911 WTC Demolition! The Final Nail in the Debunker/Posers Coffin!

so you think that someone planted hundreds of boilers, how did they sneak them in without anyone noticing?

Good point. How did "they" wire two entire 1000' buildings with explosives as well as weaken the concrete cores sufficiently so as to achieve such a result? How did not one facility maintinance, security,IT, telephone person notice the miles of wiring running floor to floor in series? Not one office noticed unauthorized personnel in and around their ceilings or running rotary hammers on the concrete core?

How could anyone hide activity on that scale so completely?

I would not assume conventional demolition methods were used
however..

OK,I'll play. What fantasticly powerful and invisible unconventional methods were used?

Logically speaking, is it totally necessary to define what sort of explosive was used and how it was deployed
in order to know that the WTC was a controlled demolition?

Absolutely it is. How else can one conceive of how it was done? Without that information it's nothing more than imaginative speculation.

How was such a monumental undertaking done with such complete ambiguity? Not a single witness or whistleblower?

That is the key to the theory. I, as well as others have asked repeatedly how this was done on this scale without notice either during application or while sifting through debris. Not a peep from the truthers.

Spoliation of a fire scene is a basis for destroying a legal case in an investigation. Most of the steel was discarded, although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings of the little steel debris they have. Why hasn't NIST declared that this spoliation of the steel was a gross error?
Page 2 of Article Former Chief of NIST s Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation OpEdNews

Good point. How did "they" wire two entire 1000' buildings with explosives as well as weaken the concrete cores sufficiently so as to achieve such a result? How did not one facility maintinance, security,IT, telephone person notice the miles of wiring running floor to floor in series? Not one office noticed unauthorized personnel in and around their ceilings or running rotary hammers on the concrete core?

however..

OK,I'll play. What fantasticly powerful and invisible unconventional methods were used?

Logically speaking, is it totally necessary to define what sort of explosive was used and how it was deployed

Absolutely it is. How else can one conceive of how it was done? Without that information it's nothing more than imaginative speculation.

How was such a monumental undertaking done with such complete ambiguity? Not a single witness or whistleblower?

That is the key to the theory. I, as well as others have asked repeatedly how this was done on this scale without notice either during application or while sifting through debris. Not a peep from the truthers.

the way in which the buildings collapsed and the ensuing cover-up is the smoking gun of 911

In what way(s)?
Faith?

however..

Spoliation of a fire scene is a basis for destroying a legal case in an investigation. Most of the steel was discarded, although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings of the little steel debris they have. Why hasn't NIST declared that this spoliation of the steel was a gross error?
Page 2 of Article Former Chief of NIST s Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation OpEdNews

Which agencies were on site supervising the sifting of debris? What were they looking for? What did they find?

however..

the way in which the buildings collapsed and the ensuing cover-up is the smoking gun of 911

In what way(s)?
Faith?

No science logic and reason, faith and miracles is what's required to believe the official story

however..

Which agencies were on site supervising the sifting of debris? What were they looking for? What did they find?

NIST did not test for the residue of explosives in the steel.

Did they sift debris for remains?
What else were they looking for?
What else did they find?

How did they know it was a " pressure cooker" bomb following the Boston bombing?

Was there ANY suggestion that evidence was found of hundreds of charges being set deliberately while sifting the ground zero debris?

What else did they find?

How did they know it was a " pressure cooker" bomb following the Boston bombing?

Was there ANY suggestion that evidence was found of hundreds of charges being set deliberately while sifting the ground zero debris?
there will be no such evidence in a wireless detonation unless specifically forensically examined for and this was not done

What else did they find?

there will be no such evidence in a wireless detonation unless specifically forensically examined for and this was not done

Link?
How many wireless detonators were used?
What frequency spectrum do they operate on? What sort of controller/ transmitter was needed to maintain the necessary frequency separation in order to achieve the desired detonation in a timely series?
Where were they placed? Could they all be hidden and still achieve the desired effect?
Is every device rendered unrecognizable to a bomb investigator?

What else did they find?

Link?
What frequency spectrum do they operate on? What sort of controller/ transmitter was needed to maintain the necessary frequency separation in order to achieve the desired detonation in a timely series?
Where were they placed? Could they all be hidden and still achieve the desired effect?
there was no investigation

Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation.“They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job.But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire.And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information.What prevented all of this?I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST.And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything
Article Former Chief of NIST s Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation OpEdNews

What else did they find?

Link?

Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation.“They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job.But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire.And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information.What prevented all of this?I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST.And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything
Article Former Chief of NIST s Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation OpEdNews

There was a high degree of scrutiny paid to the debris. It was sorted and processed according to type. I've been to the 9/11 memorial and museum and there are countless little bits that were recovered and identified. I find it hard to believe that there wouldn't have been piles of components that would have later been identified as explosive components given the number likely needed.

What else did they find?

Link?

There was a high degree of scrutiny paid to the debris. It was sorted and processed according to type. I've been to the 9/11 memorial and museum and there are countless little bits that were recovered and identified. I find it hard to believe that there wouldn't have been piles of components that would have later been identified as explosive components given the number likely needed.
the towers would of contained miles of wiring and electronic components specfic forensic testing would be required and this was never done

What else did they find?

Link?

the towers would of contained miles of wiring and electronic components specfic forensic testing would be required and this was never done

Whatever dude. How many ,of what type and where were the charges placed? How do they keep all of those involved quiet? You actively argue that no physical evidence was uncovered yet you assert there was and is perhaps the largest conspiracy in human history. That is maybe the very definition of crazy.

Link?

Whatever dude. How many ,of what type and where were the charges placed? How do they keep all of those involved quiet? You actively argue that no physical evidence was uncovered yet you assert there was and is perhaps the largest conspiracy in human history. That is maybe the very definition of crazy.
one could argue that the Gulf of Tonkin Incident perhaps the larger of the two..

Link?

So you think that people who recognize an explosions when they see feel and hear one are required to tell you the make model and serial number of the explosive used before they can prove to you that explosives were used? That the perps have to give a full confession to be found guilty? That no physical evidence was found when its staring you right in the face! You are in over year head.

nice info! unfortunately you wont get any of these people to read it, and even if they did its doubtful they would comprehend any of it.

yeh the whole gig was based on creating a standing presumption therefore no investigation was necessary. a ruse. Just accept the governments narrative that fire can bring down a building.

The 9/11 farce is as peculiar as things can get.

In 1940 it was possible to build a model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge which duplicated the oscillating behavior of the real bridge. They did not have computers.

The model is at 7 minutes.

So if airliner impact and fires could destroy the towers in less than two hours why didn't we have a model in 2002? Instead the NIST report that takes 10,000 pages can't even specify the total amount of concrete.

Why isn't the physics of collapse PROVEN? Curious how Retard Gages "experts" really don't try to do the collapse physics.

psik

the molten metal,the FEMA samples of molten iron and expert eyewitness testimony are evidence of controled demolition as is the speed and symmetry of all 3 collapses
Only for you conspiracy theory loons.

Link?

one could argue that the Gulf of Tonkin Incident perhaps the larger of the two..

Forum List

Back