....90 seconds of brutal mayhem, New York Times....

This is the flaw in our legal system. It requires proof and evidence to charge people with a crime. And the capitol was filled with so many security cameras, that the amount of evidence was overwhelming

674 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far.
how many were charged with insurrection?? whats that?? none of them,
then why do you keep calling it an insurrection??

"...that would vary on the story..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, indeed, it may vary.
However, for this "story".....the events of January 6th..... what do you rely upon, and what do you recommend?

Amongst the hundreds and hundreds of news sources now available to anyone with an internet connection, poster Hunter, we would look to your guidance on which ones you find the most credible and trustworthy.

If you could help the chatroom's participants on just this January 6th "story".....and suggest sources to know or learn more about it, well, it would be helpful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, indeed, it may vary.
However, for this "story".....the events of January 6th..... what do you rely upon, and what do you recommend?

Amongst the hundreds and hundreds of news sources now available to anyone with an internet connection, poster Hunter, we would look to your guidance on which ones you find the most credible and trustworthy.

If you could help the chatroom's participants on just this January 6th "story".....and suggest sources to know or learn more about it, well, it would be helpful.
sure wouldnt be the NYT or hollywood,, they have both made it clear what their partisan views are,,

In the meantime, we welcome rational and thoughtful insights on the people and events of the January 6th phenomena and its threat to American democracy.
The irony is that they want to deflect by talking about the riots that happened over the summer, but that after Chauvins and other convictions, they have ended. But the January 6th attack is just the start of an ongoing attack against government. There were/are constant calls to reprise the crime.

sure wouldnt be the NYT or hollywood,, they have both made it clear what their partisan views are,,
It's not like we haven't posted most of this stuff HERE ...largely from video shot BY perpetrators and posted BY THEM on social media

Well, personally, I don't know about "it beats talking about"....but, it is worth talking about.

Those other topics are not unimportant, and I would suggest that if you are sincere, and do wish to talk about them, well then, perhaps start your own thread about each one.

In the meantime, this thread is about recent reportage from the New York Times on 7 men arrested for assault on uniformed police officers at the Capitol on January 6th; and, about an upcoming documentary (this Wednesday) from HBO on what happened at the Capitol on that day.

If January 6th is not a topic you wish to contribute your insights on, poster 'whitehall', or to participate in reasoned discussion, I would respectfully suggest that, perhaps, you'd be better off if you found another thread where you could be a value-added contributor.
We could talk about OWS that occupied a federal park and left raped women and drugs in it's wake or the West Coast riots that burned towns and villages or talk about the maniac who murdered fifty people attending what the left called a "Trump Rally" Country concert in Vegas or even the ongoing carnage in Chicago but the left would rather talk about the Jan 6 incident. That seems like a strange priority while the president seems unable to take even the simplest question from the media and store shelves remain empty while energy prices are rising.

We could talk about OWS that occupied a federal park and left raped women and drugs in it's wake or the West Coast riots that burned towns and villages or talk about the maniac who murdered fifty people attending what the left called a "Trump Rally" Country concert in Vegas or even the ongoing carnage in Chicago but the left would rather talk about the Jan 6 incident. That seems like a strange priority while the president seems unable to take even the simplest question from the media and store shelves remain empty while energy prices are rising.
NONE of that was a direct attack on democracy itself...like what you fuckers did on 1/6

It's not like we haven't posted most of this stuff HERE ...largely from video shot BY perpetrators and posted BY THEM on social media
oh we know you guys have posted and posted and posted,,

better that than talking about biden and the BLM and antifa riots that lasted for yrs,,

Why do you call the D.B. Cooper case a hijacking? He was never charged with hijacking, so by your theory, no hijacking occurred.

Which obviously proves your fiction is fiction.
the event was a hijacking and who is DB cooper except who they think did it?? and if he was caught he would have been charged with hijacking not trespassing,,

try again buttercup,,

"I read the account as far as this: The False Flag became a blunt instrument...."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
??????
Good poster 'WTH', just where in the article is the statement ..."The False Flag became a blunt instrument"?

I read the whole piece yesterday and didn't recall that statement, so I did a quick scan of the article just now. Your quote of a 'false flag' wasn't obvious to me. I didn't find it with a fast read.

It may very well be there, but perhaps I could be inattentively skipping over it without recognition.

So, could you point us to which part of the long article that phrase is referenced so that we may assess its context, and then, perhaps, respond to you in an informed manner.

the event was a hijacking and who is DB cooper except who they think did it?? and if he was caught he would have been charged with hijacking not trespassing,,

try again buttercup,,
DB Cooper was never charged with hijacking. Just like you claim no insurrection happened because nobody has been charged with insurrection.

Forum List

Back