911 Truth & Consequences

Which never called for an outright invasion.

But it did call for the removal of Saddam. how else would you do it, with the intell that was available, what else could have been done.......

It called for "regime change," which meant doing what we legally could in order to contain Saddam Hussein's tyranny. Unfortunately, our ground intelligence was weak and Saddam was able to manipulate distribution of oil by greasing the palms of politicians, better known as the oil for food ripoff. That said, after the invasion and capture of Saddam Hussein (indeed the sought after regime change by another means), we should have just left. Mission [truly] accomplished.

Now that I can mostly agree with. The war was not handled well, after the initial defeat of Iraqi military. I blame that on Bush listening to Rumsfeld for too long.

But it did call for the removal of Saddam. how else would you do it, with the intell that was available, what else could have been done.......

It called for "regime change," which meant doing what we legally could in order to contain Saddam Hussein's tyranny. Unfortunately, our ground intelligence was weak and Saddam was able to manipulate distribution of oil by greasing the palms of politicians, better known as the oil for food ripoff. That said, after the invasion and capture of Saddam Hussein (indeed the sought after regime change by another means), we should have just left. Mission [truly] accomplished.

Now that I can mostly agree with. The war was not handled well, after the initial defeat of Iraqi military. I blame that on Bush listening to Rumsfeld for too long.
So Bush and Cheney and their decision to put power into the hands of Bremmer gets a pass?

So much for conservatives and personal responsibility. :lol:

So Bush and Cheney and their decision to put power into the hands of Bremmer gets a pass?

I'm sorry, which part of not handled well was difficult to understand?

what part of "I blame that on Bush listening to Rumsfeld for too long" do you not comprehend as being a pass on responsibility and accountability?

What part didn't you get?
:eusa_whistle:

What the "truthers" don't get is that the real truth about 9/11 is right out there for anyone to see...

We were attacked because of our military and financial support of Israel. No more, no less. Everything springs from that.

But you won't hear that on Fox News or PBS... both have Jews pretty firmly in control of the information flow.

I bet if you were dropped in an empty well you would find a way to blame Jews. Anti-Semitics like you are less useful than fleas.

What the "truthers" don't get is that the real truth about 9/11 is right out there for anyone to see...

We were attacked because of our military and financial support of Israel. No more, no less. Everything springs from that.

But you won't hear that on Fox News or PBS... both have Jews pretty firmly in control of the information flow.

other way around bud..the attack was a self inflicted wound perpetrated to give reason and support for wars of conquest in the middle east

Afghanistan isn't actually in the middle east, and we didn't need any further reasons to go into Iraq, Clinton had already signed the Iraqi Freedom act of 1998......

Must be why the bush admin had to give 20,000 speeches to justify invading and occupying iraq. You really should avoid topics so far above your brain pay grade because you only further embarrass yourself. Weren't you the genius that said the US had nothing to gain by invading iraq?

I bet if you were dropped in an empty well you would find a way to blame Jews. Anti-Semitics like you are less useful than fleas.
Not many people listen to his crap.

have fun
:eusa_whistle:

Afghanistan isn't actually in the middle east, and we didn't need any further reasons to go into Iraq, Clinton had already signed the Iraqi Freedom act of 1998......

You are one dumb shit stain. Cheney and Rumsfeld both agreed invading and occupying iraq transcended Saddam. Do you know what that means?

You are one dumb shit stain. Cheney and Rumsfeld both agreed invading and occupying iraq transcended Saddam. Do you know what that means?

Oh my, someone quick, look outside, see if the sky is falling, bent dick used something other than a four letter word.

Get a life ass wipe.

Oh my, someone quick, look outside, see if the sky is falling, bent dick used something other than a four letter word.

Get a life ass wipe.

:lol:

That so funny coming from you!

:lol:

ss_crusader_frank_nitwittisims.jpg

Oh the irony! The irony.

"Relative Location Afghanistan is landlocked, and situated in both the northern and eastern hemispheres. It's positioned in the Middle East, a recognized geographical region of southwestern Asia. It's bordered by the countries of China, Pakistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan."
Map of Afghanistan - Asian Countries, Afghanistan Map Facts History - World Atlas

Afghanistan is a landlocked country in Central Asia with a long, narrow strip in the northeast (the Wakhan corridor). Afghanistan is slightly smaller than the state of Texas, with a total area of 647,500 sq km (250,001 sq mi), extending 1,240 km (770 mi) NE–SW and 560 km (350 mi) SE–NW. Afghanistan is bounded on the N by Turkenistan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan, on the extreme NE by China, on the E and S by Pakistan, and on the W by Iran, with a total boundary length of 5,529 km (3,436 mi). Afghanistan's capital city, Kabul, is located in the east central part of the country.

Location, size, and extent - Afghanistan - located, area

I can also look up the definition that fits what I claim. DUH, please play again.

"Relative Location Afghanistan is landlocked, and situated in both the northern and eastern hemispheres. It's positioned in the Middle East, a recognized geographical region of southwestern Asia. It's bordered by the countries of China, Pakistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan."
Map of Afghanistan - Asian Countries, Afghanistan Map Facts History - World Atlas

Afghanistan is a landlocked country in Central Asia with a long, narrow strip in the northeast (the Wakhan corridor). Afghanistan is slightly smaller than the state of Texas, with a total area of 647,500 sq km (250,001 sq mi), extending 1,240 km (770 mi) NE–SW and 560 km (350 mi) SE–NW. Afghanistan is bounded on the N by Turkenistan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan, on the extreme NE by China, on the E and S by Pakistan, and on the W by Iran, with a total boundary length of 5,529 km (3,436 mi). Afghanistan's capital city, Kabul, is located in the east central part of the country.

Location, size, and extent - Afghanistan - located, area

I can also look up the definition that fits what I claim. DUH, please play again.

You are one seriously ignorant beer fart. You claimed Afghanistan is NOT in the ME. Your link does not say that. If you would pay attention you would realize parts of Central Asia are also considered the ME. Kind of like Ohio is also part of the US. Holy shit. My tax dollars help pay your retirement. Couldn't they be used to send you to school?

Get a life ass wipe.

Typical. When you know you don't have a fucking clue you try to make it strictly personal. Stop being such a pussy.

Get a life ass wipe.

Typical. When you know you don't have a fucking clue you try to make it strictly personal. Stop being such a pussy.

Typical, Bent dick can't make a comment without cussing. Do your parents know what you do with that computer they bought you?

Get a life ass wipe.

Typical, Bent dick can't make a comment without cussing. Do your parents know what you do with that computer they bought you?

You ever going to prove afghanistan is not in the ME or is this like the other idiotic claims you made but can't support? Your pattern is boring (can't support a claim so you focus strictly on ad homs) so please get some new material. Or, you could admit you are wrong or try to inform yourself before making false claims.

You ever going to prove afghanistan is not in the ME or is this like the other idiotic claims you made but can't support? Your pattern is boring (can't support a claim so you focus strictly on ad homs) so please get some new material. Or, you could admit you are wrong or try to inform yourself before making false claims.

Oh my God! Curvelight didn't drop the f bomb. this may be a first.

I do not believe that Afghanistan is actually in the region generally known as the Mid East, it borders it, yes in it simply depends upon the person you are talking to. Not that it makes any difference to anyone other than you wanting me to be wrong. I have posted one definition showing my position, that is all this subject is worth. Disagree all you like.

Forum List

Back