9/11: Have we had enough revenge yet?

It isn't about revenge, but that should be intuitively obvious to the casual observer.

If if were about revenge, then we evened up the score within just a few weeks after 9/11. Our nation's snake eaters saw to that. Interestingly enough, the first public view of our special operations forces was the airborne assault on Kandahar by Army RANGERS, but that had very little to do with the heart, substance and unmerciful lethality of the special operations forces. Think of them as Olympic athletes with rifles, but you wouldn't want to mess with them if all they had was a paper clip in the pants pocket: they would be just as dangerous.

The "strategery" was to change the conditions that allowed terrorists to plan, train and prepare for the 9/11 attacks with impunity. The concept was that if these countries had a more effective government, then perhaps terrorists would have a more difficult time recruiting jihadists because they would choose not to play along. Good concept; however, somewhere along the line we got wrapped around the axle of attempting to institute Jeffersonian democracy whether they wanted it or not. The mission went from simply getting rid of the old dictators and dickheads who allowed al Qai'da inside its borders to a matter of nation building.

It's not easy. It's very difficult to define where regime change ends and nation building begins. After all, running water, new schools, electricity and better roads is part of the equation. It's analogous to running behind a kid as he peddles his bike and knowing when to let go so he can peddle on his own. To complicate things just a bit more, we're dealing with a culture that doesn't have a problem with changing political sides depending on the prevailing winds. Makes it pretty difficult to expect any consistent sense of loyalty.

That's the way it's been for thousands of years and the way it's going to be for thousands more. We don't understand it.

"We created the obscene definition of "collateral damage", for if "collateral" means that these victims are innocent, then "collateral" also means that we are innocent of killing them. It was not our wish to kill them -- even if we knew it was inevitable that we would. "Collateral" is our exoneration. This one word is the difference between "them" and "us", between our God-given right to kill and Bin Laden's God-given right to murder.

That's why we know how many died on 9/11 -- 2,966, although the figure may be higher -- and why we don't "do body counts" on those whom we kill. Because they -- "our" victims -- must have no identities, no innocence, no personality, no cause or belief or feelings; and because we have killed far, far more human beings than Bin Laden and the Taliban and al-Qa'ida. " - Robert Fisk

:lol::lol::lol: Is this your attempt at chicken shit?

Attempt? I think he more than make his point. When they do it, they are called "terrorist" and when we do it we are called "heroes" and their innocent is "collateral"

"We created the obscene definition of "collateral damage", for if "collateral" means that these victims are innocent, then "collateral" also means that we are innocent of killing them. It was not our wish to kill them -- even if we knew it was inevitable that we would. "Collateral" is our exoneration. This one word is the difference between "them" and "us", between our God-given right to kill and Bin Laden's God-given right to murder.

That's why we know how many died on 9/11 -- 2,966, although the figure may be higher -- and why we don't "do body counts" on those whom we kill. Because they -- "our" victims -- must have no identities, no innocence, no personality, no cause or belief or feelings; and because we have killed far, far more human beings than Bin Laden and the Taliban and al-Qa'ida. " - Robert Fisk

Yes we should declare victory and leave.No nation building in corrupt muslim lands.
Let the islamic barbarians rot in their own stench!

That is true. But not just islamic savages, but all Middle East people. The palistinians need to be relocated to Cape Town, S. Africa, where they can start a new life of one hundred years in peace for their children. Israel needs a forty-foot high reinforced wall around their country, so they can live a hundred years in Peace with their children.

The wars and conflicts just fuel more rage and hatred. Their children grow in a field of violence, no wonder their crops are so poor and misdirected. America will find that to be true as well. You reap what you sew.

:lol::lol::lol: Is this your attempt at chicken shit?

Attempt? I think he more than make his point. When they do it, they are called "terrorist" and when we do it we are called "heroes" and their innocent is "collateral"

Your view of chicken shit may not be as big as my view of iut is and this thread is chickenshit.

I don't think you understand the concept of revenge. Revenge would be changing the skyline of daubi or riyadh.

How would that equal justice for 9/11???

You just proved you do not understand the concept of revenge, I have my doubts you understand the concept of justice either.

Just as a hypothetical.

Do you think Afghanistan and the Taliban would have been so complacent about bin Laden's plans to attack the WTC if we had nuked Iran after the bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon?

I don't think you understand the concept of revenge. Revenge would be changing the skyline of daubi or riyadh.

