911 facts no theories

Love the new names...I think they planed it.

Question: Ever seen plastic and rubber burn? Question: What color was the smoke?
hell, jet fuel has black smoke
look at the NatGeo special, they had an open pit full of jet fuel and the smoke was jet black
it had nothing to do witn being "oxygen starved" like the morons claim

Yes, jet fuel has black smoke when it burns on its own, but when its igniting something strong enough to take down a steel skyscraper it doesnt.

And those "morons" are people who deal with fires everyday. Their called firefighters and they know a hell of alot more then you.
you are a firefighter?

To collapse at free fall speed and to fall straight down and not topple requires blasting out all the huge steel columns simultaneously. That fact is self evident. To collapse in 6 seconds would require a speed twice as fast free as fall speed which is impossible.

The fact that both towers collapsed in 14.5 seconds (not 6 seconds) proves that all the resistance was removed.

Willie Rodriquez the head janitor was in the 2nd basement floor when there was an explosion beneath him that set off the sprinklers.
funny how Mr Rodriquez story changed over time, isnt it?

funny how divecon likes to ignore the witnesses that corroborated Willies story

Here is where most of you draw your problems. Your so busy debunking the theories of what other people drew up instead of looking at the facts of what happened.

Were there bombs in the building?
Who knows. People heard explosions going off before the building collapsed. Firefighters and police, trained proffesionals who KNOW what a freaking explosion is supposed to sound like.

How did they get there?
Again, WHO KNOWS. Who knows HOW those buildings fell, all we know is how they DIDNT and that was deff. not with a weak ass jet fuel fire.

Name ONE instance in history where a building or structure made of steel was brought down by fire. ONE. JUST fire. You cant because it never happened. It takes ALOT of heat to mealt steel, and while jet fuel CAN burn hot enough for it to happen, in order for the building to fall the way it did, that fuel would have had to hit EVERY structure in the entire building including the solid core in the middle. And it would have took ALOT longer for it to happen.

You people need to realize, there is alot of disinfo out there. Peoples testimony, thermite being used, fake planes, missles, that kind of crap that discredits anyone who tries to dig deeper.

If our government came out today and said they were complicit in the attacks, all of you would shrug your shoulders and say "oh well, the middle east still needed to be controlled anyways."

Its sad to see how many people treat politics and world events like a damn football game, where your team always needs to win, whether it be republican, democrat, conservative, liberal, what have you.

We were not told the entire truth of what happened on 9/11, an event that killed innocent civilians and countless members of our armed forces, and your all content with that.

Pathetic.

hell, jet fuel has black smoke
look at the NatGeo special, they had an open pit full of jet fuel and the smoke was jet black
it had nothing to do witn being "oxygen starved" like the morons claim

Yes, jet fuel has black smoke when it burns on its own, but when its igniting something strong enough to take down a steel skyscraper it doesnt.

And those "morons" are people who deal with fires everyday. Their called firefighters and they know a hell of alot more then you.
you are a firefighter?

Actually, I volunteer. :razz:

To collapse at free fall speed and to fall straight down and not topple requires blasting out all the huge steel columns simultaneously. That fact is self evident. To collapse in 6 seconds would require a speed twice as fast free as fall speed which is impossible.

The fact that both towers collapsed in 14.5 seconds (not 6 seconds) proves that all the resistance was removed.

Willie Rodriquez the head janitor was in the 2nd basement floor when there was an explosion beneath him that set off the sprinklers.
funny how Mr Rodriquez story changed over time, isnt it?

funny how divecon likes to ignore the witnesses that corroborated Willies story
except they dont

and which one, the story he told before he met with Alex Jones, or the one after?

Last edited:
Here is where most of you draw your problems. Your so busy debunking the theories of what other people drew up instead of looking at the facts of what happened.
You are so fucking wrong it isn't even funny.

In the first place....there are very few theories ever mentioned by those who don't believe the 9/11 Commission Report and the other investigations. Please tell us your theory...hell besides Terral's incredibly asinine account it will be the only one here. Nobody has come up with a theory.

