9-year-old asks Trump to go vegan for a month in exchange for $1 million donation to veterans

Well i'm sure the pilot of air force 1 would like a break from the drivethrough....

57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0

~S~

The great orange fool doesn't care enough about veterans to do that.

Well i'm sure the pilot of air force 1 would like a break from the drivethrough....

57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0

~S~

Funny how fast you divot-brained maggots forget:

barack-obama-eating.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-12-05 at 5.07.39 PM.png
Michelle+Obama+McDonald%27s.jpg

Michelle even had a McDeath meal named in her honor.

You drooling mouth-breathers forget that but let Trump eat one Happy Meal in his life and you think he eats them 5 times a day.

Behind every 9 year old asking the President such pointed questions, you can find a cynical and calculated adult using the child by putting them up to it.

This is a quote from the kid:

“We want to make America healthy again, and eating plant-based foods is a great place to start,”

I agree, but if the kid thinks that meat should be removed from a person's place, that may be a bad move to make according to my newest favorite slab of man hood. :) :) :)

God bless you and the kid and this beautiful precious gentleman always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yes, that is actor Bronson Pinchot who brought to life the character of Balki from the show named Perfect Strangers and I love him SO much!!! :) :) :)

This is a quote from the kid:

“We want to make America healthy again, and eating plant-based foods is a great place to start,”

Humans are not made for a vegan diet. There are certain nutrients that we need that are most easily obtained from meat and other animal products. It is possible to eat a healthy vegan diet, but it is not easy nor cheap. Much, much better, to simply recognize our rightful place in the food chain, and eat accordingly.

Forum List

Back