911 WTC Demolition! The Final Nail in the Debunker/Posers Coffin!

Spoliation of a fire scene is a basis for destroying a legal case in an investigation. Most of the steel was discarded, although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings of the little steel debris they have. Why hasn't NIST declared that this spoliation of the steel was a gross error?
Page 2 of Article Former Chief of NIST s Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation OpEdNews

nice info! unfortunately you wont get any of these people to read it, and even if they did its doubtful they would comprehend any of it.
The Jooooooos and the North Koreans are filtering the comments you post. As I read your post, the comments were changed to suggest you agree with the NIST report.
even a broken cock is right 2 times per day
no one said anything about joooos except some brainless debunker.
says the man with the broken cock lol!

Yeh here we are again. Its just not enough that those posing as debunkers had to take the big red white and blue where the sun does not shine in my last thread, now a 30 year New York City Veteran Fire Marshal who worked on the site, not some dim witted keyboard punching pantomime debunker/poser, but a "First Hand Witness" who is well recognized as an expert whose words stand up in any court of law as gospel, tells the world the TRUTH about what really happened on that day, and proves that the posers are fucking amoeba brained retards spewing their retardation and propaganda all across the boards.

So without any further ado Rudy Dent 30 Years NYC Fire Marshal Veteran

Fire marshals often carry a weapon, wear a badge, wear a uniform or plain clothes, and make arrests pertaining to arson and related offenses

Jeezus, I am so relieved that 2 planes didn't hit the buildings! David Copperfield should have been paid a billion dollars for creating that illusion. One thing is strange to me about the explosions though. Has anyone ever been able to find out how many boilers and water heaters were inside those buildings? I thought not. When a boiler or water heater explodes from the heat, they sound like 1000 pound bombs going off. Try it sometime.

you mean the planes didn't fly over my friend's apartment and the engine of one of the planes land outside the subway station another friend was getting out of?

lmao.

Yeh here we are again. Its just not enough that those posing as debunkers had to take the big red white and blue where the sun does not shine in my last thread, now a 30 year New York City Veteran Fire Marshal who worked on the site, not some dim witted keyboard punching pantomime debunker/poser, but a "First Hand Witness" who is well recognized as an expert whose words stand up in any court of law as gospel, tells the world the TRUTH about what really happened on that day, and proves that the posers are fucking amoeba brained retards spewing their retardation and propaganda all across the boards.

Fire marshals often carry a weapon, wear a badge, wear a uniform or plain clothes, and make arrests pertaining to arson and related offenses

Jeezus, I am so relieved that 2 planes didn't hit the buildings! David Copperfield should have been paid a billion dollars for creating that illusion. One thing is strange to me about the explosions though. Has anyone ever been able to find out how many boilers and water heaters were inside those buildings? I thought not. When a boiler or water heater explodes from the heat, they sound like 1000 pound bombs going off. Try it sometime.

you mean the planes didn't fly over my friend's apartment and the engine of one of the planes land outside the subway station another friend was getting out of?

lmao.

It was all a David Copperfield illusion. :dance:

lmao.

yeah, that's the ticket.

lmao.

I have no Idea about your friend but the over 2000 architects and engineers have nothing to do with your strawman argument

The Journal of 9/11 Studies is a peer-reviewed, electronic-only journal covering research related to the events of September 11, 2001. Many fields of study are represented and all content is freely available online.

Approximately 70 peer-reviewed articles and a similar number of lettersare available. The editors have also published articles in mainstream scientific journals and offer links to those papers from this site. For visitors beginning to investigate the events of 9/11, a number of other resources are suggested as well.

Over a period of more than seven years we have presented some of the most compelling analysis and evidence related to 9/11. Today our mission is to offer only new findings and new, evidence-based perspectives that have not yet been addressed in this venue. We hope you find the content informative and useful in the fight for truth, justice and peace.

lmao.

I have no Idea about your friend but the over 2000 architects and engineers have nothing to do with your strawman argument

The Journal of 9/11 Studies is a peer-reviewed, electronic-only journal covering research related to the events of September 11, 2001. Many fields of study are represented and all content is freely available online.

Approximately 70 peer-reviewed articles and a similar number of lettersare available. The editors have also published articles in mainstream scientific journals and offer links to those papers from this site. For visitors beginning to investigate the events of 9/11, a number of other resources are suggested as well.

Over a period of more than seven years we have presented some of the most compelling analysis and evidence related to 9/11. Today our mission is to offer only new findings and new, evidence-based perspectives that have not yet been addressed in this venue. We hope you find the content informative and useful in the fight for truth, justice and peace.

you mean the debunked trash that trufers like.

i think i'll pick my eyewitnesses....

lmao.

penn and teller

lmao.

you mean the debunked trash that trufers like.

i think i'll pick my eyewitnesses....

peer reviewed papers...debwunked by who..when..where ?..why are you pretending these scholars say there was no plane ?..why the strawman ?