The bits and pieces trotted fourth make zero sense too. Rimjob, the poster child for abortion, says it was the Mossaad and the CIA. Yeah..like the CIA would outsource the crime of the century? Are you shitting me? Instead of anybody calling out rimjob from your camp, you morons sit there and applaud such an explanation. I mean, you want us to actually consider that? For God's sake; why? Does the CIA lack talent? Get a fucking grip. So we're supposed to consider that the CIA would take another intel agency into it's confidence and work with them to kill nearly 3,000 Americans. Forgive us if we don't buy into such a lame theory.

Who knows.
Heres a note that may help you; it's poor form to accuse us of not looking at facts then come back with a "who knows" in the next paragraph.

People heard explosions going off before the building collapsed.

Firefighters and police, trained proffesionals who KNOW what a freaking explosion is supposed to sound like.
Explosions do not equal explosives. If you don't believe me, put a can of Coke into your microwave. No explosives there but you're going to have an explosion. When something burns you get, at the very least, a popping (often called a crackling); hell, you even get one at a campfire. In a building with numerous rooms, you'll have air expanded by heat and you're going to have explosions; like you'd have in a house fire. Any firefighter would tell you what a freaking moron you sound like because I'm sure they know what a freaking explosion sounds like when it DOES involve explosives.

How did they get there?
Again, WHO KNOWS.
They were not there.

Okay, you're new here so maybe you left your common sense on the bus. There are 220 floors in the two towers; a demolition team would wire, liberally every other floor. So that is 110 floors being wired for explosives. You don't think that the 50,000 people who work in and visit the towers would have noticed anything out of place?

You mentioned facts earlier A jumbo jet would disloge the explosives where it hit rendering them useless. It would have damaged the cables. Wireless transmitters wouldn't have worked (343 firefighters died because there wireless comm didn't work). The charges would have been found in the rubble. The facts are that none were found.

Who knows HOW those buildings fell, all we know is how they DIDNT and that was deff. not with a weak ass jet fuel fire.
We know exactly how the buildings fell. Its well documented; a progressive collapse.

Name ONE instance in history where a building or structure made of steel was brought down by fire. ONE. JUST fire. You cant because it never happened.
It happened twice on 9/11.

It takes ALOT of heat to mealt steel, and while jet fuel CAN burn hot enough for it to happen, in order for the building to fall the way it did, that fuel would have had to hit EVERY structure in the entire building including the solid core in the middle. And it would have took ALOT longer for it to happen.
Are you really that stupid? First of all it's melt, not mealt. Secondly nobody ever said the steel melted. Thirdly, jet fuel doesn't get hot enough to melt steel. It does get hot enough to weaken the structure. The plates connecting the floors to the outside wall gave way under the pressure of bowing trusses. That is why the building collapsed.

You people need to realize, there is alot of disinfo out there.
And people like you are the ones shoveling it.

Peoples testimony, thermite being used, fake planes, missles, that kind of crap that discredits anyone who tries to dig deeper.
Pot meet kettle.

If our government came out today and said they were complicit in the attacks, all of you would shrug your shoulders and say "oh well, the middle east still needed to be controlled anyways."
Now you're just being retarded.

Its sad to see how many people treat politics and world events like a damn football game, where your team always needs to win, whether it be republican, democrat, conservative, liberal, what have you.
You'd probably find that the persons who endorse the 9/11 Commission Report are from the whole spectrum of political thought. The good Sergeant Ollie is, I think, a tea party supporter. I think Rightwinger is, well a Right Winger. Toro and I don't agree on much. You wouldn't catch me dead near a tea party rally and I think George Bush Jr. did despicable things during his Presidency especially where Pat Tillman was involved. You don't know shit pal.

We were not told the entire truth of what happened on 9/11, an event that killed innocent civilians and countless members of our armed forces, and your all content with that.

Pathetic.

Again, you don't know shit. Just go the fuck away.

