911 facts no theories

To see the explosion google, SCREWED AGAIN.

The contrast of the north tower burning while the top of the south tower explodes is
unmistakable.

Or do you want your brains scrambled forever?

To see the explosion google, SCREWED AGAIN.

The contrast of the north tower burning while the top of the south tower explodes is
unmistakable.

Or do you want your brains scrambled forever?

I prefer basted.

By: Deputy Chief Vincent Dunn ret.

"After the 767 jet liner crashed into the world trade center building creating the worst terror attack in history, a fire burned for 56 minutes inside the World Trade Center building number two. The top 20 floors of the building collapsed on the 90 floors below. The entire one hundred and ten-story building collapsed in 8 seconds.."

Collapsing in 8 seconds is impossible because a free fall drop takes 12 seconds. The towers dropped in 14.5 seconds and Building 7 dropped in 6.5 seconds.

If you look at the picture (google SCREWED AGAIN) you can plainly see the south tower explode and see the steel beams blasting in all directions. Can a jet fuel fire blast steel beams out of the buildings. When did Newton discover gravity?

Why does Chief Vincent Dunn want to protect Bush after murdering 343 fire fighters?
Why did the Kennedy family want to protect Lyndon Johnson and J Edgar Hoover after they murdered Jack Kennedy. Did the Kennedy family believe that Oswald got himself his job right on the route or was that a miraculous coincidence, the magic bullet, and a fake autopsy.

Are Americans all stooges or are they brainwashed by the government propaganda? There's no end to this. Is America collapsing by accident?[/COLOR]

"So they planted explosives all over the place in NYC but wouldn't take the time and care to plant one WMD in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Your story is illogical and flat out stupid.

You're dismissed.

Next!

WILL YOU PLEASE PICK A CONSPIRACY THEORY AND STICK TO IT?"

WMD in Iraq? Explosives all over the place in NYC? You mean the WMD lie to attack Iraq and the explosives at the target named the WTC. None of this is a theory. Who is illogical and flat out stupid? Too bad all 25,000 members here don't vote on who is illogical and flat out stupid so you might get the picture.

It must be brainwashing because no one can possibly be that flat out stupid.

You literally made me laugh out loud. I imagine a lot of people have the same reaction to you.

PS: Learn how to use the quote feature; dipshit.

"After the 767 jet liner crashed into the world trade center building creating the worst terror attack in history, a fire burned for 56 minutes inside the World Trade Center building number two. The top 20 floors of the building collapsed on the 90 floors below. The entire one hundred and ten-story building collapsed in 8 seconds.."

Collapsing in 8 seconds is impossible because a free fall drop takes 12 seconds. The towers dropped in 14.5 seconds and Building 7 dropped in 6.5 seconds.

If you look at the picture (google SCREWED AGAIN) you can plainly see the south tower explode and see the steel beams blasting in all directions. Can a jet fuel fire blast steel beams out of the buildings. When did Newton discover gravity?

Why does Chief Vincent Dunn want to protect Bush after murdering 343 fire fighters?
Why did the Kennedy family want to protect Lyndon Johnson and J Edgar Hoover after they murdered Jack Kennedy. Did the Kennedy family believe that Oswald got himself his job right on the route or was that a miraculous coincidence, the magic bullet, and a fake autopsy.

Are Americans all stooges or are they brainwashed by the government propaganda? There's no end to this. Is America collapsing by accident?[/COLOR]

And I thought it was going to be a dull weekend bitch slapping terral, id-eots, rimjob, and psyk. Fresh meat is the best.

So why don't you humor us with what "REALLY" happened on 9/11 in reasonable detail. I'm quite sure you'll win over the entire crowd here. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are so right, you have never been more right. The NYPD and NYFD were all in on it too, they just messed up with their decoder rings. It is all part of a plot to invade Canada. Now take us to your Leader. Don Quixote? The Voices in your head, do they have names?

:banana2:

To collapse at free fall speed and to fall straight down and not topple requires blasting out all the huge steel columns simultaneously. That fact is self evident. To collapse in 6 seconds would require a speed twice as fast free as fall speed which is impossible.

The fact that both towers collapsed in 14.5 seconds (not 6 seconds) proves that all the resistance was removed.

Willie Rodriquez the head janitor was in the 2nd basement floor when there was an explosion beneath him that set off the sprinklers.

To collapse at free fall speed and to fall straight down and not topple requires blasting out all the huge steel columns simultaneously. That fact is self evident. To collapse in 6 seconds would require a speed twice as fast free as fall speed which is impossible.

The fact that both towers collapsed in 14.5 seconds (not 6 seconds) proves that all the resistance was removed.

Willie Rodriquez the head janitor was in the 2nd basement floor when there was an explosion beneath him that set off the sprinklers.
funny how Mr Rodriquez story changed over time, isnt it?

RodriguezCountingMoney.jpg

RodriguezCountingMoney.jpg (image)
Poor Willie; is that your money he's counting?

Last edited:
Intense super moderator can't deal with facts. The fire chief's claim the tower fell in 6 seconds is impossible. But if he was right that completely eliminates all resistance and needs a vacuum.

How can all resistance be eliminated without exploding all the columns out of the way simultaneously.

I don't know the motive of fire chief Vincent Dunn but I know his 6 second claim is impossible and the physicist who calculated the precise time at 14.5 seconds recognized that time was slightly more than pure free fall speed.

What is your motive for wanting to believe ridiculous claims by the government and the media. If it was only bin Laden and the 19 hi-jackers why did they confiscate the black boxes, and destroy other physical evidence?

