911 facts no theories

Only facts, just facts, 100% facts, facts aren't theories.

"Gosh, thanks. We've never had a 9/11 conspiracy theory thread here. I mean, we've never had one posted by you. We've had, oh, several thousand other 9/11 conspiracy theory threads, all touching on these exact same themes over and over and over and over again. But thanks for bringing these subjects up again for the 10,000th time. It's completely worthwhile."

Is it the brainwashing that keeps you writing about theories? Even nitwit screwballs aren't that stupid. The ridiculous propaganda has brainwashed you into theories and prevents you from dealing with facts.

The good news for all you brainwashed people is that if you are able to consider that only brainwashing is able to force your mind to only consider irrational theories, you can easily remove your mental defect. Brainwashed minds are cured without psychotropic medication. All that's required to be cured is the desire to recognize you have been conned.

You need to consider there isn't any benefit to any American citizen to protect the real perpetrators who purposely rigged the explosives instead of arresting the 19 terrorists. The fact that Zacarias Moussaoui was arrested and convicted also adds another fact. Zacarias Moussaoui's conviction isn't another crazy theory.

Yes, everyone's brainwashed but you.

But don't let anyone tell you that the aliens didn't probe you!

"For your demonstration of the ability to 'cherry-pick' your own set of "facts", and the ability to make a coherent list, along with your ability to spell I will put you in my accelerated class."

The facts don't belong to me. They exist and you have no legitimate method to deny any one of those facts.

Its the propaganda brainwashing that prevents your mind from dealing with the blatant facts. There is no benefit for any American citizen to allow George Bush to avoid prosecution for this incredible crime.

It is undeniable that Bush had been warned more than 40 times and it is undeniable that Philip Shenon published this fact in his book in 2008 but never reported it in 2004 when he learned this set of facts while he covered the 911 Commission. Since every Commissioner and each staff person also intended to cover up the PDBs (Presidential Daily Briefings) they need to be prosecuted for obstructing justice. The 911 Commission had an official obligation to reveal their spectacular finding and the media had an obligation under the 1st Amendment to report what they learned.

Compare Bush's more than 40 warnings to the Tiger Woods girl friend story that the media played day and night every single day from Thanksgiving until the Masters. That's more than 4 months of nonsense vs Bush's more than 40 warnings. Is the brainwashing propaganda becoming more clear for you folks? Try to deal with that. The benefit will prevent you from being brainwashed to act irrationally.

I'm not trying to ridicule you but there is no other way to clarify the problem that makes stooges out of most (more than 90%) of Americans.

I can't get over how moved I am by the different colored font. I'm starting to be convinced that Bush used thermite to destroy the towers. :lol::lol::lol:

Its far easier to sit back and just accept the official story from out government.

I mean, its not like they would ever lie to us to achieve their own ends, right?

9/11 is going down as another Pearl Harbor. Its far too late to do anything about it, and far easier to side with the masses and call the people "loons" for questioning.

If it makes you feel better, nothing will ever be done about 9/11. It happened, it spawned two wars and killed thousands of our families and loved ones.

One thing we do know, without a doubt, is that we were NOT told everything about 9/11. There are things that are unexplained still, to this day, from the phony "comission report" written by people in Bush's own cabinet to the fact that a steel structure has never, in the history of mankind been brought down because of a fire. Especially one with a solid steel core that was not there in the rubble of the towers.

Damn, jet fuel must burn REALLY hot and must have hit ALL those support beams in the right way AND splashed all over the steel core and completly melted it.

The firefighters inside the lobby on the bottom of the tower must of been delriouse from shock because of the explosions in the basement happening. Must of been that damn jet fuel that magically splashed down the elevator shaft and just blew itself up, hard enough to jab metal beams in buildings two blocks away.

We wont even talk about tower 7, which wasnt even hit by a plane, it just had debris fall on it. But that must of been some heavy ass debris cuz that tower fell the EXACT same way the other two did.

