A$AP Rocky still being held in Swedish jail over allegations surrounding a street fight in Stockholm

Rocky is beloved by the african american community, and really, all americans, because we're all one.

except for folks like Omar. SEND HER BACK TO THE SHITHOLE COUNTRY!

SEND HER BACK! SEND HER BACK! SEND HER BACK! SEND HER BACK! SEND HER BACK! SEND HER BACK!

I'm for sending all rappers to Sweden. Lock 'em all up over there!

Seriously, we're supposed to care what happens to some violent dumbass thug and his collecting Darwin Awards in a foreign country? lol lol lol how retarded. He assaulted people; screw him. Besides, being in jail in Sweden isn't exactly like being in Turkish prisons or anything.

Pres.Trump is entering the dragon's layer(Sweden). The Swedes always has stayed out of world's affairs. Pretending to be neutral so that they will not be a targeted. But actually that they has been pulling the strings to all of the nations from there.

giphy.gif

we need regime change in Sweden, my friends, in control of vast natural resources, defying the US.
NO MORE!

Rocky was clearly PROVOKED! SELF-DEFENSE, FRIENDS!

we need regime change in Sweden, my friends, in control of vast natural resources, defying the US.
NO MORE!

Rocky was clearly PROVOKED! SELF-DEFENSE, FRIENDS!

Sweden should have been subjected to bombing in WW II. It was Hitler's main source of high grade iron and steel. It wasn't 'neutral' in WW I, either.

Forum List

Back