9/11: Have we had enough revenge yet?

Murder is forbidden in the Islamic religion, is it not?

I'd be hard put to believe that it is.
It is forbidden, but they've given themselves so many outs and justifications, they can pretty much murder anyone and find a blessing from Allah for it.
like its only murder if you kill another Muslim
LOL
Not always. If a Muslim kills another Muslim during jihad, the victim is considered a martyr and is rewarded with Paradise.

That's why they don't mind collateral damage.

:cuckoo:
Coming from a village idiot that was soundly defeated on this thread, and is a Loser, I take your remark with a grain of salt. Decompress dude.................:lol:
you haven't won anything, you fucking moron
LOL

You are still the Loser, who lost his way on this thread. I have shown a clear & decisive victory over you, ya village idiot. Hell, you don't know when you are the fool of ISMB. :cuckoo: Bends get you huh?
What's ISMB?

Yes it was, and I supplied a direct BL quote, if you happen to be following along.

I have, and saw nothing to contradict my position. I presume you are talking about this quote here:

"An examination of bin Laden's speeches over the years shows that the underlying message has remained consistent: Americans have repeatedly humiliated Muslims with a foreign policy that has propped up corrupt governments in the Middle East and perpetuated conflict in the region. Until you prevail on your government to stop, we will strike back. "

"He did not quote the Koran during his latest, 13-minute speech, and he also avoided the obscure historical references that peppered his previous statements. Instead, he justified his embrace of terrorism in layman's language, explaining his tactics as a logical response to what he depicted as U.S. aggression. "

"Should a man be blamed for defending his sanctuary?" he said, speaking in a composed manner and using formal Arabic. "Is defending oneself and punishing the aggressor in kind objectionable terrorism? If it is such, then it is unavoidable for us."

He is clearly not talking about any military actions, but the foreign policy that supported Israel and "humiliated" Muslims. If we had aggressively defended ourselves to previous attacks he might have tried to sell the same line to the Taliban, but they would have been less likely to allow him the set up training facilities, especially if we had told them we knew he was there.

Are the troops there at the invitation of the government? A simple yes or no will do. Unless I missed something, invited people are not considered aggressors. Were they guest in Afghanistan & Iraq? Just a yes or no will do.

You are WRONG, I just provided a BL quote that contradicts you. You Are Wrong...

Actually, the quote contradicts you.

No, it contradicts you.
Apparently that has never been the case for BL, has it? He had been planning US attacks for years prior to 911. I guess your cave idea sucks, huh?? :lol:

We have not been nuking people who attacked us either.

I didn't mention, military or nukes, you did. However BL mentions Japan on his list where we killed millions, I assume he meant nukes. But that is neither here or there.:lol:

Coming from a village idiot that was soundly defeated on this thread, and is a Loser, I take your remark with a grain of salt. Decompress dude.................:lol:
LOL

You are still the Loser, who lost his way on this thread. I have shown a clear & decisive victory over you, ya village idiot. Hell, you don't know when you are the fool of ISMB. :cuckoo: Bends get you huh?
you are the idiot that doesnt even know where he is

LOL

Literally everything youve said in this thread is retarded. Seriously dude, your world veiws are fucking stupid. It amuses me that the civilized world disagrees with your point of veiw and we all think youre a dipshit. :lol::lol:

"We created the obscene definition of "collateral damage", for if "collateral" means that these victims are innocent, then "collateral" also means that we are innocent of killing them. It was not our wish to kill them -- even if we knew it was inevitable that we would. "Collateral" is our exoneration. This one word is the difference between "them" and "us", between our God-given right to kill and Bin Laden's God-given right to murder.

That's why we know how many died on 9/11 -- 2,966, although the figure may be higher -- and why we don't "do body counts" on those whom we kill. Because they -- "our" victims -- must have no identities, no innocence, no personality, no cause or belief or feelings; and because we have killed far, far more human beings than Bin Laden and the Taliban and al-Qa'ida. " - Robert Fisk

Awww, did your muslim shit brothers start something they couldnt handle? Boohoo. I see no reason to ever stop killing them.

With the exception of hortysir and eots, this has been an appalling thread.
Given the date, its KIND of understandable, but still. SHIT people. All of you know better, all of you were raised to BE better. If not by your parents, at least by your kindergarten teachers.
Bad shit just leads to more bad shit.
It actually hurts to read the blood lust.

There are little kids who wake up every day who just want to hug their mommies again.
There are fathers who wake up every day who simply want to see their children live a full and happy life.
Leave each other the fuck alone already.

