9/11 Deniers Speak - Ground Zero Edition

So you can't show where I made a claim but refuse to support it. Thanks.

It's nearly every thread you post in. You really want that list? OK:

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Results

Search: Keyword(s): OCTA ; Posts Made By: CurveLight

Showing results 1 to 25 of 181 Page 1 of 8 (1) 23 > Last »
Post an alternate theory that fits all known facts.

Go.

Lol....so you can't find one single claim I made but refused to support. Thanks for proving yourself wrong.

The overwhelming evidence is that you claim that the official version of events is incorrect.

Here's your chance to propose an alternate theory.

Go.

It's nearly every thread you post in. You really want that list? OK:

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Results

Post an alternate theory that fits all known facts.

Go.

Lol....so you can't find one single claim I made but refused to support. Thanks for proving yourself wrong.

The overwhelming evidence is that you claim that the official version of events is incorrect.

Go.

One. Last. Time. Show a single claim I have made that I has refused to support.

How much you want to bet he won't answer the question...any question...ever....or take any stand on anything.

Hell...ask the cocksucker if he prefers boxers or briefs and I would bet you still won't get a straight answer.

Go.

This started out as a request for you to propose an alternate theory.

You have yet to do so, instead you demand proof of something else. Typical dodging and whining.

Propose an alternate theory.

Go.

Go.

You have yet to do so, instead you demand proof of something else. Typical dodging and whining.

Go.

You claimed I'm guilty of hypocrisy and you've not supported that claim. You requested an alternative theory but want to whine when I won't jump through your hoops. Keep making an ass of yourself.

Go.

You claimed I'm guilty of hypocrisy and you've not supported that claim.

Actually, I have.

And you continue to support that claim with your inability to propose an alternate theory.

Propose.

Go.

How much you want to bet he won't answer the question...any question...ever....or take any stand on anything.

Hell...ask the cocksucker if he prefers boxers or briefs and I would bet you still won't get a straight answer.

More whining and dishonesty. Unlike you dumfuks I make claims I can support with facts and that is such a foreign concept to you your only logical reaction is one of confusion and dishonesty.

Go.

Actually, I have.

And you continue to support that claim with your inability to propose an alternate theory.

Propose.

Go.

Really? Lol....quote a claim I made that I've refused to support bitch.

Actually, I have.

Propose.

Go.

You're not dodging that easy.

This discussion started by asking for an alternate theory since you disagree with the official version. You keep trying to change the subject. It's not working.

Propose an alternate theory or STFU.

Go.

You claimed I'm guilty of hypocrisy and you've not supported that claim. You requested an alternative theory but want to whine when I won't jump through your hoops. Keep making an ass of yourself.

you just did it again. you were accusing others of ducking and dodging questions yet you refuse to answer this.:cuckoo:

More whining and dishonesty. Unlike you dumfuks I make claims I can support with facts and that is such a foreign concept to you your only logical reaction is one of confusion and dishonesty.
you never MAKE any claims

Sure he has, by logical inference.

He disagrees with nearly every official piece of evidence or version of events. Logic dictates then that he doesn't believe it. Therefore he is claiming that the official version of events is not true. Otherwise he would not disagree with the official version of events.

In this case, logic has nailed him to the wall. Now it's time for him to propose an alternate theory since logic has dictated that he does not believe in the official version.

I'm giving him his opportunity to post it.

He disagrees with nearly every official piece of evidence or version of events. Logic dictates then that he doesn't believe it. Therefore he is claiming that the official version of events is not true. Otherwise he would not disagree with the official version of events.

In this case, logic has nailed him to the wall. Now it's time for him to propose an alternate theory since logic has dictated that he does not believe in the official version.

granted, but he never actually makes a claim that has any substance

His claim is that the official version is not true. While that is not very substantive, I believe in giving him the opportunity to give an alternate version that fits all known facts. In short, I'm giving him the opportunity to be substantive.

His claim is that the official version is not true. While that is not very substantive, I believe in giving him the opportunity to give an alternate version that fits all known facts. In short, I'm giving him the opportunity to be substantive.
but if he actually gave an alternative theory he would have claims he would need to back up
thus, he will never do that

instead he will pick out minutia in the official report and make that look like it's something it's not

but if he actually gave an alternative theory he would have claims he would need to back up
thus, he will never do that

Thats pretty much the point of the exercise.

Proving that Curve will never, ever back up what he is claiming through logical inference.

Actually, I have.

Propose.

Go.

You're not dodging that easy.

This discussion started by asking for an alternate theory since you disagree with the official version. You keep trying to change the subject. It's not working.

Propose an alternate theory or STFU.

You claimed I'm guilty of hypocrisy but you never supported that claim because you can't show a single claim I made I refuse to support. I never claimed to have an alternate theory and someone demanding I provide one isn't dodging anything you dumb ****. You don't get to call people hypocrites simply because they won't just through hoops.

Go.

you just did it again. you were accusing others of ducking and dodging questions yet you refuse to answer this.:cuckoo:

You're pure genius. Gosh you're awesome! Ummm...okay not really cause you're an idiot. I didn't accuse people of not answering questions. I'm pointing out people make claims then refuse to support them. Marty claimed the oct is true yet has completely ignored defending that claim.

That's a false dilemma you dumfuk. There are more than two options and you don't see that so it makes your attempt to use a logical basis even more hilarious.

You're pure genius. Gosh you're awesome! Ummm...okay not really cause you're an idiot. I didn't accuse people of not answering questions. I'm pointing out people make claims then refuse to support them. Marty claimed the oct is true yet has completely ignored defending that claim.

what a jackass...

"i didnt accuse people of not answering questions" and "Marty claimed the oct is true yet has completely ignored defending that claim." in the same paragraph!!! :lol:

so where is your alternative theory? (you know, the thing you ignored in marty's original post!!)

Forum List

Back