911 Truth & Consequences

other way around bud..the attack was a self inflicted wound perpetrated to give reason and support for wars of conquest in the middle east

Afghanistan isn't actually in the middle east, and we didn't need any further reasons to go into Iraq, Clinton had already signed the Iraqi Freedom act of 1998......

fine wars of conquest in Muslim nations...and because a man writes an unjust document allowing preemptive invasions of sovereign nations and replaces the word enslavement with freedom hardly makes any of it just

Yada yada yada. We understand that you want the USA to be considered a criminal country. Now go play with your leggos.

Afghanistan isn't actually in the middle east, and we didn't need any further reasons to go into Iraq, Clinton had already signed the Iraqi Freedom act of 1998......

fine wars of conquest in Muslim nations...and because a man writes an unjust document allowing preemptive invasions of sovereign nations and replaces the word enslavement with freedom hardly makes any of it just

Yada yada yada. We understand that you want the USA to be considered a criminal country. Now go play with your leggos.

is that how you deal with these realities ..stick your fingers in your ears and yada yada yada...weak

is that how you deal with these realities ..stick your fingers in your ears and yada yada yada...weak

Eots everyone knows that you will not listen to any reason or logical post if it goes against your conspiracies, So Yada yada yada means the same thing to you as the most valid reasons for you being wrong.

What the "truthers" don't get is that the real truth about 9/11 is right out there for anyone to see...

We were attacked because of our military and financial support of Israel. No more, no less. Everything springs from that.

But you won't hear that on Fox News or PBS... both have Jews pretty firmly in control of the information flow.

and turkey, saudi arabi, egypt, etc. along with the decade long bombing of iraq, meddling with iran and others.

of course our intelligence can not be expected to be perfect, to err is human.

BUT, the lack of communication problems we had back then, and the patriot act, a new dept of homeland security that was suppose to increase this needed communication between security agencies, and billions of tax dollars later....and things haven't really improved....it's time for true change, we need to get out of our own way...

beginning from square one, is probably what it will take,
I am sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think it was Jimmy Carter that withdrew the bulk of our undercover intel gatherers and made us more dependent on observations made from a distance. Thanks Jimmy, you idiot liberal!

If it was an inside job eots, who were the insiders setting the explosives that made the collapse accelerate?
The belief that the WTC collapse was an inside job is held only by moonbats and druggies.

It was due to Nixon and Watergate and Nixon trying to get the Cia to squash the FBI and what they knew....Congress initiated this separation, not Carter. But several years of Republican congresses and presidents, never bothered to change it either...shall I thank them as well as your thanks to Carter? :D

i think it's time to squash, put out with the bath water, all of our intelligence agencies and start from square one...:(
The problem is human nature. Expecting intelligences agencies to work flawlessly all the time is unrealistic.

Well...I have to agree with this assessment. When you have the mindset that terrorism is a law enforcement function you immediately throw up walls between agencies and no matter how much you try to legislate away those walls you still have inter-agency jealousy and competition.

If terrorism was looked at from the perspective of this is a WAR that has been declared on us, then pool ALL of our intel services and assets we would more than likely get the results we want.

Burying your head in the sand and appeasing those who attack you does nothing but show your weakness. It's all about who is the most devious and most violent. That's all muslim terrorists respect.

Ironically, those walls were presumably torn down as a result of the 911 Commission and its reporting (remember Jamie Gorelick and all the flak she took?). Apparently they were not. So your argument has big holes in it, since the Bush Administration DID NOT treat such acts as criminal, but the FBI and the myriad CIA sub-agencies still kept information hidden from each other. And I guess they still do.

asaratis said:
I am sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think it was Jimmy Carter that withdrew the bulk of our undercover intel gatherers and made us more dependent on observations made from a distance. Thanks Jimmy, you idiot liberal!

Link please ^^. I'm also wondering if you think it's a bad idea that the intelligence agencies like Interpol shouldn't be players, exchanging information with the United States. Interpol has intercepted and destroyed far more terror cells than we have, as have even smaller countries like Indonesia.

other way around bud..the attack was a self inflicted wound perpetrated so give reason and support for wars of conquest in the middle east

Hey, I could go for that, too. Or it could be a combination of the two.

the so called terrorist without question are far more motivated by the occupation of Palestine than hatin our freedoms and have without question resorted to terrorism but in the case of 9/11 this fact was exploited and at minimum elements with our government opened the doors wide and where complicit in the attacks and had prior knowledge of when and where and how the attacks would take place as did Israelis Intel ...no question

I think the actual 911 attacks were done to make a statement, one that bin laden originally made, and that was that he wanted the United States to butt out of the Mideast, period. He orchestrated a violent physical attack to show that no matter how much military strength or intelligence the US huffs and puffs over, he (OBL) could still pull off something major.

