9 year old exercises his "freedom" by shooting his sister in the head.

US boy, 9, 'kills sister over video game'

Only in America.

A 13-year-old girl in Mississippi has died after allegedly being shot by her nine-year-old brother over a video game, police say.

They said the boy grabbed a gun on Saturday afternoon after his sister would not give up the controller.

He allegedly shot her from behind, and the bullet entered her brain.

A local sheriff announced on Sunday that the teen had died of her injuries in a Memphis hospital. It was unclear how the boy obtained the gun.

It is also unclear what consequences the nine-year-old will face.

"He's just nine," Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell told the Clarion Ledger.

"I assume he's seen this on video games or TV. I don't know if he knew exactly what this would do. I can't answer that. I do know it's a tragedy."

Every time people are like "This is unbelievable", how can it be, it happens all the time.

Will the right come out and say it's not the gun's fault? That without this gun this kid would just have used a chair and put it through her brain?

The fault lies with the parents, or the adult who owns the gun.

Likely the criminal who owns the gun....

Only in America.

A 13-year-old girl in Mississippi has died after allegedly being shot by her nine-year-old brother over a video game, police say.

They said the boy grabbed a gun on Saturday afternoon after his sister would not give up the controller.

A local sheriff announced on Sunday that the teen had died of her injuries in a Memphis hospital. It was unclear how the boy obtained the gun.

"I assume he's seen this on video games or TV. I don't know if he knew exactly what this would do. I can't answer that. I do know it's a tragedy."

Every time people are like "This is unbelievable", how can it be, it happens all the time.

Will the right come out and say it's not the gun's fault? That without this gun this kid would just have used a chair and put it through her brain?

Ok I’ll be the first righty, did these children live alone?
Why did parents leave gun unsecured?
It’s a bad thing either way, but I put blame on the parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, you put the blame on the parents. That's fine. But this shit keeps happening.

Shitty parents + guns = death.

Right. So, what do you do? Get rid of shitty parents? What law are you going to put in place to get rid of them?

I mean, the right basically wants shit education, even worse sex education and doesn't want anyone to talk about how to be better parents at school.

So......

Only in America.

Likely the criminal who owns the gun....

I confess, I would be interested in knowing whether or not the gun was acquired legally and whether or not the owner of the gun is legally able to own firearms...

Only in America.

Okay, you put the blame on the parents. That's fine. But this shit keeps happening.

Right. So, what do you do? Get rid of shitty parents? What law are you going to put in place to get rid of them?

I mean, the right basically wants shit education, even worse sex education and doesn't want anyone to talk about how to be better parents at school.

So......
Shitty parents + hot water = death. You've bought into a meaningless cliché.

Only in America.

So......

It's not happening all the time...here is the truth....

accidental gun deaths of children.......out of 70 million children, 600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people with concealed carry permits.....

74 accidental kid deaths by gun....one of the smallest numbers out of all accidental deaths....

cars are more dangerous to kids than guns are....you asshat.

Fatal Injury Data | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC
2016:

2016: Kids ( <1 to age 14)

Total guns: ......74

Total Cars: 1,261

Suffocation: 1,215

Drowning: 713

Poisoning: 84

Traffic: 1,261

Guns: 74

<1......1
1-4.....34
5-9.....16
10-14....23

Under age drinking:

Underage Drinking-Why Do Adolescents Drink, What Are the Risks, and How Can Underage Drinking Be Prevented?

Each year, approximately 5,000 young people under the age of 21 die as a result of underage drinking; this includes about 1,900 deaths from motor vehicle crashes, 1,600 as a result of homicides, 300 from suicide, as well as hundreds from other injuries such as falls, burns, and drownings (1–5).

Last edited:

Only in America.

Boy, 12, stabbed baby brother to death | Daily Mail Online
A 12-year-old boy killed his six-month-old baby brother by stabbing him 17 times and cutting off his left hand as he lay in his cot, a court was told today.
I love how you are trying to make a point, but instead of being someone with a BRAIN, you prove once again, how much of a sheep you are.. The only thing missing from your picture is the swastika on your sleeve.

