98% of Catholics use artificial birth control

The Catholic Church is more interested in preventing contraception than preventing pedophillia.

You are more interested in being a hack than thinking, should we force you to think?

Oh please a lottery.

Just once. We could raise enough money to reverse damage to the rain forests in South America if we could just have one live shot at him.

I'm in for $100. starting bid. Only if I can have him live though.:eusa_angel:

The Catholic Church is more interested in preventing contraception than preventing pedophillia.

How old is the Church of Rome?

Contraception and scandals of pedophilia are what in time and space? I am not denying that there are issues, but you fool and you are showing yourself post by post, to be a fool.

Contraception and scandals of pedophilia are what in time and space? I am not denying that there are issues, but you fool and you are showing yourself post by post, to be a fool.

Anybody who thinks the Catholic church is anything more than a bunch of egotistical fearmongers has their heads so far up their asses they'll never see daylight again. All they would have to do is sell the Vatican and their other churches and the whole world of poor and innocent children could be healed and fed for the rest of eternity. 'Course that never was their mssion now was it

Anybody who thinks the Catholic church is anything more than a bunch of egotistical fearmongers has their heads so far up their asses they'll never see daylight again. All they would have to do is sell the Vatican and their other churches and the whole world of poor and innocent children could be healed and fed for the rest of eternity. 'Course that never was their mssion now was it

What's your mission? Picking up foodstamps and hanging around the trailer with mother isn't much.

Why don't you enlist, asswipe?

We do need cannon-fodder in A-Stan - you know, Obama's failed war.

Certainly most Catholics use contraceptives--however it is not up to the Federal Government to force their church to do something that the church feels is morally WRONG. This is a constitutional issue regarding religious freedom of the church.

If the Federal Government can force the Catholic church to provide something that they feel is morally wrong--then it won't be long until they can FORCE you to take something or do something that you personally feel is morally wrong. IOW--there is no limit to what they can force you to do. Obama is walking all over the U.S. Constitution in this matter.

Exactly. This issue is not about the parishioners.

If they choose personally to go against their faith it's between them, the Church and their God.

And if those parishioners have a beef with the Church of Rome, well they have the option to switch to another religion.

This issue is strictly about the U.S. Government stomping all over the First Amendment.
Precisely. He is exercising power that was never granted in the Constitution. His drawing back exercise to make Insurence companies do it isn't in his power either.

Stomp the Constitution indeed.

Well hells bells then child how do you feel about Islam?

Let your rant go because it is parallel.

Go for it. Tell the world that Imams lie. Lets parallel your rant here.

Anyone who thinks the Mosque is anything more than a bunch of egotistacal fearmongers has their heads so far up their asses they'll never see daylight again.

Now I'm not stopping it here. I'm just forwarning those that are laughabilly christians, when you mock Rome.....

You mock Islam......

be very careful here.

This hurts. Go ahead and slag Islam here.

Christ is both our prophets. But by all means rock on.

What's your mission? Picking up foodstamps and hanging around the trailer with mother isn't much.

cuz he would have hang out with people like you and you ...buddy
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2ttxptOMdc]Soldier Flashdancing in Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

Certainly most Catholics use contraceptives--however it is not up to the Federal Government to force their church to do something that the church feels is morally WRONG. This is a constitutional issue regarding religious freedom of the church.

If the Federal Government can force the Catholic church to provide something that they feel is morally wrong--then it won't be long until they can FORCE you to take something or do something that you personally feel is morally wrong. IOW--there is no limit to what they can force you to do. Obama is walking all over the U.S. Constitution in this matter.

If they choose personally to go against their faith it's between them, the Church and their God.

And if those parishioners have a beef with the Church of Rome, well they have the option to switch to another religion.

This issue is strictly about the U.S. Government stomping all over the First Amendment.
Precisely. He is exercising power that was never granted in the Constitution. His drawing back exercise to make Insurence companies do it isn't in his power either.

Stomp the Constitution indeed.

It's the blazing insider info that I've been privy to. And apparently Biden came in guns a blazing and told Jarret and Michelle to fuck off.

Big deal.

And I've heard it more than once that basically we are being run by michelle and the J as she is known by.

Now that's scary. Two black unelected women basically diss f'ng the man and getting him out of the house so they cn run it.

Country not included.

Your hysterical over reaction to the Church's attitude towards birth control is.... frankly.... crap.

and..... your hysterical over reaction to the health care law as it applies to birth contril is..... quite frankly.......bullshit.

You in the catholic faith don't want to practice birth control, then DON'T.
No one is forcing Catholic women to not get pregnant. But it must really make for a tuff argument when most catholic women use birth control.

And yea, you all would sure like to get all that pesky molestation stuff right behind you.
And I am sure lots of Catholics ( except for the ones molested or parents of those molested) would go along with you.

So what. Still happened. And probably still happening. Still people suffering for those actions. You go ahead and forgit about it. Maybe do the rosary for the sins of the priests. That will fix it.

And pray for all catlolic women to get pregnant as well.

It's not about birth control. It's about the First Amendment Rights of ALL religions.

For Obama, it's about votes. Catholics are the biggest swing vote in the country... and are heavily concentrated in battle ground states. And the real polls - not the bullshit ones in the media - do not support him on this, they support the Church. An inconvenient truth.

So if all of the outrage coming from the right over this issue is all about the first amendment and freedom of religion then how does that wash with DOMA? The great government interferrence in a religious institution praised by republicans as they used federal law to define what is recognized as marriage as they defined it as only being between a man and a woman?

Funny how republicans don't seem to care about government interference in religion as long as it's based on some moral "value" that they wish to force onto others.

p.s. there is nothing in the regulations that would require a "church" to do anything.

You've got balls...nothing else. Anybody who compares that goddam idiot George W. Bush and his war of choice in Iraq to anything this president has done is in very poor shape.

I was in the army in 1957-58 and stayed in the Tennessee national guards will 1964. I was a tank commander on an M-48 medium Patton tank when I was discharged. I've gottcher asswipe a schwangin!!

Last edited:
If a Catholic is on death row could he claim religous oppression because the Catholic Church is against the death penalty?

CG's siggie makes me

barff.jpg

What an idiot :clap2: :lol:

JoeB131;Mitt Romney's Greatest hits. "I like to be able to fire people..." "Corporations are people said:
You might add that he lives in a world of magic underwear and they have no gays.

Are you serious?

Has the Obama administration proposed death penalty insurance? Call the media!!!!

The law says if you murder someone, you are eligible for the DP. You do not get a pass becasue you belong to a religion led by a man in a dress.

The law says that you have to provide family planning coverage to your employees if they want it. You do not get a pass because you belong to a religion led by a man in a dress.

Sounds simple enough to me.

No.....it's about denying a religious Patriarchy Absolute-control over......

It's that eternal, unnecessary battle between Knowledge & Beliefs.....and, the Beliefs-"side" is pretty-much driven by fairy-tales (or, at the very-least, unsubstantive-Absolutes).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o]George Carlin - Religion is bullshit. - YouTube[/ame]

You folks, who insist it's a First Amendment issue, need to admit.....especially to yourselves.....this issue is driven by your absolute-DREAD of Death.....and, your willingness (not-to-mention the amusement-factor, for yourselves) to deny others' Life, Liberty & Pursuit Of Happiness, in-order-to guarantee yourselves one o' those magical-Passes thru The Pearly Gates (that you believe actually exist.)

Note (to the faithful): Santa Claus & The Easter Bunny aren't real, either.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back