Literally everything youve said in this thread is retarded. Seriously dude, your world veiws are fucking stupid. It amuses me that the civilized world disagrees with your point of veiw and we all think youre a dipshit. :lol::lol:

I see the pumpkin wagon lost another village idiot. Are you also suffering from the bends, or is my cock up your ass because you stopped short? LOL

Last edited:

I see the pumpkin wagon lost another village idiot. Are you also suffering from the bends, or is my cock up my ass because you stopped short? LOL

Boy, you sure like that "village idiot" line. What, is that like the 4th time youve said it in this thread? Is there anything you DONT suck at? Youre a fucking mess dude. Go learn something for fuck sake.

LOL

you are the idiot that doesnt even know where he is

Your an imbecile, and I do know where you are at..................:lol:

250px-Caisson_hyperbare.jpg

I see the pumpkin wagon lost another village idiot. Are you also suffering from the bends, or is my cock up my ass because you stopped short? LOL

Boy, you sure like that "village idiot" line. What, is that like the 4th time youve said it in this thread? Is there anything you DONT suck at? Youre a fucking mess dude. Go learn something for fuck sake.

Was there 4 of you village idiots on this thread? Amazing, but I doubt it is a record judging from the caliber stooges running lose around here. Why don't you follow along for fucks sake? Then you won't be making silly suggestions like the other 3 village idiots......:lol:

"We created the obscene definition of "collateral damage", for if "collateral" means that these victims are innocent, then "collateral" also means that we are innocent of killing them. It was not our wish to kill them -- even if we knew it was inevitable that we would. "Collateral" is our exoneration. This one word is the difference between "them" and "us", between our God-given right to kill and Bin Laden's God-given right to murder.

That's why we know how many died on 9/11 -- 2,966, although the figure may be higher -- and why we don't "do body counts" on those whom we kill. Because they -- "our" victims -- must have no identities, no innocence, no personality, no cause or belief or feelings; and because we have killed far, far more human beings than Bin Laden and the Taliban and al-Qa'ida. " - Robert Fisk

Awww, did your muslim shit brothers start something they couldnt handle? Boohoo. I see no reason to ever stop killing them.

Given the date, its KIND of understandable, but still. SHIT people. All of you know better, all of you were raised to BE better. If not by your parents, at least by your kindergarten teachers.

There are little kids who wake up every day who just want to hug their mommies again.
There are fathers who wake up every day who simply want to see their children live a full and happy life.

Considering the thread was started with the premise it was, and that there are those who have admitted they think we deserved 911 who have opined here, I'd say fuck off. There comes a point when it's time to fight. It was time to fight after 9/11. But since we didn't, there's nothing wrong with fighting now. Fuck Islam, fuck the pigs who support Islam, and fuck anyone who claims we don't have the right and the duty to wipe it off the face of the earth for the good of mankind.

It had it's run, it's run is over.

Considering the thread was started with the premise it was, and that there are those who have admitted they think we deserved 911 who have opined here, I'd say fuck off. There comes a point when it's time to fight. It was time to fight after 9/11. But since we didn't, there's nothing wrong with fighting now. Fuck Islam, fuck the pigs who support Islam, and fuck anyone who claims we don't have the right and the duty to wipe it off the face of the earth for the good of mankind.

It had it's run, it's run is over.

:eek:

Jesus H. Christ on a pop sickle stick!

Allie, I'm speechless. Off to crawl under my covers and hope for a saner tomorrow. smh...its truly a sad day when Americans lose their humanity, the ONE thing that was SUPPOSED to make us special, that bright shining beacon on the hill, snuffed out and impotent.

Sweetie, if your (and so many others) sentiments rule the discourse, the terrorists truly have won.
You're helping them.
Congratulations on your collective victory.

[Fuck Islam, fuck the pigs who support Islam, and fuck anyone who claims we don't have the right and the duty to wipe it off the face of the earth for the good of mankind.

You do have the duty according to the American Creed, question is, when are you going down to enlist so you can do your duty?:eusa_whistle:

We were not made a shining beacon on the hill by supporting tyranny and oppression. Quite the opposite.

You are on the wrong side.

[Fuck Islam, fuck the pigs who support Islam, and fuck anyone who claims we don't have the right and the duty to wipe it off the face of the earth for the good of mankind.

You do have the duty according to the American Creed, question is, when are you going down to enlist so you can do your duty?:eusa_whistle:

My father, all my uncles, my cousins, my son enlisted.

So fuck off.

We were not made a shining beacon on the hill by supporting tyranny and oppression. Quite the opposite.

You are on the wrong side.

We weren't MADE by that, our HYPE is that. If you had any clue what has really been done in our name you would weep. Or maybe not. I don't know you that well. I think you're a nice and well meaning person though, so I think you would. If you knew.

My father, all my uncles, my cousins, my son enlisted.

So fuck off.

Oh sorry, so you didn't take the oath to the American Creed and do your duty like your son, but you feel someone else should go do your duty for you? I thought when you said "we" that included you. So are you too old to serve now? Is that it? Disabled? Don't mean to pry, but then you brought the subject up and I thought you were all gung ho to go.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back