The only people that believe these crazy 9/11 conspiracy theories are either mentally disturbed or really fucking stupid. Every one of these whacky conspiracy theories have been debunked hundreds of times over.

tinfoil_hat_shazam.png

The only people that believe these crazy 9/11 conspiracy theories are either mentally disturbed or really fucking stupid. Every one of these whacky conspiracy theories have been debunked hundreds of times over.

tinfoil_hat_shazam.png

these people are neither mentally disturbed or stupid and you have debunked nothing and you are most certainly another uninformed buffoon that does not even know the details of the official theories or how they were determined

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

these people are neither mentally disturbed or stupid and you have debunked nothing and you are most certainly another uninformed buffoon that does not even know the details of the official theories or how they were determined

Sorry, brother. The Truthers are morons. Everything that these methane-breathers have dreamed up has been thoroughly and scientifically debunked 100%. There are no unanswered questions.

People that believe 9/11 was a conspiracy theory are just as laughable as Holocaust deniers. They're in the same moon landing hoax/Bigfoot/Loch Ness Monster/UFO/Bermuda Triangle crowd.

Sorry, brother. The Truthers are morons. Everything that these methane-breathers have dreamed up has been thoroughly and scientifically debunked 100%. There are no unanswered questions.

People that believe 9/11 was a conspiracy theory are just as laughable as Holocaust deniers. They're in the same moon landing hoax/Bigfoot/Loch Ness Monster/UFO/Bermuda Triangle crowd.

your argument is so weak you need to invoke holocaust denial and bigfoot as smoke screen and can not name one item that has been thoughtfully scientifically debunked...not one

your argument is so weak you need to invoke holocaust denial and bigfoot as smoke screen and can not name one item that has been thoughtfully scientifically debunked...not one

Quit watching 'Loose Change' and read a book.

Quit watching 'Loose Change' and read a book.

another completely empty statement.. another strawman...he pretends he has read the NIST report or 9/11 commission report.. but he most certainly has not

You are so fucking wrong it isn't even funny.

Of course...

In the first place....there are very few theories ever mentioned by those who don't believe the 9/11 Commission Report and the other investigations. Please tell us your theory...hell besides Terral's incredibly asinine account it will be the only one here. Nobody has come up with a theory.

There are ALOT of theorys floating around out there, both from the MIHOP and the LIHOP side of things. Alot of it is disinfo pursposfully put out to discredit any kind of actuall independant investigation. I dont have a theory as to HOW it happened. I just know how it didnt.

The bits and pieces trotted fourth make zero sense too. Rimjob, the poster child for abortion, says it was the Mossaad and the CIA. Yeah..like the CIA would outsource the crime of the century? Are you shitting me? Instead of anybody calling out rimjob from your camp, you morons sit there and applaud such an explanation. I mean, you want us to actually consider that? For God's sake; why? Does the CIA lack talent? Get a fucking grip. So we're supposed to consider that the CIA would take another intel agency into it's confidence and work with them to kill nearly 3,000 Americans. Forgive us if we don't buy into such a lame theory.

I dont think the CIA had anything to do with it either. But seriously dont underestimate them.

Who knows.
Heres a note that may help you; it's poor form to accuse us of not looking at facts then come back with a "who knows" in the next paragraph.

lol, no, I simply stated that I, me personally, have no idea how those buildings fell, along with most of us. All we know is what we were told. Which contradicts alot of peoples stories who were actually IN the buildings. Im not here to float theories for you to try and debunk. You've already done that with numerous other people. Im here to question the official story.

Explosions do not equal explosives. If you don't believe me, put a can of Coke into your microwave. No explosives there but you're going to have an explosion. When something burns you get, at the very least, a popping (often called a crackling); hell, you even get one at a campfire. In a building with numerous rooms, you'll have air expanded by heat and you're going to have explosions; like you'd have in a house fire. Any firefighter would tell you what a freaking moron you sound like because I'm sure they know what a freaking explosion sounds like when it DOES involve explosives.

Okay. So the fire just exploded on its own without igniting anything. Fare enough, it CAN happen. But enough to destroy a lobby and blow debris out strong enough to IMPLAE itself into other buildings blocks away? No. Sorry, but a heat explosion is not powerfull enough to do that.

They were not there.

Okay, you're new here so maybe you left your common sense on the bus. There are 220 floors in the two towers; a demolition team would wire, liberally every other floor. So that is 110 floors being wired for explosives. You don't think that the 50,000 people who work in and visit the towers would have noticed anything out of place?

