98% of Catholics use artificial birth control

I suspect you are full of shit

:confused: Over????

and dont want anyone remembering what the liar you were just a few days ago.

First of all, I'm not a liar in any way, shape, or form. Second, stop trying to distract away from the fact that you have nothing to contribute of substance. If all you've got is name calling, stay silent and let the adults talk.

we can discuss how full of shit you are.

No, for two reasons. First, that's not what this subject is about. And two, because I'm not. Provide facts on the subject of the discussion if you want to challenge whatever data I present. Otherwise, stay quiet and let the adults talk.

Don't tell other people to 'stay quiet' you fucking moron. This is not your board. And it has free speech. If that is not convenient for you.... go elsewhere... but don't tell other's to 'stay quiet'. You are not the fucking boss of anyone here.

Loser.

Because a Catholic uses birth control it automatically means they should agree to pay for everyone else's birth control.

Yeah, right.

Don\'t tell others to \'be quiet\' you fucking asshole. This is a free speech board. If that\'s inconvenient, fuck off.

Regards,
California Girl

Translation: "Hey Pot, I might be a kettle, but you're black."

When someone makes an unfounded accusation against me, you're damed right I'm going to tell them to shut their fucking mouth. Free speech doesn't cover libel. Now go back to your life of premarital abstinence and marry a nice man and have a dozen children from your refusal to use any kind of contraception. Oh, that's not your life? How convenient. Then shut the fuck up you stupid twat.

Don\'t tell others to \'be quiet\' you fucking asshole. This is a free speech board. If that\'s inconvenient, fuck off.

Regards,
California Girl

Translation: "Hey Pot, I might be a kettle, but you're black."

When someone makes an unfounded accusation against me, you're damed right I'm going to tell them to shut their fucking mouth. Free speech doesn't cover libel. Now go back to your life of premarital abstinence and marry a nice man and have a dozen children from your refusal to use any kind of contraception. Oh, that's not your life? How convenient. Then shut the fuck up you stupid twat.

Meltdown in progress. :lol:

Sucker.

The Catholic church is the second biggest farce ever uploaded to mankind and the article is bullshit.
Come to south America and take a look at "birth control".

How do you feel about Islam's stance on birth control? For or against?

Islam and Christianity have many issues in common.

Would you like to say now how Islam is a farce?

The Catholic Church is more interested in preventing contraception than preventing pedophillia.

I'd say the American teachers unions trumps the Church on bad actors.

Check out teacher spoon feeding semen to children bound in chairs kinda teachers union kinda teacher out in California.

Get back to me when you can top the stats I have on teachers vs against faith sinning Priests.

mmmm 'kay?

Certainly most Catholics use contraceptives--however it is not up to the Federal Government to force their church to do something that the church feels is morally WRONG. This is a constitutional issue regarding religious freedom of the church.

If the Federal Government can force the Catholic church to provide something that they feel is morally wrong--then it won't be long until they can FORCE you to take something or do something that you personally feel is morally wrong. IOW--there is no limit to what they can force you to do. Obama is walking all over the U.S. Constitution in this matter.

Kind of reminds me of this...

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak out because I was Protestant.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Certainly most Catholics use contraceptives--however it is not up to the Federal Government to force their church to do something that the church feels is morally WRONG. This is a constitutional issue regarding religious freedom of the church.

If the Federal Government can force the Catholic church to provide something that they feel is morally wrong--then it won't be long until they can FORCE you to take something or do something that you personally feel is morally wrong. IOW--there is no limit to what they can force you to do. Obama is walking all over the U.S. Constitution in this matter.

DUUUHH I suspected something had changed when we stopped seeing 8-12 kids in Catholic families. The bottom line is that women...not Catholics or Baptists are the ones who will determine this issue and most of us are smart enough to know how that will go. Women grew tired of old white men telling them what to do a long time ago. I think most of them are smart enough to see that the decision is for their interests...not against them.

They are more than welcome to leave the Church of Rome. No one ties another to faith.

Let all these women you say hate the Church be free to leave it and worship at the altar of Pelosi and Obama.

They are welcome to move on. No one binds them.

"Old white men telling them what to do" is a telling phrase for your posts.

Sheesh. For believers, its called the Word. And I have no idea what color God is, but I sure as hell won't let some smarmy asswipe on a message board try to tell me He is white.

Jehovah to me is colorless. He is Lord. Faith knows no color.

Because a Catholic uses birth control it automatically means they should agree to pay for everyone else's birth control.

Yeah, right.

So the issue then is not that Catholics have a moral objection to birth control, the issue is that they are cheap

Yeah, right.

So the issue then is not that Catholics have a moral objection to birth control, the issue is that they are cheap

And you came to that conclusion from a single poster??

That poster is wrong.

This is without question a First Amendment issue.

DUUUHH I suspected something had changed when we stopped seeing 8-12 kids in Catholic families. The bottom line is that women...not Catholics or Baptists are the ones who will determine this issue and most of us are smart enough to know how that will go. Women grew tired of old white men telling them what to do a long time ago. I think most of them are smart enough to see that the decision is for their interests...not against them.

They are more than welcome to leave the Church of Rome. No one ties another to faith.

Let all these women you say hate the Church be free to leave it and worship at the altar of Pelosi and Obama.

Sheesh. For believers, its called the Word. And I have no idea what color God is, but I sure as hell won't let some smarmy asswipe on a message board try to tell me He is white.

Just curious..

Do you use birth control? Would you allow your husband to get a vasectomy?

Neither party has ever cut spending a goddam dime. At least the Democrats taxed enough to keep the debt down. There'll never be a logical answer to why Reagan and the Bushes gave big tax cuts to the wealthiest Americans and borrowed from foreign banks to fund it. In 2009 Reagan and the Bushes had borrowed 80% of all the national debt. When Obama took over the annual interest payments on the Reagan-Bushes debt was $450,000,000,00. Multiply that by three and then in fairness subtract that from Obama's debt and add it to the Reagan-Bushes. OK

Oh please I dont want to hear your BS

Democrats have been stealing SS since 69, they made it law for it to go to the general fund, those same cowards would not come to the table for reform with everything on the table. Repubs are not much better at cuts, I recall the recent negotiations both sides came forward and boasted the biggest cuts in history, result 29 billion in new spending.

The only real difference between us is you are an Obama kneepad. I see the problems from both sides, you are just a piece of shit.

That's a boldfaced goddam lie! I guess you get your information from Faux News. Folks like Dennis Miller, Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity and Bill O'Really can always fabricate a tale and they never have to be encumbered by the truth. They wouldn't recogni e it if it struck them in the ass.

Democrats have been stealing SS since 69, they made it law for it to go to the general fund, those same cowards would not come to the table for reform with everything on the table. Repubs are not much better at cuts, I recall the recent negotiations both sides came forward and boasted the biggest cuts in history, result 29 billion in new spending.

The only real difference between us is you are an Obama kneepad. I see the problems from both sides, you are just a piece of shit.

That's a boldfaced goddam lie! I guess you get your information from Faux News. Folks like Dennis Miller, Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity and Bill O'Really can always fabricate a tale and they never have to be encumbered by the truth. They wouldn't recogni e it if it struck them in the ass.

Nor would you. :eusa_whistle:

Just curious..

Do you use birth control? Would you allow your husband to get a vasectomy?

Just curious. Why do you think it's ok to drag other posters family members into your bullshit? Do the board rules not apply to you?

I get mine from BBC France 24 and Al Jazeera and I'm still a conservative and can discern truth despite spin.

At least those news sources aren't beholden to a man called Axelrod. And they don't bow down to your new Messiah.

Forum List

Back