911 terrorists to be tried in NYC

so if you follow through with your twisted logic police should waterboard suspected criminals or gang members until eventually maybe some of the information is in some way confirmed as accurate or useful..no need for charges or any due process or representation just the belief that they may know something that could possible thwart something that could pose potential risk to others..
How do you even come to that kind of conclusion?

The people in Gitmo are NOT American citizens and do not deserve the rights enjoyed by American citizens.

Where in the Constitution does it say laws only apply to American Citizens?

Are you saying that if a Mexican commits a crime in the US that the US laws and protections do not apply to him?

what do you mean if? they do it a hundred times a day. haven't you noticed? the American prisons are 3/4 full of illegals..

How do you even come to that kind of conclusion?

The people in Gitmo are NOT American citizens and do not deserve the rights enjoyed by American citizens.

Where in the Constitution does it say laws only apply to American Citizens?

Are you saying that if a Mexican commits a crime in the US that the US laws and protections do not apply to him?

what do you mean if? they do it a hundred times a day. haven't you noticed? the American prisons are 3/4 full of illegals..

Got a link showing our prison population is 75% illegals? I think you don't know what you are talking about.

To the extent this is what President Bush said in 2006, can you verify it's the position he ended up on?

I don't think so.

And, more fundamentally: to whatever (questionable) extent that position DID remain his view on the issue, then to that very extent he was mistaken.

It is still a mistake.

First of all, what makes you think they will be put on the streets?? Secondly, they want to try just 5 of them right now.

I think this whole situation is being used as another tool to bitch about Obama. And to promote the fear that conservatives are famous for. I never saw such a big bunch of scaredy cats in my life.

The same scare tactics were used when I was a kid about Russia. On the bus there was a huge picture of Nikita Khrushchev with a caption that said, "We will bury you". We had to practice hiding under our desks in case there was an attack by the Russians. Not a damn thing ever happened.

And I think this constant harping about the terrorists is along the same lines. Yeah, they did get us good. But that is no guarantee that it will happen again. And being afraid of them is exactly what they want.

I say bring them back to NY and fry them!!!

and by fry them you mean give them a fair trail to determine their guilt or innocence right ?

Of course I do. I have faith in our justice system and the ability of law enforcement to be able to keep NYC safe and drama free during the trial.

We are The United States Of America!!! :clap2:

Just how are the jurors going to get past the part where the terrorists weren't merandized when arrested? How are the jurors going to get past the part where the terrorists were coursed for information? If this isn't grounds for a dismissal under our current judicial system, then they could never get a fair trial.
Has anyone on the left even given this a thought? Have you even thought about the terrorists getting off on such technicalities? Are you good with it, if it does happen?

you may be right Miester, if Bush hadn't assed up so badly from the start, we wouldn't have been in this postion

Just how are the jurors going to get past the part where the terrorists weren't merandized when arrested? How are the jurors going to get past the part where the terrorists were coursed for information? If this isn't grounds for a dismissal under our current judicial system, then they could never get a fair trial.
Has anyone on the left even given this a thought? Have you even thought about the terrorists getting off on such technicalities? Are you good with it, if it does happen?
Good point. And why did Obama stop the Tribunal process? And Why try these people when they have already confessed, and have asked for their martyrdom?

you may be right Miester, if Bush hadn't assed up so badly from the start, we wouldn't have been in this postion
I agree with you that Bush shouldn't have invaded Iraq. But are you saying that we should have never went after the terrorists? These terrorists were responsible for the WCT bombing, and they were caught, how did Bush screw that up? These terrorists could easily walk, don't you think?

no how he handled them from the start is where I SAY HE SCREWED UP, he made it damned neared impossiple to try them in any venue, how many times did he go to the Supremes to be smacked down time and again

no how he handled them from the start is where I SAY HE SCREWED UP, he made it damned neared impossiple to try them in any venue, how many times did he go to the Supremes to be smacked down time and again

I agree with that...but now what? ARE we going to let them walk on a technicality? If so, are you good with that?

Geeze, what happened to Potter? I was hoping for a answer to my questions.
I thought my questions were fair.
Any other democrat want to answer the questions? ....Anyone?

