A Bloody Nose for Government Schooling???

I am now convinced, home schooling is the answer to our educational problems. I pulled my eight kids out of school and waited for them to be home schooled and after a time of nothing, no one came to check or anything, I pronounced them home schooled. The problem was finding a home schooled diploma, stores just don't seem to have them, so one of my new graduates is going into the business of producing, not only home schooled diplomas but home schooled transcripts. Might go into the beanie thing too.

Good attempt at lying

So you are trying to deceive us into believing that every public school system in every state is populated with nothing but progressive liberals? I doubt you guys would pass any exam with that bit of misinformation.

So you are trying to deceive us into believing that every public school system in every state is populated with nothing but progressive liberals? I doubt you guys would pass any exam with that bit of misinformation.

"The California Federation of Teachers (CFT) passed a resolution at its most recent convention claiming that “the continued unjust incarceration of Mumia Abu-Jamal represents a threat to the civil rights of all people.” Thirty years ago, Abu-Jamal took away Philadelphia policeman Daniel Faulkner’s foremost civil right: his life. How obtuse of the CFT to disregard “the threat to the civil rights of all people” represented by someone capable of gunning down a man tasked with protecting the public.

The pantheon of leftist saints includes the Haymarket Square bombers, responsible for the deaths of eight Chicago cops, Joe Hill, murderer of former police officer John Morrison in Salt Lake City, Huey Newton, murderer of Oakland policeman John Frey, and Leonard Peltier, murderer of FBI agents Jack Coler and Ronald Williams. Notice a pattern?"
Teachers' Mumia Abu-Jamal Resolution Out of Sync Morally and Historically | Human Events

Forum List

Back