96% of google search results for Trump news are from leftist media outlets

99% MSM lean left mean that 3% of the News Sites are not making it...

Before someone demand a link, well I am the missing one...

Personally I follow Conservative News Sites like BBC, Democracy Now and CNN...:08621: :777:

Personally I follow Conservative News Sites like BBC, Democracy Now and CNN...:08621: :777:
None of which are Conservative.

Yes, but you are not Conservative and neither is Trump.

I really do not understand the hate MSM has for Trump seeing they loved him when he was the kook with no chance but now they hate him with a damn passion after beating Hillary and Wikileaks pointed to the DNC lying ways...

Oh, I use Bing and do not surf for News Stories even on Facekook or Twatter...

Are any of your people smart enough to know that everybody's google search brings back different results based on location, previous searches and more.

I really do not understand the hate MSM has for Trump seeing they loved him when he was the kook with no chance but now they hate him with a damn passion after beating Hillary and Wikileaks pointed to the DNC lying ways...

Nope I am not a Conservative that doesn't make those "news" sites conservative though. Because they wanted the "weakest" candidate to go against Clinton.....that's why....

Nope I am not a Conservative that doesn't make those "news" sites conservative though. Because they wanted the "weakest" candidate to go against Clinton.....that's why....

Yeah, and yet Hillary was the weakest. I know those that voted for her will scream the Popular Vote will say differently but when you lose as many States she lost and California gave her the Popular Vote, well she was weak!

I believe Bernie would have won...

As for MSM, they have never been Conservative and their so-call commentators are as Conservative as George W. Bush...

So Google does not surprise me.

The news doesn't have a slant, as it's news, it's straightforward.

Why don't you pull up the percentage of conservative radio shows vs liberal radio shows?

Tell us about that.

Yeah, and yet Hillary was the weakest. I know those that voted for her will scream the Popular Vote will say differently but when you lose as many States she lost and California gave her the Popular Vote, well she was weak!

I believe Bernie would have won...

As for MSM, they have never been Conservative and their so-call commentators are as Conservative as George W. Bush...

So Google does not surprise me.
Weak eh...I guess that's one way of calling it. She was unlikable,cold,disassociated,arrogant etc..Yes I think Bernie MIGHT have won I am not sure he could have gotten enough of the minority support he would have needed to win the election...Clinton lost some black support compared to Obama and Sanders was losing minority heavy states in the primaries so who knows.

Forum List

Back