The Greatest Scam Ever?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Lots of scams in the world of today. Global warming and such but THIS scam is TRUE.

It all started when democrats became afraid of the Tea Party so afraid in fact the created a phony group to embarrass conservatives both GOP and Tea Party members. They called on a life long DEMOCRAT to head this fake group with hate and vile.

The mans name was Fred Phelps and the group? His church.
Fred Phelps WAS in FACT a life long democrat as seen here..

Westboro Baptist Church Leader Fred Phelps a Democrat Truth Revolt

Such a fine example of a democrat known for such stands as ...
"Phelp's endorsed Al Gore for the 1988 Presidential candidacy due to his opposition to a "gay bill of rights" and comments that homosexuality wasn't something "society should affirm." Phelps and his congregation later picketed the 1997 inaugural ceremony after he switched his opinions on gay rights. He also endorsed Bill Clinton in 1992."

But good ole boy democrat Fred was not done just there. He spoke for democrats on a international scale as well as seen here....

"Phelps has also led protests against the funerals of Ronald Reagan, Barry Goldwater, and William Rehnquist."

Yes good folks Fred Phelps was a busy man. And the liberal news media POUNDED conservatives for his stance BLAMING conservatives for this FREAK of nature this DEMOCRAT.

Fred Phelps was a rather well known democrat but the liberal press had to bury a few RECORDED DOCUMENTED items like..

"On Tuesday, Politicoprovided some background on Phelps' political history, most of which saw him endorsing Democrat candidates and running for office a number of times as a Democrat. In the 1990's, Phelpsran in three Kansas Democratic primaries for Governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving only 15% of the vote. He also ran for Senator in 1992, receiving 31% of the vote, and for mayor of Topeka in 1993 and 1997.'

Yes folks the LIES by the liberal press were working HARD LYING about the Tea Party AND Conservatives.

Yes, you remember him now right? Here is a clue to our local democrats..
phelp.jpg

I even used a far left liberal source for the picture!
The Man Who Loves to Hate Mother Jones

Among other things good ole boy DEMOCRAT Fred Phelps was a disbarred lawyer,
Fred Phelps - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Fred Phelps was NEVER a GOP member NEVER a TEA Party member. Just your basic rude hating spiteful democrat.
And so goes the truth.

You know what...I could have told you that about the democrat liberals and the tea party. I did not however know that Freddy baby was connected to the scheme. But it figures. Thanks for the info.

• Banned
You know what...I could have told you that about the democrat liberals and the tea party. I did not however know that Freddy baby was connected to the scheme. But it figures. Thanks for the info.
We need to take ground. the dirty drawers of the democrats ARE public. And I for one intend to wave them high!

We need to take ground. the dirty drawers of the democrats ARE public. And I for one intend to wave them high!
Those bastards are political criminals...no question about it.

My vote for the greatest scam ever would have to go to the Federal Reserve act. We have the right to create our own money without interest and we choose to have a private institution print our money out of nothing and then allow them to charge us interest? Politicians and Bankers are in bed together because it simply makes no logical sense.

• Banned
My vote for the greatest scam ever would have to go to the Federal Reserve act. We have the right to create our own money without interest and we choose to have a private institution print our money out of nothing and then allow them to charge us interest? Politicians and Bankers are in bed together because it simply makes no logical sense.
A VERY solid point and very central to many of our problems.

Lots of scams in the world of today. Global warming and such but THIS scam is TRUE.

It all started when democrats became afraid of the Tea Party so afraid in fact the created a phony group to embarrass conservatives both GOP and Tea Party members. They called on a life long DEMOCRAT to head this fake group with hate and vile.

The mans name was Fred Phelps and the group? His church.
Fred Phelps WAS in FACT a life long democrat as seen here..

Westboro Baptist Church Leader Fred Phelps a Democrat Truth Revolt

Such a fine example of a democrat known for such stands as ...
"Phelp's endorsed Al Gore for the 1988 Presidential candidacy due to his opposition to a "gay bill of rights" and comments that homosexuality wasn't something "society should affirm." Phelps and his congregation later picketed the 1997 inaugural ceremony after he switched his opinions on gay rights. He also endorsed Bill Clinton in 1992."

But good ole boy democrat Fred was not done just there. He spoke for democrats on a international scale as well as seen here....

"Phelps has also led protests against the funerals of Ronald Reagan, Barry Goldwater, and William Rehnquist."

Yes good folks Fred Phelps was a busy man. And the liberal news media POUNDED conservatives for his stance BLAMING conservatives for this FREAK of nature this DEMOCRAT.

Fred Phelps was a rather well known democrat but the liberal press had to bury a few RECORDED DOCUMENTED items like..

"On Tuesday, Politicoprovided some background on Phelps' political history, most of which saw him endorsing Democrat candidates and running for office a number of times as a Democrat. In the 1990's, Phelpsran in three Kansas Democratic primaries for Governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving only 15% of the vote. He also ran for Senator in 1992, receiving 31% of the vote, and for mayor of Topeka in 1993 and 1997.'

Yes folks the LIES by the liberal press were working HARD LYING about the Tea Party AND Conservatives.

Yes, you remember him now right? Here is a clue to our local democrats..
phelp.jpg

I even used a far left liberal source for the picture!
The Man Who Loves to Hate Mother Jones

Among other things good ole boy DEMOCRAT Fred Phelps was a disbarred lawyer,
Fred Phelps - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Fred Phelps was NEVER a GOP member NEVER a TEA Party member. Just your basic rude hating spiteful democrat.
And so goes the truth.
There are bad people on both sides. At least Democrats speak out against Phelps, so what is your point?

That's another good one.

The monetary operations of the US economy - when it became the largest, more powerful economy the planet has ever seen - has been a scam for the past 102 years.

:clap:

Outstanding.

Biggest scam ever?

The invention of a people called "Palestinian".

They did not exist when I was a kid. They were just Arabs then like any other. Today, there is an entire cult built around them.

Of course they infiltrated the Tea Party to make them out to be racist. It all started when these ELECTED pukes walked through a rally with Pelosi holding her big ole gavel and the story was created they were spit on...They even carried her big ole purse for her. how cute eh?

and the media ran with it and then their so TOLERANT people from the Democrat base of voters picked it up and spit all over YOU their own fellow country men and women. It's been some the nastiest I've ever seen from the Democrat/liberals.

and that's why just the other day someone was on here posting posters that supposedly was from the Tea Party. that's how nasty these people are

But they didn't blink an eyelash when this was worn FROM those good ole dem/libs while Palin was running for VP

people better WAKE up their dirty tactics or they can take us down into the gutter with them

By the way...This global warming algore shit is STILL, without doubt, the BIGGEST SCAM in the history of the world.
Ask the US Navy about this.

To the US Navy....

Is the global warming algore shit STILL, without doubt, the BIGGEST SCAM in the history of the world?

Wonder if they'll answer my question?
Read about the problems that military bases are having because of climate change in Rolling Stone.

Forum List

Back