Yes, there were planes. Yes, they crashed into buildings. Yes, people on the planes died. But an oxygen starved fire (hence the plumes of black smoke and the firefighters statements saying they could douse the flames easily) did not cause three steel skyscrapers to implode in on themselves. You can have every Popular Mechanics article ever written try to dispute this, but history speaks for itself. It NEVER HAPPENED.

So you all can continue to believe what you want, mock us, call us crazy and looney, and just continue to believe in the two party mockery of government we have installed. Uncle Sam succeeded already because of people like you.

I can't get over how moved I am by the different colored font. I'm starting to be convinced that Bush used thermite to destroy the towers. :lol::lol::lol:
funny how hes figured out the font colors, but not the quote function

;)

Its far easier to sit back and just accept the official story from out government.

I mean, its not like they would ever lie to us to achieve their own ends, right?

9/11 is going down as another Pearl Harbor. Its far too late to do anything about it, and far easier to side with the masses and call the people "loons" for questioning.

If it makes you feel better, nothing will ever be done about 9/11. It happened, it spawned two wars and killed thousands of our families and loved ones.

One thing we do know, without a doubt, is that we were NOT told everything about 9/11. There are things that are unexplained still, to this day, from the phony "comission report" written by people in Bush's own cabinet to the fact that a steel structure has never, in the history of mankind been brought down because of a fire. Especially one with a solid steel core that was not there in the rubble of the towers.

Damn, jet fuel must burn REALLY hot and must have hit ALL those support beams in the right way AND splashed all over the steel core and completly melted it.

The firefighters inside the lobby on the bottom of the tower must of been delriouse from shock because of the explosions in the basement happening. Must of been that damn jet fuel that magically splashed down the elevator shaft and just blew itself up, hard enough to jab metal beams in buildings two blocks away.

We wont even talk about tower 7, which wasnt even hit by a plane, it just had debris fall on it. But that must of been some heavy ass debris cuz that tower fell the EXACT same way the other two did.

Yes, there were planes. Yes, they crashed into buildings. Yes, people on the planes died. But an oxygen starved fire (hence the plumes of black smoke and the firefighters statements saying they could douse the flames easily) did not cause three steel skyscrapers to implode in on themselves. You can have every Popular Mechanics article ever written try to dispute this, but history speaks for itself. It NEVER HAPPENED.

So you all can continue to believe what you want, mock us, call us crazy and looney, and just continue to believe in the two party mockery of government we have installed. Uncle Sam succeeded already because of people like you.

Love the new names...I think they planed it.

Question: Ever seen plastic and rubber burn? Question: What color was the smoke?

Question: Ever seen plastic and rubber burn? Question: What color was the smoke?

The fire was weak. I assume you heard the audio tapes by the firefighters inside the building? The sign of a weak oxygen starved fire is heavy dark black smoke. Hardly any flames. If it was all plastic and rubber burning, we should have seen flames pouring out the windows from the fire supposedly buring all the support structures.

We didnt.

Regardless how you look at it, no steel structre before or since has ever collapsed because of fire. I dont give a damn how hot the fire was or where it was, the WTC were designed to stand in a fire OR a plane crash. It was a system of supports surrounding a solid steel core.

How it happend, I dont know. All I know is, it didnt happen how they said it happened and thats enough for me.

hell, jet fuel has black smoke
look at the NatGeo special, they had an open pit full of jet fuel and the smoke was jet black
it had nothing to do witn being "oxygen starved" like the morons claim

"So they planted explosives all over the place in NYC but wouldn't take the time and care to plant one WMD in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Your story is illogical and flat out stupid.

You're dismissed.

Next!

WILL YOU PLEASE PICK A CONSPIRACY THEORY AND STICK TO IT?"

WMD in Iraq? Explosives all over the place in NYC? You mean the WMD lie to attack Iraq and the explosives at the target named the WTC. None of this is a theory. Who is illogical and flat out stupid? Too bad all 25,000 members here don't vote on who is illogical and flat out stupid so you might get the picture.

It must be brainwashing because no one can possibly be that flat out stupid.

"So they planted explosives all over the place in NYC but wouldn't take the time and care to plant one WMD in Iraq or Afghanistan.

You're dismissed.

Next!

