911 Truth & Consequences

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Watched (again) the Nova special on PBS...

you know, that notoriously liberal network.

Here is part of what the PBS Nova web site says about The Spy Factory. It has interesting documents placing the Al Qaeda 911 terrorists in and around the US, planning the attack.
In this program, an eye-opening documentary on the National Security Agency (NSA) by best-selling author James Bamford and Emmy Award-winning producer Scott Willis, NOVA exposes the ultra-secret intelligence agency's role in the failure to stop the 9/11 attacks and the subsequent eavesdropping program that listens in without warrant on millions of American citizens.

"The Spy Factory" is based on Bamford's best-selling 2008 book, The Shadow Factory, praised as "important and disturbing" in the Washington Post by former senator Bob Kerrey, who was a member of the 9/11 Commission.

In this program, NOVA chronicles the NSA's role in eavesdropping both before and after 9/11. Drawing on dozens of interviews with agency insiders and probing publicly available sources as well as transcripts of terrorist trials and an FBI chronology of the terrorists' movements, NOVA assembles a detailed picture of events leading up to the 9/11 attacks.

i think it's time to squash, put out with the bath water, all of our intelligence agencies and start from square one...:(

i think it's time to squash, put out with the bath water, all of our intelligence agencies and start from square one...:(
The problem is human nature. Expecting intelligences agencies to work flawlessly all the time is unrealistic.

The progem shows the NSA had l the intel....it just wasn't disseminated the way we would like.

I subscribe to the idea that we will never be able to make the world as safe as the babies demand.

I grew up in an age before
society demanded we make everything child proof, and tamper proof, and so safe we live with unreasonable expectations.

The problem is human nature. Expecting intelligences agencies to work flawlessly all the time is unrealistic.

Well...I have to agree with this assessment. When you have the mindset that terrorism is a law enforcement function you immediately throw up walls between agencies and no matter how much you try to legislate away those walls you still have inter-agency jealousy and competition.

If terrorism was looked at from the perspective of this is a WAR that has been declared on us, then pool ALL of our intel services and assets we would more than likely get the results we want.

Burying your head in the sand and appeasing those who attack you does nothing but show your weakness. It's all about who is the most devious and most violent. That's all muslim terrorists respect.

Last edited:
of course our intelligence can not be expected to be perfect, to err is human.

BUT, the lack of communication problems we had back then, and the patriot act, a new dept of homeland security that was suppose to increase this needed communication between security agencies, and billions of tax dollars later....and things haven't really improved....it's time for true change, we need to get out of our own way...

beginning from square one, is probably what it will take,

If it was an inside job eots, who were the insiders setting the explosives that made the collapse accelerate?

Eots the notion that you can rig an agregate total of 267 stories in three diffrent buildings in less time than it normally takes to rig a twenty story structure for controlled demolition is just retarded. One may as well believe in the damn tooth fairy.

of course our intelligence can not be expected to be perfect, to err is human.

BUT, the lack of communication problems we had back then, and the patriot act, a new dept of homeland security that was suppose to increase this needed communication between security agencies, and billions of tax dollars later....and things haven't really improved....it's time for true change, we need to get out of our own way...

beginning from square one, is probably what it will take,
I am sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think it was Jimmy Carter that withdrew the bulk of our undercover intel gatherers and made us more dependent on observations made from a distance. Thanks Jimmy, you idiot liberal!

If it was an inside job eots, who were the insiders setting the explosives that made the collapse accelerate?
The belief that the WTC collapse was an inside job is held only by moonbats and druggies.

Last edited:
What the "truthers" don't get is that the real truth about 9/11 is right out there for anyone to see...

We were attacked because of our military and financial support of Israel. No more, no less. Everything springs from that.

But you won't hear that on Fox News or PBS... both have Jews pretty firmly in control of the information flow.

Then why was Israel at the tail end of Osama's little declaration of War? Seems almost added like and after thought.

What the "truthers" don't get is that the real truth about 9/11 is right out there for anyone to see...

We were attacked because of our military and financial support of Israel. No more, no less. Everything springs from that.

But you won't hear that on Fox News or PBS... both have Jews pretty firmly in control of the information flow.

other way around bud..the attack was a self inflicted wound perpetrated to give reason and support for wars of conquest in the middle east

Last edited:

other way around bud..the attack was a self inflicted wound perpetrated so give reason and support for wars of conquest in the middle east

Hey, I could go for that, too. Or it could be a combination of the two.

other way around bud..the attack was a self inflicted wound perpetrated so give reason and support for wars of conquest in the middle east

Hey, I could go for that, too. Or it could be a combination of the two.

the so called terrorist without question are far more motivated by the occupation of Palestine than hatin our freedoms and have without question resorted to terrorism but in the case of 9/11 this fact was exploited and at minimum elements with our government opened the doors wide and where complicit in the attacks and had prior knowledge of when and where and how the attacks would take place as did Israelis Intel ...no question

other way around bud..the attack was a self inflicted wound perpetrated to give reason and support for wars of conquest in the middle east

Afghanistan isn't actually in the middle east, and we didn't need any further reasons to go into Iraq, Clinton had already signed the Iraqi Freedom act of 1998......

Afghanistan isn't actually in the middle east, and we didn't need any further reasons to go into Iraq, Clinton had already signed the Iraqi Freedom act of 1998......

fine wars of conquest in Muslim nations...and because a man writes an unjust document allowing preemptive invasions of sovereign nations and replaces the word enslavement with freedom hardly makes any of it just

Forum List

Back