90% of All Glacier Mass is Growing

129107561604933477.jpg

No matter what pap scientists who are paid to convince you of something say, ice is really increasing. We know this because last winter saw the creation of the largest number of ice bergs ever on record. Ice bergs aren't created by warming or melting, but freezing so that the ice gets so big and heavy is breaks off.

No matter what pap scientists who are paid to convince you of something say, ice is really increasing. We know this because last winter saw the creation of the largest number of ice bergs ever on record. Ice bergs aren't created by warming or melting, but freezing so that the ice gets so big and heavy is breaks off.

LOL. You really are that fucking dumb.:lol:

yep

:thewave:

Hi, sucks and O.R.

Look at all the asshole, ranting shit! Great graph, Snotra! That does seem to be a sea ice graph. I wonder what the fuck you are doing with that, when your rant is about EA?

Late.

:eusa_whistle:

search: Icebergs are pieces of Antarctica's ice sheets which break/melt off overtime.

Last edited:
The East Antarctic Ice Sheet, which is approximately 100 times larger than all the world's glaciers put together - has been growing at a significant rate for some time. This monstrous ice sheet alone covers nearly 5 million square miles and is some two miles thick.

And while parts of Western Antarctica have warmed, most notably around the Wilkins Ice Shelf- any ice loss in that portion of Antarctica, which accounts for 1/5 of the total area, has been more than compensated by ice growth in the far larger portions of the continent - and that over the last 30 years, the total ice around the massive continent has expanded.

This is crucial in calming the often ludicrous fears of the GW proponents - Antarctica accounts for 90% of all the earth's ice, and 80% of all of its fresh water. The Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research indicated this year that in recent decades, the continent had experienced "significant cooling", and that portions of East Antarctica are clearly denser than they have been in the last ten years.

In short, the world ain't going to hell folks.

And it wouldn't hurt if it actually got a bit warmer as well...

currentanomsouth.jpg

Revealed: Antarctic ice growing, not shrinking | The Australian

nyetnyet.jpg

I clicked the link and found absolutely nothing on glaciers.l

I think he is,

I found this interesting.

Antarctic ice shelves 'tearing apart', says study - CNN

I appreciate this post. I'm going to fire up my car,let it run all night and cut down the 35,000 trees I've planted and build a golf course.
Fucking glaciers gotta go !

Hi, Dante, onecut, O.R., Douger, and sucks.

I guess the sucks gave up on this thread! The ice is doomed, wherever it is. Maybe the sucks figured this out and ran off, to play in the pool.

Solar intensity is below average, but temperatures are rising, while ice is melting. Think about it. If ice is melting, ocean and atmospheric temperatures should decrease, a little bit.

But temperatures are rising. Melts will accelerate. Think that East Antarctic ice is immune? No it ain't. Shelf and West Antarctic ice will fail, and then East Antarctic ice will slide, into warm currents.

The ice is doomed. Less ice albedo will not be replaced, by neatly reflective albedo, since clouds help trap infrared radiation. We are doomed, by DDDs, in traffic.

What happens that people come of age and have to be in a perpetual state of hysteria over this shit? Id blow my brains out if I walked around every day of my life worried about a house falling out of the sky and onto my head.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back