WMD in Iraq? Explosives all over the place in NYC? You mean the WMD lie to attack Iraq and the explosives at the target named the WTC. None of this is a theory. Who is illogical and flat out stupid? Too bad all 25,000 members here don't vote on who is illogical and flat out stupid so you might get the picture.

you clearly are

You're dismissed.

Next!

you clearly are

let's see if we can get him to use all the colors of the rainbow.

You're dismissed.

Next!

Do you know Christophera?

You're dismissed.

Next!

Do you know Christophera?
LOL

i havent seen him claim the WTC had concrete cores

YET

Especially since it is truthful.

They didn't on 9/11 at least.

You get called looney for asking insane questions and coming up with even more demented answers. For example, explain why "they" would plant tons of thermite in NYC and subject it to investigation by numerous jurisdictions, take the chance that they would be discovered planting it, or the planted thermite would be discovered after it's planted...BUT not plant a single WMD anywhere in Iraq or Afghanistan to justify the invasion, solidify their position in public opinion and increase military funding, and of course fulfill the wishes of the PNAC.

War is hell. Better them than us. I wish it had been neither. They started it.

One thing we do know, without a doubt, is that we were NOT told everything about 9/11.
So of course you think you were told everything about every other event in history? How naive are you? Seriously.

There are things that are unexplained still, to this day, from the phony "comission report" written by people in Bush's own cabinet to the fact that a steel structure has never, in the history of mankind been brought down because of a fire. Especially one with a solid steel core that was not there in the rubble of the towers.
No cabinet members were on the commission.

As for the towers being sturdy enough to stand up; they didn't.

No melting; just weakening. Fire proofing was blown away by the impacts of the jets.

Now you're just being hilarious. It would be funny if you were trying; in this context it's just sad.

We wont even talk about tower 7,
Good.

History whispers louder than your silly posts. It did happen.

So you all can continue to believe what you want, mock us, call us crazy and looney,
We enjoy calling you those names; don't get me wrong. But you make it so easy.

Uncle Sam succeeded already because of people like you.

Thanks. That was a bizarre way to end a crazy post.

Please go away.

K?-thx-bye.

You're dismissed.

Next!

Are you as stupid as you look in your avatar?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

So far not one post dealt with one fact. The facts are kryptonite to the propagandized brainwashed victims of the 911 perpetrators. When my computer guru explains how to post the pictures of the evidence you will see the explosions and thousands of steel beams that landed on top of other buildings.

I would give you the link to the pictures but this forum prohibits links to other sites.

Facts?

#1. Skyscrapers must hold themselves up. (true/false)

#2. Every level of a skyscraper must be strong enough to support the combined weights of all levels above it. (true/false)

#3. WTC 1 & 2 did that for almost 30 years. (true/false)

#4. The NCSTAR1 report by the NIST says that scientific analysis of the airliner impacts require accurate information on the mass and its distribution for the plane and the buildings. (TRUE)

#5. The NCSTAR1 report by the NIST does not specify the total amount of concrete in the towers though it has it for the steel in three places. (TRUE)

psik

"We enjoy calling you those names; don't get me wrong. But you make it so easy. "

That's all you can do is call names while you hide behind your computer because the propaganda has brainwashed you to believe complete nonsense that protects them from
the 911 attack on the WTC.

So far not one post dealt with one fact. The facts are kryptonite to the propagandized brainwashed victims of the 911 perpetrators. When my computer guru explains how to post the pictures of the evidence you will see the explosions and thousands of steel beams that landed on top of other buildings.

I would give you the link to the pictures but this forum prohibits links to other sites.

No. After dealing with the same arguments over and over and over again, it becomes wearisome. We've already dealt with your posts here a thousand times. We - or at least I - don't want to do it for the 1001st time.

Besides, who are you? Who cares?

No. After dealing with the same arguments over and over and over again, it becomes wearisome. We've already dealt with your posts here a thousand times. We - or at least I - don't want to do it for the 1001st time.

Besides, who are you? Who cares?
amazing how these troofer morons think they are the FIRST to ever bring this to the board

Forum List

Back