Last edited:

So now you must be wondering: if Meister is smart enough to see this and you are smart enough to see this, why aren't Holder and Obama smart enough to see this? All morning long Democratic pundits were on TV saying that giving these people full constitutional protections by trying them in civilian court would show the world how fair the US justice system is. Think of how much more impressive this would be to the rest of the world if our justice system set them free because of the way the evidence was gathered. Why, the Norwegians might even give Obama another Nobel Peace Prize. Could Holder and Obama be thinking about this?

A documentary about Obama's second Nobel Peace Prize. The camera shows a plane closing on one of the twin towers, it hits and we see the explosion and the flames. The camera moves in and shortly we see bodies falling from the building and then the top of the tower leans and the building collapses into an explosion of dust and debris.

The picture fades into a close up of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed with the New York federal court building in the background. He smiles broadly and gives the camera a thumbs up. The narrator's voice says, "For US President Barack Obama, the path to glory was paved with the bodies of dead Americans, washed by the tears of their families and lighted by the smiles of the terrorists he freed." The screen now shows a jihadist training camp in which the trainees are all firing automatic weapons and throwing grenades, and all of them are wearing T shirts that say, "In Barack Obama you've got a friend" . . . .

Of course, we don't know how the film ends yet.

So now you must be wondering: if Meister is smart enough to see this and you are smart enough to see this, why aren't Holder and Obama smart enough to see this? All morning long Democratic pundits were on TV saying that giving these people full constitutional protections by trying them in civilian court would show the world how fair the US justice system is. Think of how much more impressive this would be to the rest of the world if our justice system set them free because of the way the evidence was gathered. Why, the Norwegians might even give Obama another Nobel Peace Prize. Could Holder and Obama be thinking about this?

A documentary about Obama's second Nobel Peace Prize. The camera shows a plane closing on one of the twin towers, it hits and we see the explosion and the flames. The camera moves in and shortly we see bodies falling from the building and then the top of the tower leans and the building collapses into an explosion of dust and debris.

The picture fades into a close up of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed with the New York federal court building in the background. He smiles broadly and gives the camera a thumbs up. The narrator's voice says, "For US President Barack Obama, the path to glory was paved with the bodies of dead Americans, washed by the tears of their families and lighted by the smiles of the terrorists he freed." The screen now shows a jihadist training camp in which the trainees are all firing automatic weapons and throwing grenades, and all of them are wearing T shirts that say, "In Barack Obama you've got a friend" . . . .

Check this out. http://www.usmessageboard.com/1719353-post127.html

So when they walk....Obama can just say that it was Bush, and Cheney who screwed it all up......again.

So when they walk....Obama can just say that it was Bush, and Cheney who screwed it all up......again.
Seems to be the set up. Nothing else makes much sense. SCOTUS had approved the tribunals, with extra safeguards.

(VIDEO CLIP, JULY 11, 2006)

But there are some that, if put out on the streets, would create grave harm to American citizens and other citizens of the world. And, therefore, I think they ought to be tried in courts here in the United States.

To the extent this is what President Bush said in 2006, can you verify it's the position he ended up on?

I don't think so.

And, more fundamentally: to whatever (questionable) extent that position DID remain his view on the issue, then to that very extent he was mistaken.

It is still a mistake.

First of all, what makes you think they will be put on the streets?? Secondly, they want to try just 5 of them right now.

Reading is fundamental. Well, if you were able to do that, it would be, anyway. Feel free to show me where I ever suggested that I thought that they would be "put on the streets." There is, actually, a risk of that. But it is nothing I ever argued one way or the other. Nice pretty little strawman, though.

I think this whole situation is being used as another tool to bitch about Obama. And to promote the fear that conservatives are famous for. I never saw such a big bunch of scaredy cats in my life.

And I think your babbling is nothing more than incoherent gibberish. So? If you were capable of actual independent thought (which is not evident from you spew), you might realize that "whole istuation" is far more than just another "tool" to bitch about President OBama. It is very much, however, a pointed complaint about an incredibly stupid-ass decision made by our President and his retarded Attorney General.

