A brief history of (Christian) God

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
  1. Creates evil (Isiah)
  2. Creates Adam and Eve (Genesis)
  3. Populate the world through Incest (Adam, Eve, Caine and Abel the only humans on Earth - you do the math)
  4. Surprised the evil (he created) exists
  5. Clueless about how to deal with evil.
  6. Drowns the entire planet, save for one small family of very, very skilled ship builders
  7. Repopulates the world through incest (Again, only Noah, his wife, his three kids, and their wives to procreate - you do the math)
  8. Surprised evil exists...again.
  9. Send plagues, diseases, starvation, plagues, tsunamis, etc.
  10. Still bewildered by the evil
  11. Blames Satan (whom he created).
  12. Rapes (plants his seed) into a girl so she'll give birth to himself as his own son, so we can torture, and kill him/His son, so he can forgive us for being so evil.
  13. Says, "Just KIDDING!" three days later, and brings his son back to life (Soooo...a sacrifice of nothing?)
  14. Claims omniscience, and omnipotence.
  15. Expects to be worshipped for his wisdom.

Yup. That is the God that Christians worship. And they wonder why there are those of us who find it difficult to take them seriously?

1. Creates evil (Isiah)
  3. Populate the world through Incest (Adam, Eve, Caine and Abel the only humans on Earth - you do the math)
  6. Drowns the entire planet, save for one small family of very, very skilled ship builders
  7. Repopulates the world through incest (Again, only Noah, his wife, his three kids, and their wives to procreate - you do the math)
  12. Rapes (plants his seed) into a girl so she'll give birth to himself as his own son, so we can torture, and kill him/His son, so he can forgive us for being so evil.
  13. Says, "Just KIDDING!" three days later, and brings his son back to life (Soooo...a sacrifice of nothing?)
Yup. That is the God that Christians worship. And they wonder why there are those of us who find it difficult to take them seriously?

It is the same God that Jews and Muslims worship...

The Tanakh is the Christian Old Testament...

We could not care less how you take us...I have no idea why you think we do
Because so many of you spend so much energy trying to convert us. That tends to suggest that Christians very much want to be taken seriously by the rest of us.

I could not care less if you convert. You just started this thread to bash on Christians....should be in the Rubber Room

You are certainly free to worship anyone in any way you choose. The only problem is when you use your religious beliefs to justify denying rights to others.

Ah that pesky Constitution though....now piss off, I don't give two shits what you blabber about either, toad

You should read it.

Again, I don't give one damn what you blabber about out. You'd be wise to learn that

1. Creates evil (Isiah)

True. Although I am more tolerant of Jews. Mostly because they don't spend nearly as much time, and energy trying to convert me, or trying to codify their belief-based morality into law. Once the Christians, and Muslims start taking their cues from the Jews, I'll start leaving their asses alone, too.

Because so many of you spend so much energy trying to convert us. That tends to suggest that Christians very much want to be taken seriously by the rest of us.

I could not care less if you convert. You just started this thread to bash on Christians....should be in the Rubber Room
For somone who "doesn't care" what I think, you certainly are spending an awful lot of time in this thread demonstrating how butthurt you are from my analysis...

You are certainly free to worship anyone in any way you choose. The only problem is when you use your religious beliefs to justify denying rights to others.

Ah that pesky Constitution though....now piss off, I don't give two shits what you blabber about either, toad

You should read it.

Again, I don't give one damn what you blabber about out. You'd be wise to learn that
Oooo...look how tough the big, bad Christian is on an anonymous forum. Aren't you skered, Bulldog?!?!?

For somone who "doesn't care" what I think, you certainly are spending an awful lot of time in this thread demonstrating how butthurt you are from my analysis...

I'm mocking you, you're just too stupid to realize it.

You think any Christian cares what some worn out old toad like you thinks about them? LOL

1. Creates evil (Isiah)
Yeah, but being crucified hardened the fuck out of him.

You should read it.

Of course you don't. You're a RWNJ, after all, and your beliefs come strait from Alex Jones and Hannity.

You should read it.

Oooo...look how tough the big, bad Christian is on an anonymous forum. Aren't you skered, Bulldog?!?!?

Yes (leans to the side to fart) I'm just terrified.

I'm mocking you, you're just too stupid to realize it.

You think any Christian cares what some worn out old toad like you thinks about them? LOL
Yeah. I do think you care. You're posts don't come across as mocking. They come across as angry. You see, my OP was mocking. You, on the other hand, are just coming across angry. Seems I hit a nerve, as evidenced by the fact that you are still angry posting...

1. Creates evil (Isiah)

True. Although I am more tolerant of Jews. Mostly because they don't spend nearly as much time, and energy trying to convert me, or trying to codify their belief-based morality into law. Once the Christians, and Muslims start taking their cues from the Jews, I'll start leaving their asses alone, too.

Not all Christians are the same...

You have Unitarians that are like their Jewish cousins and prefer to let you find your own way than preach to you.

Being born to a Jewish Mother and Catholic Father and becoming Unitarian I have learn a lot and know not all Christians preach the Fire and Brimstone but instead look to lead by example instead and if you have never seen it, well that is sad.

Also I know many Muslims that are fine humans that I would break bread and could have married a few of their daughters, so again the generalization of Muslims seem wrong to me but hey maybe you have yet to meet the good ones...

Forum List

Back