911 WTC Demolition! The Final Nail in the Debunker/Posers Coffin!

KokomoJojo

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2013
Yeh here we are again. Its just not enough that those posing as debunkers had to take the big red white and blue where the sun does not shine in my last thread, now a 30 year New York City Veteran Fire Marshal who worked on the site, not some dim witted keyboard punching pantomime debunker/poser, but a "First Hand Witness" who is well recognized as an expert whose words stand up in any court of law as gospel, tells the world the TRUTH about what really happened on that day, and proves that the posers are fucking amoeba brained retards spewing their retardation and propaganda all across the boards.

So without any further ado Rudy Dent 30 Years NYC Fire Marshal Veteran

Fire marshals often carry a weapon, wear a badge, wear a uniform or plain clothes, and make arrests pertaining to arson and related offenses

Yeh here we are again. Its just not enough that those posing as debunkers had to take the big red white and blue where the sun does not shine in my last thread, now a 30 year New York City Veteran Fire Marshal who worked on the site, not some dim witted keyboard punching pantomime debunker/poser, but a "First Hand Witness" who is well recognized as an expert whose words stand up in any court of law as gospel, tells the world the TRUTH about what really happened on that day, and proves that the posers are fucking amoeba brained retards spewing their retardation and propaganda all across the boards.

So without any further ado Rudy Dent 30 Years NYC Fire Marshal Veteran

Fire marshals often carry a weapon, wear a badge, wear a uniform or plain clothes, and make arrests pertaining to arson and related offenses

Jeezus, I am so relieved that 2 planes didn't hit the buildings! David Copperfield should have been paid a billion dollars for creating that illusion. One thing is strange to me about the explosions though. Has anyone ever been able to find out how many boilers and water heaters were inside those buildings? I thought not. When a boiler or water heater explodes from the heat, they sound like 1000 pound bombs going off. Try it sometime.

zionist shill hossflys handlers are getting worried the fact they sent their paid troll here to troll so quickly.his handlers sure are worried Koko.Im sure they will be sending more of their paid shills here to troll this thread very soon as well.lol.

Jeezus, I am so relieved that 2 planes didn't hit the buildings! David Copperfield should have been paid a billion dollars for creating that illusion. One thing is strange to me about the explosions though. Has anyone ever been able to find out how many boilers and water heaters were inside those buildings? I thought not. When a boiler or water heater explodes from the heat, they sound like 1000 pound bombs going off. Try it sometime.
really 2 planes didnt hit? you mean the 2 planes that hit wtc1, wtc2 and wtc7? Those 2? So now debunkeroids are claiming boilers but as usual posting no evidence what so ever. How about beer farts and belches ever hear them explode?
I run my car with debunker methane. plentiful cheap fuel.

really 2 planes didnt hit? you mean the 2 planes that hit wtc1, wtc2 and wtc7? Those 2? So now debunkeroids are claiming boilers but as usual posting no evidence what so ever. How about beer farts and belches ever hear them explode?
You run your mouth on stupidity. Turn the shutoff valve on a boiler and stand and watch it. See if it sounds like a firecracker.

zionist shill hossflys handlers are getting worried the fact they sent their paid troll here to troll so quickly.his handlers sure are worried Koko.Im sure they will be sending more of their paid shills here to troll this thread very soon as well.lol.
Not to worry. No one else will come around. I just stopped in to see how my nut crop was doing.

You run your mouth on stupidity. Turn the shutoff valve on a boiler and stand and watch it. See if it sounds like a firecracker.
turn the shutoff valve on a debunker and instead of puking all over they shit all over.

Your evidence of exploding boilers at wtc, surely you have something to back your lunacy?

turn the shutoff valve on a debunker and instead of puking all over they shit all over.

Your evidence of exploding boilers at wtc, surely you have something to back your lunacy?
Yes Clarence, If the buildings had hot water, bathrooms ,showers, kitchens they had to have boilers and water heaters. Those things act like bombs in a fire.

Yes Clarence, If the buildings had hot water, bathrooms ,showers, kitchens they had to have boilers and water heaters. Those things act like bombs in a fire.

NEWS FLASH!!!!
Bombs sound like BOMBS too!
He is a fire marshal, that was on site and you are a nothing debunker who cant even put up one shred of evidence for his claims.

NEWS FLASH!!!!
Bombs sound like BOMBS too!
He is a fire marshal, that was on site and you are a nothing debunker who cant even put up one shred of evidence for his claims.
Hogwash......er...I mean O.K. A B52 carpet bombed the WTC.

Of course experienced firefighters would be unaware of boilers

Of course experienced firefighters would be unaware of boilers

Ask KSM. He was the kingpin.

so you think that someone planted hundreds of boilers, how did they sneak them in without anyone noticing?

so you think that someone planted hundreds of boilers, how did they sneak them in without anyone noticing?

of course all those boilers must have been wired for explosives seeing as the explosions were occurring in areas with no fire present

of course all those boilers must have been wired for explosives seeing as the explosions were occurring in areas with no fire present

its the first time in history that a building was brought down by invisible fire!

wtc2hithealing007a.jpg

wtc-9_11nofireoverherel.jpg

yeh they just dont build em as well as they do in china!

Last edited:

what else did you expect from a paid shill to say? lol

what else did you expect from a paid shill to say? lol

I dont really care what the ankle biters who were not there say, frankly, however when they come out here with crazy near zero probability theories like hundreds of boilers (same as their wacked out hundreds of planted exploding transformers theories) then they damn well better have some kind of evidence for us to look at before I even bother taking them seriously. Rudy Dent was there on the pile and is a veteran fire marshal who says there were explosives and yellow flowing lava, versus some keyboard debunker who cant even find the place on the map....Who am I going to believe? LOL

agent hossfly trys to laugh it off since the truth hurts.lol

thats what his handlers instructed him to do of course.lol.

He goes into meltdown mode when he is cornered and makes up the biggest lies which is what shills do of course for money.

troll hossfly put a funny on your post as well trying to laugh off the truth.he'll keep doing that with our posts since the troll cant neg rep anybody anymore like he used to love to do and be able to.lol
that fact hurts his feelings that he cant neg rep anymore since it was such a childish thing to do.:biggrin:

Last edited:

but fires were small and did not start until the 79th floor..firemen made it to the 79th floor

Forum List

Back