Same mustache just less hair.

ccca7d217431fedfbf9dd9b8cbdac523.jpg
Omg! Now ya done it!

Only in America.

So......
Shitty parents + hot water = death. You've bought into a meaningless cliché.

They don't care about dead kids....they only care that dead kids are their best weapon when they try to get guns banned.

Only in America.

Okay. How do you solve that problem? Or don't you?

Do you say "We can't do anything about stupid parents, and we can't do anything about guns, so we can't do anything ever"?

That sounds like a country that's dying to me.

Only in America.

Do you say "We can't do anything about stupid parents, and we can't do anything about guns, so we can't do anything ever"?

No.....you teach gun safety education in public schools alongside fire safety education......that would help lower the 74 accidental gun deaths of children.....but guys like you fight the NRA and prevent them from teaching gun safety to school kids...

Only in America.

Personally, I solved the problem by removing all guns from my house until my kids were in their teens. Not because I'm not a responsible gun owner, not because I didn't teach my kids proper gun safety, but because kids are kids. No matter what, they're curious little turds and will always find a way to get into shit, albeit it innocently in most cases.

That being said, there are laws in most states, if not all, that call for the prosecution of the gun owner in cases such as the one outlined in the OP. I know for a fact that California has very strict laws regarding the safe storage of firearms. But, and this is key, the laws mean nothing to some folks.

There is nothing you can do about stupid parents or stupid people. That's a fact.

I am not inclined to alter or repeal the second. Nor do I see that a drastic change in gun laws would prevent the tragedies we see like the one described in the OP. I can't think of a law that would prevent things like that.

So yeah, short of banning guns, there's not a lot you can do.

Only in America.

Personally, I solved the problem by removing all guns from my house until my kids were in their teens. Not because I'm not a responsible gun owner, not because I didn't teach my kids proper gun safety, but because kids are kids. No matter what, they're curious little turds and will always find a way to get into shit, albeit it innocently in most cases.

That being said, there are laws in most states, if not all, that call for the prosecution of the gun owner in cases such as the one outlined in the OP. I know for a fact that California has very strict laws regarding the safe storage of firearms. But, and this is key, the laws mean nothing to some folks.

There is nothing you can do about stupid parents or stupid people. That's a fact.

I am not inclined to alter or repeal the second. Nor do I see that a drastic change in gun laws would prevent the tragedies we see like the one described in the OP. I can't think of a law that would prevent things like that.

Yes, short of banning guns, there's not a lot you can do.

Solution.

Ban guns.

It works. Look at the rates of murder etc in the UK.

Only in America.

Solution.

Ban guns.

The murder rate in the U.K. has nothing to do with their gun control laws, dipshit...since their gun crime rates across England and Wales went up 23% last year and went up 42% in London...so the criminals have guns....and their gun crime rates are going up, not down....their criminals simply do not choose to cross the line into gun murder...yet.

They are getting more violent and they are shooting to kill more and more...and their teenagers are stabbing each other to death now.....so eventually they will move up to guns...and then their gun murder rate is going to go up....

Only in America.

Solution.

Ban guns.

Ban guns, and only criminals, ie, those who don't care about the law, will have them.

Your "solution" is about as brilliant as your unwanted children solution.

and yet all you "activists" seem to be calling for gun bans
`
Why is it that with your types, for someone to advocate putting legal pragmatic restrictions on purchasing guns, automatically means "everyone" wants to "ban" and/or "confiscate" all guns? That's crazy.
`
Because with you liberals it starts with just a ban on one type of weapon, then the next killing with a different gun, then that one is banned. After a while all guns are banned , you leftards are robbing the rest of US blind, and we cant stop you. No thanks, but my 2nd amendment right keeps fuckers like you from robbing people like me...

Only in America.

Solution.

Ban guns.

And the truth of the liberals finally are up front. Come take my guns, please... I fucking dare you...

Is that like a woman exercising her "freedom to kill her child, on demand, for the sake of convenience?

Forum List

Back