Intense super moderator can't deal with facts. The fire chief's claim the tower fell in 6 seconds is impossible. But if he was right that completely eliminates all resistance and needs a vacuum.

How can all resistance be eliminated without exploding all the columns out of the way simultaneously.

I don't know the motive of fire chief Vincent Dunn but I know his 6 second claim is impossible and the physicist who calculated the precise time at 14.5 seconds recognized that time was slightly more than pure free fall speed.

What is your motive for wanting to believe ridiculous claims by the government and the media. If it was only bin Laden and the 19 hi-jackers why did they confiscate the black boxes, and destroy other physical evidence?
actually, you are proving YOU cant deal with facts
nothing you have posted is a fact

You've broken a record for jamming so many lies and half-truths into so little space.

What story did Willie Rodriguez change? How do you know he changed his story? If it changed I never heard of that and you are the first and only one to make that claim. None of the fire fighters he helped with the master key ever called Willie a liar.

What story did Willie Rodriguez change? How do you know he changed his story? If it changed I never heard of that and you are the first and only one to make that claim. None of the fire fighters he helped with the master key ever called Willie a liar.
in the early times, right after 9/11 he stated it was a "rumble, like the moving of heavy furniture" that changed after he met with Alex Jones to "explosions"

First he reported a rumble then when the money rolled in it became a more sensational BOOM!

Its far easier to sit back and just accept the official story from out government.

I mean, its not like they would ever lie to us to achieve their own ends, right?

9/11 is going down as another Pearl Harbor. Its far too late to do anything about it, and far easier to side with the masses and call the people "loons" for questioning.

If it makes you feel better, nothing will ever be done about 9/11. It happened, it spawned two wars and killed thousands of our families and loved ones.

One thing we do know, without a doubt, is that we were NOT told everything about 9/11. There are things that are unexplained still, to this day, from the phony "comission report" written by people in Bush's own cabinet to the fact that a steel structure has never, in the history of mankind been brought down because of a fire. Especially one with a solid steel core that was not there in the rubble of the towers.

Damn, jet fuel must burn REALLY hot and must have hit ALL those support beams in the right way AND splashed all over the steel core and completly melted it.

The firefighters inside the lobby on the bottom of the tower must of been delriouse from shock because of the explosions in the basement happening. Must of been that damn jet fuel that magically splashed down the elevator shaft and just blew itself up, hard enough to jab metal beams in buildings two blocks away.

We wont even talk about tower 7, which wasnt even hit by a plane, it just had debris fall on it. But that must of been some heavy ass debris cuz that tower fell the EXACT same way the other two did.

Yes, there were planes. Yes, they crashed into buildings. Yes, people on the planes died. But an oxygen starved fire (hence the plumes of black smoke and the firefighters statements saying they could douse the flames easily) did not cause three steel skyscrapers to implode in on themselves. You can have every Popular Mechanics article ever written try to dispute this, but history speaks for itself. It NEVER HAPPENED.

So you all can continue to believe what you want, mock us, call us crazy and looney, and just continue to believe in the two party mockery of government we have installed. Uncle Sam succeeded already because of people like you.

Love the new names...I think they planed it.

Question: Ever seen plastic and rubber burn? Question: What color was the smoke?
hell, jet fuel has black smoke
look at the NatGeo special, they had an open pit full of jet fuel and the smoke was jet black
it had nothing to do witn being "oxygen starved" like the morons claim

Yes, jet fuel has black smoke when it burns on its own, but when its igniting something strong enough to take down a steel skyscraper it doesnt.

And those "morons" are people who deal with fires everyday. Their called firefighters and they know a hell of alot more then you.

Its far easier to sit back and just accept the official story from out government.
Especially since it is truthful.

Yeah. 19 hijackers from a third world country hijacked and thwarted one the worlds most sophisticated homeland defense systems with boxcutters. Right.

I mean, its not like they would ever lie to us to achieve their own ends, right?
They didn't on 9/11 at least.

Of course they didnt. That would be crazy, I mean, what did they gain from it? Oh wait...

You get called looney for asking insane questions and coming up with even more demented answers. For example, explain why "they" would plant tons of thermite in NYC and subject it to investigation by numerous jurisdictions,

Did I ever say they planted thermite anywhere?

take the chance that they would be discovered planting it, or the planted thermite would be discovered after it's planted...BUT not plant a single WMD anywhere in Iraq or Afghanistan to justify the invasion, solidify their position in public opinion and increase military funding, and of course fulfill the wishes of the PNAC.

War is hell. Better them than us. I wish it had been neither. They started it.

So of course you think you were told everything about every other event in history? How naive are you? Seriously.

No cabinet members were on the commission.

As for the towers being sturdy enough to stand up; they didn't.

No melting; just weakening. Fire proofing was blown away by the impacts of the jets.

Fireproofing was on every structure in every floor. Its ludicrouse to think that an impact so high up would knock out ALL the fireproofing on EVERY structure, which is what it would have took for the building to fall like that.

Now you're just being hilarious. It would be funny if you were trying; in this context it's just sad.

Good.

History whispers louder than your silly posts. It did happen.

Nah. Not a steel structure. Never by JUST fire. Maybe explosions or bombs along with it. But never fire. Especially and airplane crash.

So you all can continue to believe what you want, mock us, call us crazy and looney,
We enjoy calling you those names; don't get me wrong. But you make it so easy.

Uncle Sam succeeded already because of people like you.

Thanks. That was a bizarre way to end a crazy post.

Please go away.

K?-thx-bye.

d

Forum List

Back