A$AP Rocky still being held in Swedish jail over allegations surrounding a street fight in Stockholm

Those swedes wouldn't think about messing with the real Rocky!

Those Swedes wouldn't think about messing with the real Rocky!

Those Swedes wouldn't think about messing with the real Rocky!

16-rocky-horror.w700.h700.jpg

Pretty sure that was the Irish ...
Yes, they had a bad reputation but I'm certain there was no media industry devoted to Irish music and the violent aura that surrounded it.
Illustrations of drunken ape-like Irishmen beating respectable people on St. Patrick's day is funny for it's old timey ethnic slurs.

On the other hand....A History of Music Awards Show Violence (Video)
Nothing funny about murder.

Hip Hop, Rap and Mayhem....they go together like rock n roll and drug abuse.

Last edited:
"Just spoke to @KanyeWest about his friend A$AP Rocky’s incarceration. I will be calling the very talented Prime Minister of Sweden to see what we can do about helping A$AP Rocky. So many people would like to see this quickly resolved!" - President Trump

upload_2019-7-19_23-22-18.jpeg
G-Eazy just showed enormous support for A$AP -- posting our story with a powerful message -- saying, "Facts. This is the sad truth ... The difference between me and Rocky's treatment and process in Sweden brings to mind two concepts that disgustingly go hand in hand: white privilege and systematic racism."

He continues, "Let's call it what it is. He should not be behind bars right now. My heart goes out to my brother @asaprocky and his team. We're riding for y'all. #JusticeForRocky #FreeRocky."

upload_2019-7-19_23-23-50.jpeg

11:34 AM PT -- Jada Pinkett Smith's weighing in on the situation after apparently just learning about G-Eazy's experience in Sweden compared to Rocky's ... saying, "We got the message loud and clear Sweden. Trust me ... we got it."

G-Eazy Says A$AP Rocky Situation Proves Racism, White Privilege

giphy (1).gif
AllGloriousCorydorascatfish-small.gif

Forum List

Back