I dont really care how new I am. Its a forum, not a damn secret club. Anyone can come in and post, you dont have anymore credibility because youve been here longer. I NEVER said anyone went in and wired the building with explosives (even though the WTC WAS closed for electrical maintence weeks prior to 9/11...just sayin) all Im saying is the story they fed us was bullshit.

You mentioned facts earlier A jumbo jet would disloge the explosives where it hit rendering them useless. It would have damaged the cables. Wireless transmitters wouldn't have worked (343 firefighters died because there wireless comm didn't work). The charges would have been found in the rubble. The facts are that none were found.

Not neccesarily. IF there were explosives, they would have to placed strategically to make the building collapse like that, most likley in the bottom. The plane hit very high up. It didnt cause an effect in the bottom of the building.

We know exactly how the buildings fell. Its well documented; a progressive collapse.

And all three buildings subsequently collapsed into DUST. No floors were intact. A progressive collapse looks like a stack of pancakes. Thats not what happened on 9/11.

It happened twice on 9/11.

Well, duh....

Are you really that stupid? First of all it's melt, not mealt. Secondly nobody ever said the steel melted. Thirdly, jet fuel doesn't get hot enough to melt steel. It does get hot enough to weaken the structure. The plates connecting the floors to the outside wall gave way under the pressure of bowing trusses. That is why the building collapsed.

So what about the steel core holding the floors up in the middle? It should still be standing if it collapsed the way you just described.

And people like you are the ones shoveling it.

Pot meet kettle.

Now you're just being retarded.

You'd probably find that the persons who endorse the 9/11 Commission Report are from the whole spectrum of political thought. The good Sergeant Ollie is, I think, a tea party supporter. I think Rightwinger is, well a Right Winger. Toro and I don't agree on much. You wouldn't catch me dead near a tea party rally and I think George Bush Jr. did despicable things during his Presidency especially where Pat Tillman was involved. You don't know shit pal.

Pathetic.

Again, you don't know shit. Just go the fuck away.

d

I find it amusing how badly some people want to believe that our government is too incompetent or stupid to make something like this a reality.

And when pressed they sling insults and resort to covering their ears.

Why is it so hard to comprehend that a government could attack its own people for gain? It HAS happened before in history, why are we any different?

Collapsing in 8 seconds is impossible because a free fall drop takes 12 seconds. The towers dropped in 14.5 seconds and Building 7 dropped in 6.5 seconds.

are you as complete fucking moron or did you intentionally just debunk yourself? :cuckoo:

you list FACTS (that arent true, of course) and one of the facts claims the towers fell at free fall speed.

next you claim the towers fell slower than free fall speed.

yes sir, that qualifies you to be a complete fucking moron. :lol:

Collapsing in 8 seconds is impossible because a free fall drop takes 12 seconds. The towers dropped in 14.5 seconds and Building 7 dropped in 6.5 seconds.

are you as complete fucking moron or did you intentionally just debunk yourself? :cuckoo:

you list FACTS (that arent true, of course) and one of the facts claims the towers fell at free fall speed.

next you claim the towers fell slower than free fall speed.

yes sir, that qualifies you to be a complete fucking moron. :lol:

Regardless of the calculations of what free fall speed is, or if they fell at free fall speed, we all saw how they fell.

They fell pretty damn fast. You would think a building with supposedly massive interior structure damage would collapse not in on itself but toward the side of the weakest point.

The buildings are designed not to fall in fire or plane crash, but IF they did, the damged part would fall in but the rest of the bulding would remain standing.

All three towers crumbled into DUST with NO trace of floor left period. Fire did not do that.

You people seem to get very angry when someone posts either a theory or anything related to 9/11 that isnt supportive of the official story. Insults and "get the fuck out" are common in you guys' vocabulary. Are you all THAT close minded? This is the conspriacy theory area. Are we not entitled to post our theories and have a logical discussion or debate about them without getting e-tough?

If you dont buy the theory, thats fine. But why personally attack the person for posting it? It just makes you out to be a foaming at the mouth crazy loon that you claim other people to be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back