You just proved you do not understand the concept of revenge, I have my doubts you understand the concept of justice either.

Just as a hypothetical.

Do you think Afghanistan and the Taliban would have been so complacent about bin Laden's plans to attack the WTC if we had nuked Iran after the bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon?
Bin Laden did not think we would respond, he said himself he thought we were nothing but a paper tiger

Just as a hypothetical.

Bin Laden did not think we would respond, he said himself he thought we were nothing but a paper tiger

Even if he tried to convince others of that, they wouldn't believe him if we had a history of responding aggressively.

Just as a hypothetical.

Even if he tried to convince others of that, they wouldn't believe him if we had a history of responding aggressively.
exactly
but he listed off a number of times that were didnt follow through as much as he thought we should have
Lebanon was one, even though the USS New Jersey blasted the FUCK out of the Bekkah valley after the Marine barracks attack
also the Blackhawk down incident was named

Just as a hypothetical.

Hmm, no one more blood thirsty than Americans, so why would you think we lack a history of aggressiveness? Bib Laden's complaint was American aggression in the world.

Last edited:

Hmm, no one more blood thirsty than Americans, so why would you think we lack a history of agressiveness? Bib Laden's complaint was American agression in the world.
showing once again, you dont know what the fuck you are talking about

This isn't about revenge. It's about JUSTICE!

Al Queda MURDERED thousands of our people. We are going to bring Al Queda and anyone that support or protects them to justice.

Nation building in Afganistan is BULLSHIT. We need to destroy the Taliban and be done with it.

Hmm, no one more blood thirsty than Americans, so why would you think we lack a history of agressiveness? Bib Laden's complaint was American agression in the world.

Tell me village idiot, don't you get tired of me making you look like a fool? Surely, one would think by now, after countless times of me making you look stupid, you might bite off your hand that types nonsense. Now here you go sweet cheeks, and sin no more.

"An examination of bin Laden's speeches over the years shows that the underlying message has remained consistent: Americans have repeatedly humiliated Muslims with a foreign policy that has propped up corrupt governments in the Middle East and perpetuated conflict in the region. Until you prevail on your government to stop, we will strike back. "

"He did not quote the Koran during his latest, 13-minute speech, and he also avoided the obscure historical references that peppered his previous statements. Instead, he justified his embrace of terrorism in layman's language, explaining his tactics as a logical response to what he depicted as U.S. aggression. "

"Should a man be blamed for defending his sanctuary?" he said, speaking in a composed manner and using formal Arabic. "Is defending oneself and punishing the aggressor in kind objectionable terrorism? If it is such, then it is unavoidable for us."

From Bin Laden, Different Style, Same Message (washingtonpost.com)

Now that we know you do not know fuck, crawl under a rock and lick your lack of credibility...........:lol: Try decompression again..........

Last edited:

Tell me village idiot, don't you get tired of me making you look like a fool? Surely, one would think by now, after countless times of me making you look stupid, you might bite off your hand that types nonsense. Now here you go sweet cheeks, and sin no more.

"An examination of bin Laden's speeches over the years shows that the underlying message has remained consistent: Americans have repeatedly humiliated Muslims with a foreign policy that has propped up corrupt governments in the Middle East and perpetuated conflict in the region. Until you prevail on your government to stop, we will strike back. "

"He did not quote the Koran during his latest, 13-minute speech, and he also avoided the obscure historical references that peppered his previous statements. Instead, he justified his embrace of terrorism in layman's language, explaining his tactics as a logical response to what he depicted as U.S. aggression. "

"Should a man be blamed for defending his sanctuary?" he said, speaking in a composed manner and using formal Arabic. "Is defending oneself and punishing the aggressor in kind objectionable terrorism? If it is such, then it is unavoidable for us."

Now that we know you do not know fuck, crawl under a rock and lick your lack of credibility...........:lol:
binladenthankscopy7zu.jpg

Now that we know you do not know fuck, crawl under a rock and lick your lack of credibility...........:lol: Try decompression again..........
ROFLMAO

a fucking EDITORIAL

LOL
you are a fucking moron and you have the audacity to call ME an idiot?

ROFLMAO

a fucking EDITORIAL

LOL
you are a fucking moron and you have the audacity to call ME an idiot?

This poor village idiot, he should go watch bin laden tapes with Rummy & Bush. You still are making yourself out a fool, fool..................LOL! :lol: DIVE!!!!N DIVE!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back