91 Felonies

I was just looking at that. Does that make sense to anybody even on the left to be accused with 91 felonies? Find me the biggest baddest criminal in a big city and they probably won't even make it to half that amount. Anybody who doesn't see that all of the Trump trials is just one big witch hunt at this point really confuses me and makes my brain hurt.
Maybe he shouldn't have committed 91 felonies?

I don't remember one of the charges being murder. (Even if Simpson was acquitted of that he was still charged with it.)
I'm going to tell you the number one reason why I despise trump.
He was asked about Indigenous Peoples Day. He responded 'not while I'm President.'
One fucking day and he refused to do it. He is a racist.

I'm going to tell you the number one reason why I despise trump.
He was asked about Indigenous Peoples Day. He responded 'not while I'm President.'
One fucking day and he refused to do it. He is a racist.

So if somebody steals, kidnaps somebody, and or kills them it doesn't faze you a bit, but if you call Columbus Day what it actually is instead of that Indigenous People Day crap it pisses you off. You seriously need help.

As repulsive as this persecution is, the most stunning parallel fact is that none of it has even dented Trump's political popularity. Despite all of the indictments, all the Media bad-mouthing, the entire culture has ganged up on Trump, he STILL polls better than the President who - we are supposed to believe - accumulated more popular votes than any Presidential candidate in history.

Refreshing. That's what it is. We patriotic Americans are not ALL idiots.

As repulsive as this persecution is, the most stunning parallel fact is that none of it has even dented Trump's political popularity. Despite all of the indictments, all the Media bad-mouthing, the entire culture has ganged up on Trump, he STILL polls better than the President who - we are supposed to believe - accumulated more popular votes than any Presidential candidate in history.

Exactly and the polls keep going up because nobody believes this shit. They're pulling this from their asses. I don't know another person on the whole entire planet living or dead that was charged with 91 felonies. It's ridiculous! 🙄

So if somebody steals, kidnaps somebody, and or kills them it doesn't faze you a bit, but if you call Columbus Day what it actually is instead of that Indigenous People Day crap it pisses you off. You seriously need help.
What you need to do is read about what Columbus did. Some of these things are raping and killing children. Cutting off the hands of natives. Hanging natives upside down then slicing open their bellies, burning slaves alive. Celebrate that? Fucking never.

1698523736631.jpeg

Not trying to derail thread, but I had to...

Poor reflection of todays Republican Party and more damning….their followers

Forum List

Back