9/11: Have we had enough revenge yet?

Awww, did your muslim shit brothers start something they couldnt handle? Boohoo. I see no reason to ever stop killing them.

With the exception of hortysir and eots, this has been an appalling thread.
Given the date, its KIND of understandable, but still. SHIT people. All of you know better, all of you were raised to BE better. If not by your parents, at least by your kindergarten teachers.
Bad shit just leads to more bad shit.
It actually hurts to read the blood lust.

There are little kids who wake up every day who just want to hug their mommies again.
There are fathers who wake up every day who simply want to see their children live a full and happy life.
Leave each other the fuck alone already.

Considering the thread was started with the premise it was, and that there are those who have admitted they think we deserved 911 who have opined here, I'd say fuck off. There comes a point when it's time to fight. It was time to fight after 9/11. But since we didn't, there's nothing wrong with fighting now. Fuck Islam, fuck the pigs who support Islam, and fuck anyone who claims we don't have the right and the duty to wipe it off the face of the earth for the good of mankind.

It had it's run, it's run is over.

It's your move.

It is forbidden, but they've given themselves so many outs and justifications, they can pretty much murder anyone and find a blessing from Allah for it.
like its only murder if you kill another Muslim
LOL
Not always. If a Muslim kills another Muslim during jihad, the victim is considered a martyr and is rewarded with Paradise.

That's why they don't mind collateral damage.

Where's it say that?

It's something that people like to bring up. If it's such a good idea, by all means, go through with it.
the people i have seen bring it up in this thread are only using it as an example of what revenge would be

You can't help but notice what's on peoples' minds.
you seem to think something is different from what it is
i think its more a reflection on you than them

You do have the duty according to the American Creed, question is, when are you going down to enlist so you can do your duty?:eusa_whistle:

My father, all my uncles, my cousins, my son enlisted.

So fuck off.

Oh sorry, so you didn't take the oath to the American Creed and do your duty like your son, but you feel someone else should go do your duty for you? I thought when you said "we" that included you. So are you too old to serve now? Is that it? Disabled? Don't mean to pry, but then you brought the subject up and I thought you were all gung ho to go.:eusa_whistle:

I served so that Allie didn't have to, fuck off.

It's something that people like to bring up. If it's such a good idea, by all means, go through with it.
the people i have seen bring it up in this thread are only using it as an example of what revenge would be

You can't help but notice what's on peoples' minds.

Good point Kalem. In other words, we should notice that terrorist acts if he doesn't get to build his mosque is on Rauf's mind.

Dumb fuck.

We were not made a shining beacon on the hill by supporting tyranny and oppression. Quite the opposite.

You are on the wrong side.

We weren't MADE by that, our HYPE is that. If you had any clue what has really been done in our name you would weep. Or maybe not. I don't know you that well. I think you're a nice and well meaning person though, so I think you would. If you knew.

War sucks, it is true. Sadly, it's necessary to wage war against the evil people who would oppress, kill, rape, maim and subjugate others. Sometimes there are screw ups.

That does not mean we should sit idly by and allow oppressive regimes and tyrannical zealots to have their way with anyone.

We still are obligated to make an attempt to defend the weak and fight evil. We don't abdicate our responsibility forever just because it doesn't always work out perfectly.\

I have nothing but contempt for people who think we should stand by and watch people be tortured and oppressed, and coddle the people who do such things, based upon the wrong-headed idea that we're just as bad as anyone else. We aren't.

like its only murder if you kill another Muslim
LOL
Not always. If a Muslim kills another Muslim during jihad, the victim is considered a martyr and is rewarded with Paradise.

Where's it say that?
Asad tells us that it isn’t uncommon for all civilians who die in a political conflict to be esteemed as shuhada (plural of shahid). To connect shahada in some essential way to the ritual of sacrifice—to see it as a form of sacrifice, as Devji does—is to neglect this broader category of deceased people. Thus, for instance, the violent death of all Palestinians “in confrontation with Israelis … is regarded as a sign that they have died as witnesses (shuhada) to their faith—although there is no ritualized form to most of these deaths.”[49] Consequently, Asad suggests, “the shahid’s death constitutes a triumph rather than a sacrifice.”​

Where's it say that?
Asad tells us that it isn’t uncommon for all civilians who die in a political conflict to be esteemed as shuhada (plural of shahid). To connect shahada in some essential way to the ritual of sacrifice—to see it as a form of sacrifice, as Devji does—is to neglect this broader category of deceased people. Thus, for instance, the violent death of all Palestinians “in confrontation with Israelis … is regarded as a sign that they have died as witnesses (shuhada) to their faith—although there is no ritualized form to most of these deaths.”[49] Consequently, Asad suggests, “the shahid’s death constitutes a triumph rather than a sacrifice.”​

First of all, your passage simply discusses "civilians who die in a political conflict," not "civilians who are killed by Muslims in a political conflict." Secondly, I'm afraid that the word of Talal Asad is not tantamount to Islamic scripture. If you're going to put forth claims about the teachings of the Islamic religion itself, you'll have to back them up with actual scripture.

Where's it say that?

First of all, your passage simply discusses "civilians who die in a political conflict," not "civilians who are killed by Muslims in a political conflict." Secondly, I'm afraid that the word of Talal Asad is not tantamount to Islamic scripture. If you're going to put forth claims about the teachings of the Islamic religion itself, you'll have to back them up with actual scripture.
:lol: Your acceptance is not required. Muslims do indeed kill other Muslims. The victims are indeed regarded as shahid. Muslim extremists do indeed justify the death of innocent Muslims in this way.

You don't like it? Make 'em stop.

Forum List

Back