Trump really does hate blacks, black home ownership all time low!

I guess his economy isn't all unicorns and roses.

Black Homeownership Drops to All-Time Low
So many of them walked away from their mortgages they ruined their credit.
I guess the Democraps can't use them to crash the economy this time.

Black Americans were unequally issued loans on unfavorable terms during the sub-prime loan bonanza that prefigured the housing crisis and are still suffering in its aftermath, a new report from the American Civil Liberties Union has found.

Black Americans were unequally issued loans on unfavorable terms during the sub-prime loan bonanza that prefigured the housing crisis and are still suffering in its aftermath, a new report from the American Civil Liberties Union has found.
Very likely the reason. It will take many years to unwind the sub-prime mortgage debacle.

Home ownership makes it too hard for them to move all the time.

3 of the REO properties I bought had previously been owned by black single women. They all three had waited until some major repair was needed, found a new house then walked away from the one they had rather than pay for the repairs. Not sure why. They all appeared to have pretty solid equity in them based on the original purchase price and how much the foreclosure payoffs were.

Unemployment among Black teens was in double digits all during Obama. It is at a historic low today. What's not to like about the Trump administration? Maybe it's some sort of insect bite that causes TDS and we need to isolate these people before they do any more harm to themselves and others..

On the other hand...Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Blacks don't live in a bubble. Whatever that is that is effecting them is also true of everyone else.

The crap about Trump hating blacks is predictably a lie and that sort of unrelenting hate will return him to the White House. Such irony for the "smart" left.

Egads more racist nonsense from the Trump peanut gallery of snowflakes and personal resentment. You guys should ask mommy and daddy why you are so easily led as having a phony as your leader means someone failed you. Or maybe you are just too insecure to think for yourselves? Which is it. Come on boys grow up.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

How do elites manage to hijack voters’ ideas of themselves? | Aeon Essays

Group instinct & the white tribals of America | ORF

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

Maybe the Black Community should take responsibility for their own circumstances for once. Also, with Black unemployment at historic lows they should be able to reverse this, IF THEY WANT TO.

Many Whites lost their homes also. Over 4 million.

Do you know who Colion Noir is. You should look him up on You Tube. He is a lawyer and advocate for 2 Amendment but he goes beyond that too discuss what is going on in politics as well. I have the utmost respect for him and his views but also for his character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a Loan Originator and most, not all not all but most have shit for credit. Banks aren’t gambling anymore on Sub-Prime loans, which may I add made black home ownership a all time high. Bad credit, no proof of income and NO money down = no skin in the game to lose. So when the market got soft a lot only qualified for Adjustable Rate loans, so after the 3 year ARM was up the rate went up, therefore they’re note went up and they where late on payments STILL so they didn’t qualify for a fixed rate so they just walked away. Simple as that.

Forum List

Back