The same scare tactics were used when I was a kid about Russia. On the bus there was a huge picture of Nikita Khrushchev with a caption that said, "We will bury you". We had to practice hiding under our desks in case there was an attack by the Russians. Not a damn thing ever happened.

How interesting that stupid little story of yours was. :cuckoo: Ol' Nikita DID say that he would bury us, first of all. Secondly, dumbass, he DID have international ballistic missile capacity with nuclear warheads. Concern that he might emply them (ala his actual verbalized threat) was thus quite reasonable -- and the fact that he and the Soviets never did end up lobbing nukes at us during the Cold War constitutes ZERO rational basis to conclude that the threat was ever anything other than completely legitimate, you imbecile.

And I think this constant harping about the terrorists is along the same lines.

Nobody cares that YOU "think" such simplistiic crap. Given your pinhead ability to employ logic it would be of no use to point out the obvious to you. But, what the hell? Terrorists DO exist, you jerkoff. Terrorists HAVE attacked America, you fucking imbecile. Terrorists have explicitly articulated (as in declaring war) that they have every intention of continuing to try to cause such havoc and misery again and again, you fucktard.

Yeah, they did get us good. But that is no guarantee that it will happen again.

Nobody ever said that there is a guarantee that it will happen again. We don't prepare for eventualities only if they are gurantees, you mutant.

And being afraid of them is exactly what they want.

Oh nosies. They want us to be afraid, therefore we shouldn't prepare against the threat that they might be hatching yet more cowardly pussy terrorist attacks. You MUST be a "lib" to attempt to foist off that kind of idiotic "logic."

I say bring them back to NY and fry them!!!

I say you are a stupid fucktard. Let's STOP pretending that their actions are mere crimes. Let's not GIVE them the benefit of such a simplistic label. Let us, instead, assign the proper label to them, classify them for what they are and treat them accordingly.

You fucking stupid liberoidal assbites will simply never get this. It makes far too much sense -- and it thus flies WAY the fuck over your diminutive little pinheads, at mach speed.

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Five Sept. 11 Suspects to Face Trial in New York - FOXNews.com Khalid Sheikh Mohammed To ...

any opinions?

Correction - the headline should have reAD:

"Presumed Guilty Arab Terrorists to undergo a Moscow Show Trial in NYC"

What a dumbass post, even by your always retarded "standards."

Why do total fucking simpleton morons, such as you, ALWAYS fail to grasp that these so-called "show trials" you worry about don't occur here?

In the first place, assmunch, the statements made by the KSM are absolutely going to get suppressed.

In the second place, you fucking tool, there ARE going to be discovery demands made by the defense attorneys; and those demands are going to HAVE to be opposed by the Gubmint because much of the shit the defense will be seeking is likely to be official State Secret Classified Intelligence Material. (This is way up on the litany of reasons why it was a huge -- but totally avoidable -- mistake to ever treat these mutant acts of war by these scumbags as mere "crimes.") It is open to VERY significant doubt whether the Judge will accomodate the Gubmint by ruling that the defense is not entitled to the demanded discovery material.

Should it develop, therefore, that the Gubmint is directed by the Court to turn over the classified intelligence material AS "discovery," the Gubmint will be on horns of huge dilemma: The prosecution can EITHER:

(1) Comply with a lawful Court directive and thereby share classified intelligence with known terrorist filth (I can only PRAY that even President Obama is smart enough to recognize that doing THAT is suicidally stupid) -- OR --

(2) decline to comply with the order to preserve the classified material AS "secret" from our fucking enemies and thereby undermine their ability to prosecute the Islamoshit. The refusal of a prosecutor to comply with a discovery ORDER from the Court can be expected to be met with a decisive reaction BY the Court, including possibly the outright dismissal of the entire case by the Court on the grounds that the government's refusal constitutes a Constitutional level denial of due process.

I don't believe any Soviet-style Show Trial was EVER subject to these kind of concerns, you bombastic twerp.

Last edited:
for the record - I've changed my mind and I do not endorse the justice department's decision to try these people in federal court.

Forum List

Back