A$AP Rocky still being held in Swedish jail over allegations surrounding a street fight in Stockholm

"Just had a very good call with @SwedishPM Stefan Löfven who assured me that American citizen A$AP Rocky will be treated fairly. Likewise, I assured him that A$AP was not a flight risk and offered to personally vouch for his bail, or an alternative

Our teams will be talking further, and we agreed to speak again in the next 48 hours!" - President Trump

Rappers involved in street violence and brawling! You hear something new every day.
So why does Trump seem to care so much?
I think that he has appointed Kim Kardashian in charge of prison reform. And that ASAP Rocky is a friend of Kanye West, Kim's husband.

A$AP Rocky Refuses To Answer Questions About Donald Trump: Don't Ask Me No Sh*t Like That - AllHipHop.com

Kevin Hart slammed by Kathy Griffin for not attacking Trump

Rappers involved in street violence and brawling! You hear something new every day.
I think that he has appointed Kim Kardashian in charge of prison reform. And that ASAP Rocky is a friend of Kanye West, Kim's husband.

A$AP Rocky Refuses To Answer Questions About Donald Trump: Don't Ask Me No Sh*t Like That - AllHipHop.com

Even as a Trump supporter, that's pretty shallow. The guy broke the laws of a foreign country. He should stay out of it.

Even as a Trump supporter, that's pretty shallow. The guy broke the laws of a foreign country. He should stay out of it.
He didn't broke any law. The immigrants were the ones that were attacking his bodyguard and provoking them. The immigrants hit their head set across the bodyguard's bald head and put an open wound on his head. And then they has told ASAP Rocky and the rest. That they will stop bothering them, that is if they buy them a new head set. ASAP refused to buy them a new head set. And so the immigrants kept on following them , provoking them to fight them. Even the young women who were filming were telling ASAP that the immigrants were sexually assaulting them. Asking ASAP and them to protect them from the immigrants.
People don't know that in these middle eastern countries. They treats Blacks and women like crap. The middle easterner men will get mad at Black men that will not do as they say. The immigrants didn't expect ASAP and his crew to fight back. Because in their countries, Blacks are afraid to strike back.

He didn't broke any law. The immigrants were the ones that were attacking his bodyguard and provoking them. The immigrants hit their head set across the bodyguard's bald head and put an open wound on his head. And then they has told ASAP Rocky and the rest. That they will stop bothering them, that is if they buy them a new head set. ASAP refused to buy them a new head set. And so the immigrants kept on following them , provoking them to fight them. Even the young women who were filming were telling ASAP that the immigrants were sexually assaulting them. Asking ASAP and them to protect them from the immigrants.
People don't know that in these middle eastern countries. They treats Blacks and women like crap. The middle easterner men will get mad at Black men that will not do as they say. The immigrants didn't expect ASAP and his crew to fight back. Because in their countries, Blacks are afraid to strike back.

Thanks. Didnt know that.

"Just spoke to @KanyeWest about his friend A$AP Rocky’s incarceration. I will be calling the very talented Prime Minister of Sweden to see what we can do about helping A$AP Rocky. So many people would like to see this quickly resolved!" - President Trump
What does "the very talented Prime Minister of Sweden" mean? What exactly is he talented in that's pertinent to this situation?

"Just spoke to @KanyeWest about his friend A$AP Rocky’s incarceration. I will be calling the very talented Prime Minister of Sweden to see what we can do about helping A$AP Rocky. So many people would like to see this quickly resolved!" - President Trump
What does "the very talented Prime Minister of Sweden" mean? What exactly is he talented in that's pertinent to this situation?
Just giving him a kind introduction. So that he will be civilize in handling the situation peacefully. Pres.Trump knows that the Prime minister is protecting the Muslim immigrants. He knows that they are letting these immigrants to do whatever they please. Pres.Trump knows that he is entering hostile territory. Sweden is the motherland of the Global Elites.

Well the Globalist is going to torture another one that will not follow the script of theirs.

"Give A$AP Rocky his FREEDOM. We do so much for Sweden but it doesn’t seem to work the other way around. Sweden should focus on its real crime problem!

Very disappointed in Prime Minister Stefan Löfven for being unable to act. Sweden has let our African American Community down in the United States. I watched the tapes of A$AP Rocky, and he was being followed and harassed by troublemakers. Treat Americans fairly!" - Trump

George Soros is not going to let them stop bringing in immigrants. he has been manufacturing these crisis so that he can takeover the countries farmlands, so that he can plant his GMO crops for the Paris accord/ Green new deal. He is going to make sure that these immigrants feel comfortable staying in these countries that they has moved to, so that they will not want to move back to their homeland.

George Soros and Army Corps of Engineers Buying Up Farmland that They Flooded – Truth is Treason

Why is George Soros selling gold and buying farmland?

Syria’s opposition farmlands set on fire by regime bombs, satellite images show

Forum List

Back