Absolutely it is. How else can one conceive of how it was done? Without that information it's nothing more than imaginative speculation.

How was such a monumental undertaking done with such complete ambiguity? Not a single witness or whistleblower?

That is the key to the theory. I, as well as others have asked repeatedly how this was done on this scale without notice either during application or while sifting through debris. Not a peep from the truthers.
Spoliation of a fire scene is a basis for destroying a legal case in an investigation. Most of the steel was discarded, although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings of the little steel debris they have. Why hasn't NIST declared that this spoliation of the steel was a gross error?
Page 2 of Article Former Chief of NIST s Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation OpEdNews

Which agencies were on site supervising the sifting of debris? What were they looking for? What did they find?
NIST did not test for the residue of explosives in the steel.

Did they sift debris for remains?
What else were they looking for?
What else did they find?

How did they know it was a " pressure cooker" bomb following the Boston bombing?

Was there ANY suggestion that evidence was found of hundreds of charges being set deliberately while sifting the ground zero debris?
right they never found the black boxes but the found the hijackers passport the following day and you actually buy that ?
bullshit
The Black Boxes
From 911myths

Jump to: navigation, search
Contents
[hide]
In our experience, discussion on the "black boxes" of the 9/11 flights tends to fall into one of two areas.

The first, most commonly found on forums and message boards, tends to be a comment along the lines of this article:

The Black Box and the Indestructible Passport: All four Black Boxes were supposedly destroyed and rendered unusable in spite of the fact that they are designed specifically for plane crashes which result in insurmountable conditions...yet one of the hijackers' passports supposedly survived fire and heat of over 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit and is found in perfect shape in the rubble around the WTC towers.
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/10/WTC_BlackBox.html

In reality "all four black boxes" are not "supposedly destroyed". The Flight 93 flight data recorders were recovered. The Flight 77 black boxes were also removed from the Pentagon, but one of them (the cockpit voice recorder) was too badly damaged to be used. The only boxes not to be recovered were from the World Trade Centre impacts (although one story says otherwise: more on that below).

How could even three black boxes be destroyed? These were exceptional crashes: most impacts will be at far lower speeds as the pilot attempts to limit damage, not into a mass of steel columns, and not ending inside a building where they'll be exposed to fire and without (potentially, in the case of the WTC) enormous crush damage from many floors of a building falling onto them.

The potential end result of this trauma was revealed in a photo of the American Airlines Flight 77 cockpit voice recorder, released at the Moussaoui trial.

Which agencies were on site supervising the sifting of debris? What were they looking for? What did they find?
NIST did not test for the residue of explosives in the steel.

Did they sift debris for remains?
What else were they looking for?
What else did they find?

How did they know it was a " pressure cooker" bomb following the Boston bombing?

Was there ANY suggestion that evidence was found of hundreds of charges being set deliberately while sifting the ground zero debris?
right they never found the black boxes but the found the hijackers passport the following day and you actually buy that ?
bullshit
The Black Boxes
From 911myths

Jump to: navigation, search
Contents
[hide]
In our experience, discussion on the "black boxes" of the 9/11 flights tends to fall into one of two areas.

The first, most commonly found on forums and message boards, tends to be a comment along the lines of this article:

The Black Box and the Indestructible Passport: All four Black Boxes were supposedly destroyed and rendered unusable in spite of the fact that they are designed specifically for plane crashes which result in insurmountable conditions...yet one of the hijackers' passports supposedly survived fire and heat of over 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit and is found in perfect shape in the rubble around the WTC towers.
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/10/WTC_BlackBox.html

In reality "all four black boxes" are not "supposedly destroyed". The Flight 93 flight data recorders were recovered. The Flight 77 black boxes were also removed from the Pentagon, but one of them (the cockpit voice recorder) was too badly damaged to be used. The only boxes not to be recovered were from the World Trade Centre impacts (although one story says otherwise: more on that below).

How could even three black boxes be destroyed? These were exceptional crashes: most impacts will be at far lower speeds as the pilot attempts to limit damage, not into a mass of steel columns, and not ending inside a building where they'll be exposed to fire and without (potentially, in the case of the WTC) enormous crush damage from many floors of a building falling onto them.

The potential end result of this trauma was revealed in a photo of the American Airlines Flight 77 cockpit voice recorder, released at the Moussaoui trial.
the black boxes where never found but the terrorist passport was found the next day.. stick with the facts

lmao.

How many architects are there in the U.S.?

2000 is 0.858369099% of 233 000
game over.

lmao.

How many architects are there in the U.S.?

2000 is 0.858369099% of 233 000
game over.

how many of those have publicly voiced support for the NIST report...0

How many NASA Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000
are there in the U.S...

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng– Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
  • Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
    "The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." http://www.ae911truth.org

Forum List

Back