. on at one excavation sites that they were digging. But Edgar Cayce knew about it before they have learn about them. When they have found about the Essenes, Edgar was already dead. But the people of Nazareth at the time. That they were more likely a sect, but not the name of the town. But as time went by, that some didn't focused on the religion, because of being under Roman laws. Like a Jew is the Greek word for Yudah (Judah) Which means those who give praise to the Lord. But eventually it became just an ordinary title. But it was a sect at one time. And Jesus had to be recognized as a Nazarene, to fulfilled what is written. From the stump of Jesse's family tree, that a small branch will appear. But remember, God has already cut down those trees. But every trees that is cut down, that it leaves a stump. But from that Stump, a branch will come from it,to bring it back to life. And so that is why he had to leave Bethlehem (Which means the house of the Bread; That came down from heaven ) And Manna means "What is this?" And which Jesus was that bread. Instead of them saying "What is this?", that they were saying, "Whom is this?".

The word marry means devoted. And so Mary was married (Devoted) to God.

You have to read between the lines while reading the scriptures. You cannot just read it plainly by word by word.

Judah [N] [E] [H]

(praised, celebrated ),Judah - Smith's Bible Dictionary Online

Romans 2:29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.

Isaiah 6:13 And though a tenth remains in the land, it will again be laid waste. But as the terebinth and oak leave stumps when they are cut down, so the holy seed will be the stump in the land.”

Isaiah 11:1 A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.

Of particular interest is Isaiah's use of the Hebrew word "nazer"
nazar.jpg
or "branch" and of "nazeroth"
nezeroth.gif
which is obviously identical with "Nazareth" in form. Isaiah uses other related forms of the same word which have meaning when seeing them in their connection to Nazarene fulfillment of "that which was spoken by the prophets." The same passages when translated in different ways are mediocre in meaning but come alive when seen as mystical conveyances of eternal truth. We will notice them more fully later but first let us see how the passage in Matthew 2:23 fulfills "that which was spoken by the prophets." Nazar

1. Creates evil (Isiah)
  2. Creates Adam and Eve (Genesis)
  3. Populate the world through Incest (Adam, Eve, Caine and Abel the only humans on Earth - you do the math)
  4. Surprised the evil (he created) exists
  5. Clueless about how to deal with evil.
  6. Drowns the entire planet, save for one small family of very, very skilled ship builders
  7. Repopulates the world through incest (Again, only Noah, his wife, his three kids, and their wives to procreate - you do the math)
  8. Surprised evil exists...again.
  9. Send plagues, diseases, starvation, plagues, tsunamis, etc.
  10. Still bewildered by the evil
  11. Blames Satan (whom he created).
  12. Rapes (plants his seed) into a girl so she'll give birth to himself as his own son, so we can torture, and kill him/His son, so he can forgive us for being so evil.
  13. Says, "Just KIDDING!" three days later, and brings his son back to life (Soooo...a sacrifice of nothing?)
  14. Claims omniscience, and omnipotence.
  15. Expects to be worshipped for his wisdom.
Yup. That is the God that Christians worship. And they wonder why there are those of us who find it difficult to take them seriously?

Your attempt to convert all to your anti-God faith is noted.

1. Creates evil (Isiah)
  3. Populate the world through Incest (Adam, Eve, Caine and Abel the only humans on Earth - you do the math)
  6. Drowns the entire planet, save for one small family of very, very skilled ship builders
  7. Repopulates the world through incest (Again, only Noah, his wife, his three kids, and their wives to procreate - you do the math)
  12. Rapes (plants his seed) into a girl so she'll give birth to himself as his own son, so we can torture, and kill him/His son, so he can forgive us for being so evil.
  13. Says, "Just KIDDING!" three days later, and brings his son back to life (Soooo...a sacrifice of nothing?)
Yup. That is the God that Christians worship. And they wonder why there are those of us who find it difficult to take them seriously?

Your attempt to convert all to your anti-God faith is noted.
I make no apologies for that. You are quite right. I will always try to convert people to the cause of Reason.

1. Creates evil (Isiah)
it is truly sad you believe this tobe the truth no wonder u cannot find Jesus... your insane

1. Creates evil (Isiah)
it is truly sad you believe this tobe the truth no wonder u cannot find Jesus... your insane
22424536_1875091782516182_7815273979414911835_o.jpg

1. Creates evil (Isiah)
you have failed to do one thing Jesus said - seek him with an open mind and open heart like millions of us have and he has revealed himself... duh lol

1. Creates evil (Isiah)
you have failed to do one thing Jesus said - seek him with an open mind and open heart like millions of us have and he has revealed himself... duh lol
25 years. I sought him with an open mind, and an open heart for 25 years. I still have an open mind. However, I am done worrying about the heart. Objective truth doesn't need to be "felt". It is, and there is objective, verifiable evidence that it is.

So don't give me that touchy-feely bullshit. Either God objectively exists, or he doesn't. If he does, there is objective evidence of that existence. Lack of objective evidence does not dictate that God does not exist, however it certainly does not provide any incentive to presume that he does.

Do you have any objective evidence of the existence of God, or is "seek him, and you will find him" all you got? If it is the latter, thanks for stopping by, you are dismissed.

1. Creates evil (Isiah)
25 years. I sought him with an open mind, and an open heart for 25 years. I still have an open mind. However, I am done worrying about the heart. Objective truth doesn't need to be "felt". It is, and there is objective, verifiable evidence that it is.

So don't give me that touchy-feely bullshit. Either God objectively exists, or he doesn't. If he does, there is objective evidence of that existence. Lack of objective evidence does not dictate that God does not exist, however it certainly does not provide any incentive to presume that he does.

Do you have any objective evidence of the existence of God, or is "seek him, and you will find him" all you got? If it is the latter, thanks for stopping by, you are dismissed.
i can just tell by how your energy is that you do nothing with an open heart and mind - you missed it try again

Forum List

Back