It is the AFTERMATH of 911 that has created the biggest following for the al-Qaeda movement, not the attacks themselves. If OBL had wanted to do some serious damage, he could have easily used biological warfare and wiped us all out. After all, Ayman al-Zawahiri, bin Laden's first lieutenant, is a doctor whose own father was a pharmacologist and chemestry professor and a pretty destructive cocktail would be all that was needed.

What the "truthers" don't get is that the real truth about 9/11 is right out there for anyone to see...

We were attacked because of our military and financial support of Israel. No more, no less. Everything springs from that.

But you won't hear that on Fox News or PBS... both have Jews pretty firmly in control of the information flow.

other way around bud..the attack was a self inflicted wound perpetrated to give reason and support for wars of conquest in the middle east

Which never called for an outright invasion.

i think it's time to squash, put out with the bath water, all of our intelligence agencies and start from square one...:(
The problem is human nature. Expecting intelligences agencies to work flawlessly all the time is unrealistic.

Well...I have to agree with this assessment. When you have the mindset that terrorism is a law enforcement function you immediately throw up walls between agencies and no matter how much you try to legislate away those walls you still have inter-agency jealousy and competition.
That is what happens with any agency. Maybe making One Big Agency, like Homeland Security is the solution? :lol: cuckoo

If terrorism was looked at from the perspective of this is a WAR that has been declared on us, ..
Terrorism is fought from more than one angle. Declaring war against booze, drugs, morals, ideologies, etc is a loser's game.

Terrorists are NOT warriors!

When idiotic wars are declared against a handful of nitwits it raises their profiles world wide.

then pool ALL of our intel services and assets we would more than likely get the results we want.
We can pool our resources without declaring War. :lol: gawd, your logic is foolish

Burying your head in the sand and appeasing those who attack you does nothing but show your weakness.
No one of any consequence in America has ever appeased terrorists...unless you call selling arms to our enemies as Reagan did...appeasement.

It's all about who is the most devious and most violent. That's all muslim terrorists respect.
tough guy talk as policy?

gawd, go read another Tom Clancy novel and leave national defense to the grown ups.

lol

Last edited:

egg-zactly!

It is the ignorance contained in the posts like the one you were responding to that are real threats to America.

And ignorant public is more of a threat to freedom than any terrorist will ever be.

neither of the house lunatics mentions the geopolitical aspects of OIL.

go figure

But it did call for the removal of Saddam. how else would you do it, with the intell that was available, what else could have been done.......

But it did call for the removal of Saddam. how else would you do it, with the intell that was available, what else could have been done.......
Supporting a rebellion and funding opposition were always options.

Print the freedom act.

lol

That Dev is what the purpose of the no fly zones was. In which for all practical purposes we restarted the shooting war against Saddam under Clinton not Bush.

Mags, Google the Church committee. Happened under Carter, and essentially hamstrung US intelligence gathering capabilites for decades.

It called for "regime change," which meant doing what we legally could in order to contain Saddam Hussein's tyranny. Unfortunately, our ground intelligence was weak and Saddam was able to manipulate distribution of oil by greasing the palms of politicians, better known as the oil for food ripoff. That said, after the invasion and capture of Saddam Hussein (indeed the sought after regime change by another means), we should have just left. Mission [truly] accomplished.

That Dev is what the purpose of the no fly zones was. In which for all practical purposes we restarted the shooting war against Saddam under Clinton not Bush.

Mags, Google the Church committee. Happened under Carter, and essentially hamstrung US intelligence gathering capabilites for decades.

Oh please, Reagan managed to end the Cold War with no capable intelligence operation? The Church Committee was formed because of some of the shocking revelations of unfettered abuse by the CIA in sovereign countries. It was actually Gerald Ford who signed the order forbidding assassinations, and Ronald Reagan actually made it law.

The no fly zones were agreed upon by Saddam.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back